Seated Electric Scooter - Will indian rules all...

Seated Electric Scooter - Will indian rules allow it to ride on road ?

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
71
1308
18

Will indian road rules allow to ride it on road or any licence needed ?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/276849/medium/342806841NZwBmo6L.jpg?1480969028

https://www.amazon.com/Razor-E300S-Seated-Elect...

  • In
8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Giphy 2
Deal Subedar
0
64
1238
13

Sure Why Not This Is INDIA https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8952
96

No number plates?
No saree guard?
No indicators?
No front light? Not permitted after dark.
No brake lights?

You are fined Rs.10000

Always wear helmet and shoes.

Images
Moderator
2
214
13676
212
@thrifty_indian wrote:

No number plates?
No saree guard?
No indicators?
No front light? Not permitted after dark.
No brake lights?

You are fined Rs.10000

Always wear helmet and shoes.


Lol!.. afaik there is a minimum cc required for taking registration and driving license.
so no need!

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
71
1308
18

any guys working in RTO can clarify this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

Tell them its cycle not a scooter

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
60
1120
9

Registration needed only if the motor is above 500w. You might have seen those teeny electric scooties without any regn plAtes or helmets..

PS: there is a discussion ongoing by various state transport deptz to bring these scooters also under the RTO preview

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
147
1822
15
@dealshunter wrote:

Registration needed only if the motor is above 500w. You might have seen those teeny electric scooties without any regn plAtes or helmets..

PS: there is a discussion ongoing by various state transport deptz to bring these scooters also under the RTO preview


Not 500w, the maximum limit is 250w with speed limit of 25 km/h.
Anything less does not require registration as per ARAI.

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8952
96
@desibuddy wrote:

any guys working in RTO can clarify this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


First tell us what fun are you plotting in your evil mind? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing