Hotness Senior most member Taking DD matter outside and...

Hot Deal Senior most member Taking DD matter outside and Abusing family members

493°
Missing
Analyst
5,172
13129
116

Senior most member Taking DD matter outside and Abusing family members

Name we all know who he’s

This shows your upbringing,fostering and personality @G33kBoyRavi

https://imgur.com//a/ox8W789
https://links.desidime.com?ref=forums&url=https://imgur.com/a/5uK8czW
https://links.desidime.com?ref=forums&url=https://imgur.com/HXDCI9K
https://imgur.com/o...89
https://imgur.com/a/5...zW
https://imgur.com/H...9K

Edit -here is the full chat ss to clarify everything as i’ve nothing to hide

now i’ll let everyone decide who’s right and what kind of person he’s

1. https://imgur.com/7...Q3
2. https://imgur.com/j...V3
Ref https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

@admin @rcduke @anthrax.ut @Nigel @bumblefoot

Deal Wiki

confused
46 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
81
2061
30
rolleyes
Missing
Analyst
5,172
13129
116

tagging few old dimers to notice
@sANyAmG @indianhunter @androgame @Cr7 @A2Zdeals @Plato @googleCA @Alpha.Barood @vortex @Teja @SINBAD @Pie @jekdimer @lootsmafia @hunk123 @skaluva @rkanjaan @Secretagent @19FemaleGurgaon @Scorpion @Black_knight @earticle_boy @avgn @MovieSeeker @azzuridd

Missing
Sale Day King
30,430
57588
1413

Calling Jobless guy is no way less and u started this hate by calling me jobless guy. Outside DD I can do anything, even admins cant do anything. Go and lodge cyber report against me I am ready to face it.

Dimers know me well, I am good for good ones, too bad for bad ones.

Missing
Budding Star
123
27615
198

Admins won’t do anything. They will say it’s outside matter. But if u are admin and he is a dimer then he will be suspended instantly. Different rules for different peoples.

@coolladka

Missing
Entertainer
452
6585
81
coolladka wrote:

tagging few old dimers to notice
@sANyAmG @indianhunter @androgame @Cr7 @A2Zdeals @Plato @googleCA @Alpha.Barood @vortex @Teja @SINBAD @Pie @jekdimer @lootsmafia @hunk123 @skaluva @rkanjaan @Secretagent @19FemaleGurgaon @Scorpion @Black_knight @earticle_boy @avgn @MovieSeeker @azzuridd

Tum mujhe bhool gaye cool ladke… sad evil

Missing
Analyst
5,172
13129
116
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Tum nujhe bhool gaye cool ladke… sad evil

Jaldbazi me kuchi logo ko tag kiya you tag more ppl now

Missing
Analyst
5,172
13129
116
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Calling Jobless guy is no way less and u started this hate by calling me jobless guy. Outside DD I can do anything, even admins cant do anything. Go and lodge cyber report against me I am ready to face it.

Dimers know me well, I am good for good ones, too bad for bad ones.

I’ll do that don’t worry having time shortage else would have done that.

Btw your so insecure and desperate that after tagging admin and greeting me suspended(which I accepted gracefully as it might be uncalled for by my part) still you pmed in fb multiple times this proves why I

Fyki jobless is no slang but you abused my family also hope your son doesn’t follow your footsteps
.. amen

Missing
Entertainer
452
6585
81
Expand
coolladka wrote:

Jaldbazi me kuchi logo ko tag kiya you tag more ppl now

Cool ladka and Shoona are quite dear to me… Will stay outside and neutral here.. smile
.
Fight it HARDtoungueout

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
379
3383
42
Missing
Deal Subedar
62
1052
8

Saw the pics @coolladka posted….didn’t thought seniors dimers like @G33kBoyRavi could do this…….patthar mehlon pe hi feken jaaten hai…AAP kheechad me utar Kar patthar ke badle Gobar to naee feko ge naa…getting a level down!

Thought a senior dimer like u wud have handled it maturely by ignoring.

This wasn’t expected from you…
Now nonetheless expect you to handle the things maturely !

Missing
suspended
50
17
0

जिंदगी छोटी है भई
हंस बोल के गुजार सको
तो गुजर लो, लडने झग़डने से
ज्यादा हासिल नहीं होता।

coolladka wrote:
Jaldbazi me kuchi logo ko tag kiya you tag more ppl now
ladke, Group of Dimers uski madat karte henge jo unki madat karte henge.
GoD helps them who helps them back in return.
░▒▓like @goyal.dkg nee @Mirror mentioned here »» https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/topic...
keeping a ‘list’ of sorts might help.
since you tagged ‘seniors’; you can curate the master list from the ‘fans of’ or ‘fans’ list of those dimer/s
http://web.archive.org/web/20190316102242/https://www.desidime.com/searches/test-tag-1000
http://web.archive.org/web/20181013225035/https://www.desidime.com/searches/tag-test-4677
and then pick and choose from it. [if you try putting all, it might break the site/post and only few (10-20) at a time are feasible].

as for the potty mouth rag-picker (living off the muck and alms thrown by others),
do appreciate the humble background one comes from and then suddenly tastes blood.
THAT adrenaline rush and narcissistic ‘high’ can make one loose it.
any which ways, marital problems and not having those (you know what) aspirations fulfilled.. can also cause a break down.

umeed ho ultra educated, compatible yet understanding partner ki, aur maamla.. khisak jaye..
tou 24×7 kich-kich rehti hai dimag mei. right?
so @ladke ..let go.
there isn’t much left to salvage here. You’d have known had you been in the group in which the equally frustrated missus (of pottymouth rag-picker) poured (her) heart out to her cousin/cousins. [much including compatibility issues, rage issues and also financial volatility were spoken of]





[rag-pickers: make money out of other’s shit or recycling and taking a small cut in between.. as remuneration for getting their hands dirty].
mehnat ka kaam hai https://www.desidime.com/forums/freebies-all-free-st... farziवाडा https://www.desidime.com/forums/freebies-all-free-st... karna bhi.
@ralph2324 https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/... knows how to cut attention whores to size. you too can learn @coolladke


Dicksclaimer: I have no affiliateion with anyone. I’m not a rag-picker.

Missing
Sale Day King
30,430
57588
1413
Guru_bhai wrote:

Saw the pics @coolladka posted….didn’t thought seniors dimers like @G33kBoyRavi could do this…….patthar mehlon pe hi feken jaaten hai…AAP kheechad me utar Kar patthar ke badle Gobar to naee feko ge naa…getting a level down!

Thought a senior dimer like u wud have handled it maturely by ignoring.

This wasn’t expected from you…
Now nonetheless expect you to handle the things maturely !

Dont comment when u dont know full case, he cropped his ss and posted only mine.

At first he called me “Jobless Guy” in open forum, before using this word he used harsh words many times earlier as well. Hence I answerd him with few more harsh words on fb. Again today he msged me and giving me threat of cyber complain, hence I abused him more. Again he used languages like I am jobless and vella thats why I spend whole time on fb, but the fact is, fb is only my earning source and I work hard 24*7 to earn respect as well as money.

Limit of tolerance is there and this guy crossed his limit. I respect all dimers and I expect respect in return as well.

Missing
Analyst
5,172
13129
116
Guru_bhai wrote:

Saw the pics @coolladka posted….didn’t thought seniors dimers like @G33kBoyRavi could do this…….patthar mehlon pe hi feken jaaten hai…AAP kheechad me utar Kar patthar ke badle Gobar to naee feko ge naa…getting a level down!

Thought a senior dimer like u wud have handled it maturely by ignoring.

This wasn’t expected from you…
Now nonetheless expect you to handle the things maturely !

he’s a hypocrite i only said him jobless as he kept poking me in each n every thread unreasonably but you can see how desperate he’s and have audacity to still defend himself as (so called good ones) after abusing family members till now i didn’t say even a single curse or slang still he reacted like this hope soon people will you true nature of these kind of people who abuse like fishmongers to that depth.

I only feel sad for his son and his parents hopefully he’ll soon control his recklessly extravagant nature pensive

I hardly open fb and was quite busy after 1-1.5 months when i 1st open Fb i see this msg and reaction to that he starts messaging immediately with more jargons to my utter surprise.

Missing
Deal Baba
563
16393
249
flushed
Missing
Analyst
5,172
13129
116
Expand
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Dont comment when u dont know full case, he cropped his ss and posted only mine.

At first he called me “Jobless Guy” in open forum, before using this word he used harsh words many times earlier as well. Hence I answerd him with few more harsh words on fb. Again today he msged me and giving me threat of cyber complain, hence I abused him more. Again he used languages like I am jobless and vella thats why I spend whole time on fb, but the fact is, fb is only my earning source and I work hard 24*7 to earn respect as well as money.

Limit of tolerance is there and this guy crossed his limit. I respect all dimers and I expect respect in return as well.

nothing is cropped i’ve nothing to hide as i didn’t do or say anything wrong you’re the only one who showed how a person can degrade himself to this level here is the full chat ss

now i’ll let everyone decide who’s right and what kind of person you’re

1. https://imgur.com/7...Q3
2. https://imgur.com/j...V3

Missing
Deal Baba
563
16393
249
Expand
coolladka wrote:

nothing is cropped i’ve nothing to hide as i didn’t do or say anything wrong you’re the only one who showed how a person can degrade himself to this level here is the full chat ss

now i’ll let everyone decide who’s right and what kind of person you’re

1. https://imgur.com/7...Q3
2. https://imgur.com/j...V3

So terrible rolleyes confused disappointed

Missing
Shopping Friend
111
4111
57
Expand
coolladka wrote:

nothing is cropped i’ve nothing to hide as i didn’t do or say anything wrong you’re the only one who showed how a person can degrade himself to this level here is the full chat ss

now i’ll let everyone decide who’s right and what kind of person you’re

1. https://imgur.com/7...Q3
2. https://imgur.com/j...V3

Really wasn’t expected. Speechless

Missing
Sale Day King
30,430
57588
1413
Expand
coolladka wrote:

he’s a hypocrite i only said him jobless as he kept poking me in each n every thread unreasonably but you can see how desperate he’s and have audacity to still defend himself as (so called good ones) after abusing family members till now i didn’t say even a single curse or slang still he reacted like this hope soon people will you true nature of these kind of people who abuse like fishmongers to that depth.

I only feel sad for his son and his parents hopefully he’ll soon control his recklessly extravagant nature pensive

I hardly open fb and was quite busy after 1-1.5 months when i 1st open Fb i see this msg and reaction to that he starts messaging immediately with more jargons to my utter surprise.

My son is more mature than u and I will not teach him to call anyone as jobless. U are calling others as jobless, no idea whether u learnt this word by own or ur parents teach u.

*If u are calling anyone jobless means u are only jobless who is following other guy whether he is doing any job or not, it indicates u have enough time to follow others instead of following urself."

Missing
Sale Day King
30,430
57588
1413
Expand
coolladka wrote:

nothing is cropped i’ve nothing to hide as i didn’t do or say anything wrong you’re the only one who showed how a person can degrade himself to this level here is the full chat ss

now i’ll let everyone decide who’s right and what kind of person you’re

1. https://imgur.com/7...Q3
2. https://imgur.com/j...V3

Show me these words in earlier ss.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556807/medium/5693965IMG-20190315-223757.jpg?1552669759

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556808/medium/5693965IMG-20190315-223739.jpg?1552669763
image storage

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
379
3383
42

What you want from admins ? why you tagged them ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
379
3383
42

is this the same user who clashed with nigel earlier for calling dog something?
How and why you guys connected on facebook ?

Missing
Analyst
5,172
13129
116
Expand
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

My son is more mature than u and I will not teach him to call anyone as jobless. U are calling others as jobless, no idea whether u learnt this word by own or ur parents teach u.

*If u are calling anyone jobless means u are only jobless who is following other guy whether he is doing any job or not, it indicates u have enough time to follow others instead of following urself."

I’ve nothing more to say to you , i only hope some day you’ll realize what you did was wrong and hopefully it’s never late pensive pensive

you n your fans’ greed of overwhelming obsession in social-media will end someday
As

Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction . — Erich Fromm

Missing
Community Angel
166
30748
503

Wont comment anything here due to my ineligibility for any interference here
Both of you are much senior to me in age, stature and rank
Hope this gets sorted soon

Missing
Analyst
5,172
13129
116
Simbha3 wrote:

is this the same user who clashed with nigel earlier for calling dog something?
How and why you guys connected on facebook ?

May be i don’t know that matter can’t comment on that and about 1st part i tagged admins because it all started in DD He tagged them n I WAS PUNISHED Suspended fro dd for few days which i didn’t complain as it’s my fault to say jobless but abusing me and my family that bad after matter being sorted out here is why i tagged admins to let them know what kind of person he’s.

i used to be active on Fb 7-8 years back that time we’re connected confused

Missing
Sale Day King
30,430
57588
1413

This is funny . It means its his official language.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556809/medium/5694000IMG-20190315-224938.jpg?1552670691

Anyways, its my last comment, I will not comment more here, already wasted lot of time and I have more work to do, I am NOT a jobless guy. I will not prove myself bcoz I am not wrong here, I just followed the formulae of Tit for Tat nothing else. If u attack me, I will attack more harder.

Peace !!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
379
3383
42
Expand
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

My son is more mature than u and I will not teach him to call anyone as jobless. U are calling others as jobless, no idea whether u learnt this word by own or ur parents teach u.

*If u are calling anyone jobless means u are only jobless who is following other guy whether he is doing any job or not, it indicates u have enough time to follow others instead of following urself."

Seems you are too more immature than your son.Couldnt Stop yourself and used these words.I hope you wont teach your son to use these words.

Missing
Deal Subedar
62
1052
8
Expand
coolladka wrote:

he’s a hypocrite i only said him jobless as he kept poking me in each n every thread unreasonably but you can see how desperate he’s and have audacity to still defend himself as (so called good ones) after abusing family members till now i didn’t say even a single curse or slang still he reacted like this hope soon people will you true nature of these kind of people who abuse like fishmongers to that depth.

I only feel sad for his son and his parents hopefully he’ll soon control his recklessly extravagant nature pensive

I hardly open fb and was quite busy after 1-1.5 months when i 1st open Fb i see this msg and reaction to that he starts messaging immediately with more jargons to my utter surprise.

I would request you….to handle this with a lil maturity now..
apologize to him firstly for He felt offended by your comments!

He would surely understand I am sure being a senior dimer….for how bad u felt as he did…and surely give a hand and apologize in return as well….

There’s lot of hatred and problems in the world already….let’s not create one more and in the platform like DD..where all the members respect each other’s view and opinion!

Missing
Entertainer
452
6585
81
Simbha3 wrote:

is this the same user who clashed with nigel earlier for calling dog something?
How and why you guys connected on facebook ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
379
3383
42
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Now they Are no more togethor.

Missing