Hotness Sbi netbanking registration problem

Hot Deal Sbi netbanking registration problem

861°
Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1703
98

Trying to register for SBI netbanking
But after entering all the details error displayed " Mobile number does not match from bank records" but same mobile no registered in bank debit card otp also comes on that no. only
Anyone else faced such problem?
What is the solution please help SBI experts and users

37 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Dd
Critic
322
15160
229

@drupal The only solution to problems with SBI online services is to visit your branch in person and get things done. SBI is like a govt. service for all practical purposes. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Mobile number linked to ATM card is a different thing. Netbanking is one of the core banking services. They might not have updated your mobile number there. Just fill up a common form available at the branch for such purposes and submit it. It should be done within hours. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Entertainer
442
6306
78

A painful journey starts… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

A2z1
Community Angel
343
34437
441
Socrates wrote:

@drupal The only solution for problems with SBI online services is to visit your branch in person and get things done. SBI is like a govt. service for all practical purposes. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Mobile number linked to ATM card is a different thing. Netbanking is one of the core banking services. They might not have updated your mobile number there. Just fill up a common form available at the branch for such purposes and submit it. It should be done within hours. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

+1000

Without visiting branch nothing happens
In the past during demonstration they had issues of PAN not appearing in even kyc accounts thereby delaying deposit process, this happened with many banks though including private

A2z1
Community Angel
343
34437
441
vijkap201 wrote:

A painful journey starts… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Journey is easy, he can hire auto, Uber, Ola, walking also https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
At destination he will face hurdle before crossing that red band https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
vijkap201 wrote:

A painful journey starts… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

It’s not that painful these days. Just a simple paperwork and it’s done in a few hours. Nobody can’t help it if it’s a very busy branch with long queues. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

A2z1
Community Angel
343
34437
441
Expand
Socrates wrote:

It’s not that painful these days. Just a simple paperwork and it’s done in a few hours. Nobody can’t help it if it’s a very busy branch with long queues. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Iob, SBI
U r psu expert https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Entertainer
442
6306
78
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Iob, SBI
U r psu expert https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Nope, he is simply a Critic with general sarcasm… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1703
98
Socrates wrote:

@drupal The only solution to problems with SBI online services is to visit your branch in person and get things done. SBI is like a govt. service for all practical purposes. toungueout

Mobile number linked to ATM card is a different thing. Netbanking is one of the core banking services. They might not have updated your mobile number there. Just fill up a common form available at the branch for such purposes and submit it. It should be done within hours. smile

The account is CSP small account, will branch accept netbanking request for small account ? sbi permits but their lethargic employees may deny

Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
510
8403
83
Expand
drupal wrote:

The account is CSP small account, will branch accept netbanking request for small account ? sbi permits but their lethargic employees may deny

Yes, I remember few months ago SBI employee denied to enable Netbanking, he said this facility is not available for small Accounts.

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
Expand
drupal wrote:

The account is CSP small account, will branch accept netbanking request for small account ? sbi permits but their lethargic employees may deny

They are dying to enable net banking and mobile banking facilities even for “no” transaction accounts. Don’t worry. #DigitalIndia

Just checked the benefits of CSP account. Nice!
https://www.sbi.co.in/salary-account/corporate-...

Missing
Entertainer
442
6306
78
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

Yes, I remember few months ago SBI employee denied to enable Netbanking, he said this facility is not available for small Accounts.

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Apni apni dhapli apna apna raag… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

Yes, I remember few months ago SBI employee denied to enable Netbanking, he said this facility is not available for small Accounts.

@Alpha.Barood Is it the case? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Draw
Shopping Friend
1,197
56927
1176
Expand
Socrates wrote:

@Alpha.Barood Is it the case? wink

Website to be checked.

https://www.sbi.co.in/salary-account/corporate-...

https://www.sbi.co.in/salary-account/FAQ...ml

Internet banking is available


@drupal
If u r talking about corporate salary package ,
U can ask your company officials to intervene.

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1703
98
Expand
Alpha.Barood wrote:

Website to be checked.

https://www.sbi.co.in/salary-account/corporate-...

https://www.sbi.co.in/salary-account/FAQ...ml

Internet banking is available


@drupal
If u r talking about corporate salary package ,
U can ask your company officials to intervene.

I meant account is opened by sbi CSP (customer service point) kiosk account

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1703
98
Expand
Socrates wrote:

They are dying to enable net banking and mobile banking facilities even for “no” transaction accounts. Don’t worry. #DigitalIndia

Just checked the benefits of CSP account. Nice!
https://www.sbi.co.in/salary-account/corporate-...

Today visited branch to register netbanking , sbi employee denied even netbanking registration form , when he seen it is a kiosk account ,
I tried to convert it to normal account but but they refused after running from pillar to post and counter to counter returned back very painful experience

Draw
Shopping Friend
1,197
56927
1176
Expand
drupal wrote:

Today visited branch to register netbanking , sbi employee denied even netbanking registration form , when he seen it is a kiosk account ,
I tried to convert it to normal account but but they refused after running from pillar to post and counter to counter returned back very painful experience

Close that account and open normal SB .
Which city ?

Do u have adhar ? U can use online option. Or through in touch branch.

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
Expand
drupal wrote:

I meant account is opened by sbi CSP (customer service point) kiosk account

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2154
37

Just a general reply. Not to OP.

May I know how many of you fill up the account opening forms yourself and check every row and column?

Instead of blaming bank for being a Govt one, you should first check the form itself. People generally fill their mobile numbers only once and there are different rows for different service and also check boxes. When I opened account anywhere in my past either bank or whatever purpose like insurance policy, I filled it up myself. In SBI too when old form was there, extra services has to be mentioned always in check boxes or their rows. Just filling your mobile number on first page enables you for SMS alerts from banks. It doesn’t makes you eligible for every other service. Private Bank people travel an extra mile and gives consent for these services by ticking the check boxes themselves.

I have found most of the time that 8 out of 10 people in India love their job to be done by someone else thinking that it is their job. What they get is, unawareness. Neither they help themselves by learning things nor they help anyone else. If somebody come to them, their famous line is, “Arrey yaar tu bas document de baaki sab woh apne aap kar lenge.” Trans: As typical Indian, my only job after birth is to curse others either it be people or banks or whatever and I know what their duties are or should be but not my own. biggrin

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1703
98
Expand
Alpha.Barood wrote:

Close that account and open normal SB .
Which city ?

Do u have adhar ? U can use online option. Or through in touch branch.

Yes I have aadhaar
How do I open account online

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Subedar
194
1160
14
chingumboy wrote:

Just a general reply. Not to OP.

May I know how many of you fill up the account opening forms yourself and check every row and column?

Instead of blaming bank for being a Govt one, you should first check the form itself. People generally fill their mobile numbers only once and there are different rows for different service and also check boxes. When I opened account anywhere in my past either bank or whatever purpose like insurance policy, I filled it up myself. In SBI too when old form was there, extra services has to be mentioned always in check boxes or their rows. Just filling your mobile number on first page enables you for SMS alerts from banks. It doesn’t makes you eligible for every other service. Private Bank people travel an extra mile and gives consent for these services by ticking the check boxes themselves.

I have found most of the time that 8 out of 10 people in India love their job to be done by someone else thinking that it is their job. What they get is, unawareness. Neither they help themselves by learning things nor they help anyone else. If somebody come to them, their famous line is, “Arrey yaar tu bas document de baaki sab woh apne aap kar lenge.” Trans: As typical Indian, my only job after birth is to curse others either it be people or banks or whatever and I know what their duties are or should be but not my own. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

I also fill my forms … myself … but it doesn’t help all the time…
Just now I opened my mom account in sbi and tick all option like internet banking, phone banking, cheque book etc…
But bank is saying. … it wont work… i have to go and collect a new another form for netbanking n phone banking and plz request for cheque book also… that too after one month…

And such type of issue only occurred with gov bank…

Draw
Shopping Friend
1,197
56927
1176
Expand
mitu-ag wrote:

I also fill my forms … myself … but it doesn’t help all the time…
Just now I opened my mom account in sbi and tick all option like internet banking, phone banking, cheque book etc…
But bank is saying. … it wont work… i have to go and collect a new another form for netbanking n phone banking and plz request for cheque book also… that too after one month…

And such type of issue only occurred with gov bank…

https://oaa.onlinesbi.com/oao/onlineacca...tm

@drupal

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2154
37
Expand
mitu-ag wrote:

I also fill my forms … myself … but it doesn’t help all the time…
Just now I opened my mom account in sbi and tick all option like internet banking, phone banking, cheque book etc…
But bank is saying. … it wont work… i have to go and collect a new another form for netbanking n phone banking and plz request for cheque book also… that too after one month…

And such type of issue only occurred with gov bank…

This situation is rather scary. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Normally you don’t have to re-submit. It’s just that SBI receives netbanking ID and password within 7-15 days from opening an account from their Mumbai Head Office and customer then need to collect from branch. Anyways, the form on SBI website has consent of IB attached. I will go to branch today to check the form as what options it is carrying these days.

By visiting branch one can have Insta ID and pass which takes 24-48 hrs from request to get active. Name printed Cheque books too take 15 days time to reach your address but you can have from branch also. A request at ATM can be made too. But with new acc. you have to wait few weeks. Insta kits are part of some savings acc. but not all. Your experience is rather sour one.

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229

But today is Sunday! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

@Alpha.Barood Any special service on Sundays exclusively for super-intelligent customers? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Draw
Shopping Friend
1,197
56927
1176
Socrates wrote:

But today is Sunday! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

@Alpha.Barood Any special service on Sundays exclusively for super-intelligent customers? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

They can chat with chatbot ! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

https://www.sbi....n/

Toggle navigation
ipv6 ready
Pagination for SBI EFILE Pagination for SBI EFILE Pagination for SBI GST Pagination for SBI SAMADHAN Pagination for Home Loan Microsite Pagination for SBI HOME LOANS Pagination for SBI CSP Pagination for SBI BLOGS
SBI EFILE

Home Loan

@8.35%*

Apply Now

Car Loan

@8.75%*

Apply Now

Savings Bank

Online Account Opening

Apply Now

Personal Loan

SBI Loan Scheme

Apply Now
Other Services

Click Here
Online Savings Bank Account Application
Previous Next
Announcements
Dear Customers, Please contact your branch with Aadhaar letter for linking it with Bank account to facilitate transfer of DBT benefits and LPG subsidy. Kindly ignore if already done.
Beware of fictitious offers / lottery winnings / cheap fund offers Click Here…
Previous Next
GOVT BUSINESS
Group Companies
pagination for Press Meet pagination for Mahila pagination for National Voters Services Portal pagination for video on demand pagination for SBI epay pagination for gold loan pagination for SBI Intouch
Important Links
Follow us on Social Media

Apply Online OnlineSBI
© Copyright State Bank of India.
I am SIASBI Intelligent Assistant

Hello, how may I assist you?
I can help you with:

ATM Services
Personal Loan
Housing Loan
Educational Loan
Festival Loan
Loan Against Shares
Car Loan
Disclaimer: This is a Beta of SBI Intelligent Assistant (SIA), a technology-based ChatBot. As the bot is still learning, please verify the response given by SIA from other sources of information.
Tell me about SBI Personal Loan

For Personal Loan, here are some commonly asked questions:

Advantages
Eligibility criteria
Interest rate
Personal loan limit
Documents required
Security to be deposited
Repayment schedule
Processing fees
Do I have to pledge some form of security for Personal Loan?

NO SECURITY IS REQUIRED for SBI Personal Loan. Neither are 3rd party guarantees needed !!!

HomeMoreLimitCompare

Ask me about SBI products or features
ASK

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
627
6

Nothing will help….
For SBI Mobile no issue, you wud have to go to Home Branch ……

Once it’s sorted out, then their Online Banking has nearly all the possible transactions & Profile changes option

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2795
36
Expand
drupal wrote:

I meant account is opened by sbi CSP (customer service point) kiosk account

Why did you even open such an account? Were you trying to oblige someone? Or do you normally stay in a very remote place where normal banking service is not available?
Business Correspondents (so called CSP) are only permitted to open No Frills account. SBI and most of the banks do not provide net banking facilities with No frills account.

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1703
98
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

Why did you even open such an account? Were you trying to oblige someone? Or do you normally stay in a very remote place where normal banking service is not available?
Business Correspondents (so called CSP) are only permitted to open No Frills account. SBI and most of the banks do not provide net banking facilities with No frills account.

I myself have full account Actually some close relative opened this account recently , I was trying to help , but since this is a crap account I advise everyone to close it and open full account.
I seen these so called CSPs are taking extra Rs.10 for every cash withdrawal

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Trying to register for SBI netbanking
But after entering all the details error displayed " Mobile number does not match from bank records" but same mobile no registered in bank debit card otp also comes on that no. only
Anyone else faced such problem?
What is the solution please help SBI experts and users.

Reply: Visit your home branch and change your registered mobile number as soon as possible. Other wise you can apply for Internet Banking Kit at your home Branch( If your home branch is ready to provide Internrt Banking Kit ).

Missing