SENSEX down

SENSEX down

148°
Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1626
10

Any stock, worth buying today?

10 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67543
718
@xuseronline wrote:

Why it is going down today https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


what goes up comes down eventually https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Napster icon
Critic
4
43
5092
100

Looks like another 150-200 points down on Wednesday.

Pankaj
Budding Star
175
466
12865
100

14 Sept. -2016

Buy Tata Motors For Target 560-565 SL 550

Buy Adani Ports For Target 265-269 SL 254

( Tip – Buy Above Stocks In Afterhour Market , If asian Market Is in Deep Red Then Cancel , If Mixed Or High Then Hold Bindass)

Pankaj
Budding Star
175
466
12865
100

Sunnie If In intraday U R in Loss Or Confuse About Which Stock To Buy PM Me I Give U Best Intraday Stock Tip In Market Hour Also.. Happy Trading

Images
Deal Captain
4
192
13612
228
@rajrocks wrote:

@xuseronline wrote:

Why it is going down today https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


What goes up comes down eventually https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


What a statement ! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Law of nature or law of economics? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Pankaj
Budding Star
175
466
12865
100
@Investigator wrote:

14 Sept. -2016

Buy Tata Motors For Target 560-565 SL 550

Buy Adani Ports For Target 265-269 SL 254

( Tip – Buy Above Stocks In Afterhour Market , If asian Market Is in Deep Red Then Cancel , If Mixed Or High Then Hold Bindass)

Tata Motors And Adani Ports Both Target Hit – Happy Trading

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
198
4
@Investigator wrote:

@Investigator wrote:

14 Sept. -2016

Buy Tata Motors For Target 560-565 SL 550

Buy Adani Ports For Target 265-269 SL 254

( Tip – Buy Above Stocks In Afterhour Market , If asian Market Is in Deep Red Then Cancel , If Mixed Or High Then Hold Bindass)

Tata Motors And Adani Ports Both Target Hit – Happy Trading

u mean ur prediction were accurate ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
@Investigator wrote:

Sunnie If In intraday U R in Loss Or Confuse About Which Stock To Buy PM Me I Give U Best Intraday Stock Tip In Market Hour Also.. Happy Trading


@ freee pm me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing