SBI rupay card - Working @ ATM. Not working online

SBI rupay card - Working @ ATM. Not working online

Score: 1 Votes: 3

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
41

Hi folks

My sbi rupay debit card is working @ ATM but not working for online shopping, even at Amazon https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

It goes to 3D secure page, I get otp which I enter. But still it fails.

Customer care asks to go to Branch and branch asks to go to Customer care.

Any suggestions?

14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Images
Deal Cadet
0
132
986
9

i think your internet services are blocked.

Donald trump has surged to the top of 2 new 2016 polls
Deal Cadet
0
53
314
2

Your card must be blocked for POS/CNP services. Use internet banking interface→Go to E-services tab→ATM/Card services→Change Usage. Enable the CNP/POS transactions from there.

275
Deal Lieutenant
6
761
3308
70

same for me in case of andhra bank.wht to do.

Donald trump has surged to the top of 2 new 2016 polls
Deal Cadet
0
53
314
2
@dilipkumar_kumar58285 wrote:

same for me in case of andhra bank.wht to do.

Option will be available in Net Banking. If it isn’t, call the customer care and tell them to activate “POS/CNP services” on your debit card.

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
41
@as005 wrote:

Your card must be blocked for POS/CNP services. Use internet banking interface→Go to E-services tab→ATM/Card services→Change Usage. Enable the CNP/POS transactions from there.


Thanks. Realized that the max limit for card usage is 10k. Since Max. allowed is also 10k, I cannot increase it to make full use of the Amazon offer.

Any suggestions?

Imaes
Deal Cadet
2
168
928
46

All the RuPay card issued in scheme JanDhan Yojna don’t have facility to use it online.

If this card issued by bank on your normal account, then you can make complain to bank and get it replaced with the normal RuPay card, but if your account is under JanDhan Yojna then you have to make request to change your account type first to have normal debit card issued on account to use it online

Donald trump has surged to the top of 2 new 2016 polls
Deal Cadet
0
53
314
2
@bargainhunter wrote:


@as005 wrote:

Your card must be blocked for POS/CNP services. Use internet banking interface→Go to E-services tab→ATM/Card services→Change Usage. Enable the CNP/POS transactions from there.


Thanks. Realized that the max limit for card usage is 10k. Since Max. allowed is also 10k, I cannot increase it to make full use of the Amazon offer.

Any suggestions?

If it’s the maximum limit for your card, you will have to request a higher limit card from branch or maybe the online interface.

You can try changing the limits from E-services option, if it isn’t the max limit.

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1742
47

yes Rupay card is not working for me on freecharge

Imaes
Deal Cadet
2
168
928
46
@hackerboys wrote:

yes Rupay card is not working for me on freecharge


All the RuPay card issued in scheme JanDhan Yojna don’t have facility to use it online.

If this card issued by bank on your normal account, then you can make complain to bank and get it replaced with the normal RuPay card, but if your account is under JanDhan Yojna then you have to make request to change your account type first to have normal debit card issued on account to use it online

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
41
@gdeal wrote:


@hackerboys wrote:

yes Rupay card is not working for me on freecharge


All the RuPay card issued in scheme JanDhan Yojna don’t have facility to use it online.

If this card issued by bank on your normal account, then you can make complain to bank and get it replaced with the normal RuPay card, but if your account is under JanDhan Yojna then you have to make request to change your account type first to have normal debit card issued on account to use it online

That’s such an ignorant comment.
Welcome to Digital India!

Imaes
Deal Cadet
2
168
928
46
@bargainhunter wrote:

@gdeal wrote:


@hackerboys wrote:

yes Rupay card is not working for me on freecharge


All the RuPay card issued in scheme JanDhan Yojna don’t have facility to use it online.

If this card issued by bank on your normal account, then you can make complain to bank and get it replaced with the normal RuPay card, but if your account is under JanDhan Yojna then you have to make request to change your account type first to have normal debit card issued on account to use it online

That’s such an ignorant comment.
Welcome to Digital India!

So which card do you have?

Imaes
Deal Cadet
2
168
928
46

If your card have following magical image then you can’t use it for online transactions

https://i.imgur.com/zquBRWD.jpg

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
41
@gdeal wrote:

If your card have following magical image then you can’t use it for online transactions

https://i.imgur.com/zquBRWD.jpg


You don’t stop misleading, do you?

Imaes
Deal Cadet
2
168
928
46
@bargainhunter wrote:

@gdeal wrote:

If your card have following magical image then you can’t use it for online transactions

https://i.imgur.com/zquBRWD.jpg


You don’t stop misleading, do you?


I had same problem with my PNB Rupay card so I know this issue brother

Missing