Serious Suggestion needed for mutual fund inves...

Serious Suggestion needed for mutual fund investment.

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Funny 377 922
Deal Subedar
0
82
683
54

I have 2 lakh amount.
Need sugestion to invest it in mutual fund.
Low risk priority.

Plz suggest best..

  • In
14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Download
Deal Lieutenant
1
125
3244
55

Wait for few days as market may get correction because of US Elections..use every downside of (500 points) as an opportunity to invest 50k.

You can choose from Bluechip/Discovery funds for balanced portfolio. or go with tax saving (if tax is also a consideration)

Funny 377 922
Deal Subedar
0
82
683
54
@UberDeals wrote:

Wait for few days as market may get correction because of US Elections..use every downside of (500 points) as an opportunity to invest 50k.

You can choose from Bluechip/Discovery funds for balanced portfolio. or go with tax saving (if tax is also a consideration)


Thank you can u suggest 2 3 mf for sure i can go for it

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Navneet


Thanx for the tag, i already read the topic few hours back https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
@Desi Net Worm My simple suggestion >> Ignore mutual funds and invest yourself

As you already have 2 lakhs, wait for some good pricing and let the market correct to some decent point like 7500 or even lesser…
Invest in good quality stocks like TATA Motors,Force motors,Eicher motors,Tata Global,Tata Coffee,Cadila Healthcare Ltd, some tyre making company, IGNORE PHARMA COMPANIES https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


You will not regret your decision by choosing investing directly https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Make a good mix of stocks of different sectors and choose stocks which are in real business and is fast moving.
Ignore IT stocks(Infosys), Steel stocks(may choose), telecommunication stocks(Bharti Airtel, Idea)


Best sectors:
Auto/Motors = Favourite Force Motors/Tata Motors
Non govt banks = ICICI/Axis
Food Beverages stocks = Kwality/Tata Coffee
Healthcare = Cadila

There are many businesses moving damn fast and would continue to grow. Review your positions every 7-12 months and choose the best stocks in fast evolving sectors.
In 2015 Pharma sector was in focus however in 2016 it is worst performing, so you should review your positions after specific intervals and always invest in best stocks considering market share, goodwill and other factors within the sector.
I hope this helps https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3762
43

@Navneet

It’s easy for you because you know and you have done that being there. But for someone without even knowing the ABCs of the stock market should be tough and MFs to an extent are less risky? If I am right you posted a link to pick good mutual funds few months back but I don’t remember it? If you recollect it please post it for his benefit https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@Navneet

It’s easy for you because you know and you have done that being there. But for someone without even knowing the ABCs of the stock market should be tough and MFs to an extent are less risky? If I am right you posted a link to pick good mutual funds few months back but I don’t remember it? If you recollect it please post it for his benefit https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yes bro i posted a link to choose Mutual funds but you know i am always busy researching about companies, stocks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Recently when i was reviewing the returns of top performing mutual funds, i was not convinced with MF thing… The returns were pretty minimal….
I created my own virtual portfolio(it was real but i made a exit in March) in Feb and the returns were 66% in July/August https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
And i only invested in market leaders with very low risk profile….

Still OP and any other person who is willing to invest in mutual funds should look here for their own research. >>
http://www.crisil.com/capital-markets/crisil-mf...
http://www.moneycontrol.com/mutual-funds/top-ra...
Let me clear one thing i never invested in MFs…..


Mutual funds less risky but at the same time returns are very low.
If you want less risk, invest in 15-16 quality stocks of different sectors with high market cap investments, your portfolio would perform better than 98% of mutual stocks claiming less risk.
Based on the fact how Indian stock market functions….

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3762
43
@Navneet wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@Navneet

It’s easy for you because you know and you have done that being there. But for someone without even knowing the ABCs of the stock market should be tough and MFs to an extent are less risky? If I am right you posted a link to pick good mutual funds few months back but I don’t remember it? If you recollect it please post it for his benefit https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yes bro i posted a link to choose Mutual funds but you know i am always busy researching about companies, stocks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Recently when i was reviewing the returns of top performing mutual funds, i was not convinced with MF thing… The returns were pretty minimal….
I created my own virtual portfolio(it was real but i made a exit in March) in Feb and the returns were 66% in July/August https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
And i only invested in market leaders with very low risk profile….

Still OP and any other person who is willing to invest in mutual funds should look here for their own research. >>
http://www.crisil.com/capital-markets/crisil-mf...
http://www.moneycontrol.com/mutual-funds/top-ra...
Let me clear one thing i never invested in MFs…..


Yeah I agree MFs needs a fairly longer time period (not really for short term liek 1 or 2 years). But investing directly needs a fair amount of tracking and know how to even buy stocks from others calls (which should never be done). Short term bets and dead cat bounces can really make good money if you stick to stop loss and don’t get too emotional about trades https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@Navneet

It’s easy for you because you know and you have done that being there. But for someone without even knowing the ABCs of the stock market should be tough and MFs to an extent are less risky? If I am right you posted a link to pick good mutual funds few months back but I don’t remember it? If you recollect it please post it for his benefit https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yes bro i posted a link to choose Mutual funds but you know i am always busy researching about companies, stocks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Recently when i was reviewing the returns of top performing mutual funds, i was not convinced with MF thing… The returns were pretty minimal….
I created my own virtual portfolio(it was real but i made a exit in March) in Feb and the returns were 66% in July/August https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
And i only invested in market leaders with very low risk profile….

Still OP and any other person who is willing to invest in mutual funds should look here for their own research. >>
http://www.crisil.com/capital-markets/crisil-mf...
http://www.moneycontrol.com/mutual-funds/top-ra...
Let me clear one thing i never invested in MFs…..


Yeah I agree MFs needs a fairly longer time period (not really for short term liek 1 or 2 years). But investing directly needs a fair amount of tracking and know how to even buy stocks from others calls (which should never be done). Short term bets and dead cat bounces can really make good money if you stick to stop loss and don’t get too emotional about trades https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


As OP asked for serious suggestion, i took the matter seriously otherwise i would have suggested him some MFs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Even best of the best MFs delivered 50-60% in 5 years even after Modi winning elections https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif There is no reason i would suggest him with MF investment and suggest him to invest in MFs where Fund managers are so much stressed….

I am very much satisfied with direct stock investments, my portfolio peeking 66%+ returns within 5-6 months https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Best advice:

Invest directly
Pick high market cap stocks with good market share/goodwill
Diversify investment in 6-7 sectors to minify risk
and most importantly invest at right time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


As of now you should wait rather than investing….
(Wait for 7500-7200-7000 levels)
If market reaches 7500 – invest 50% amount, if it goes further below invest rest of the amount or if it remains at the same levels even after 1-2 months than invest the rest of the amount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2348
29
@Navneet wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@Navneet

It’s easy for you because you know and you have done that being there. But for someone without even knowing the ABCs of the stock market should be tough and MFs to an extent are less risky? If I am right you posted a link to pick good mutual funds few months back but I don’t remember it? If you recollect it please post it for his benefit https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yes bro i posted a link to choose Mutual funds but you know i am always busy researching about companies, stocks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Recently when i was reviewing the returns of top performing mutual funds, i was not convinced with MF thing… The returns were pretty minimal….
I created my own virtual portfolio(it was real but i made a exit in March) in Feb and the returns were 66% in July/August https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
And i only invested in market leaders with very low risk profile….

Still OP and any other person who is willing to invest in mutual funds should look here for their own research. >>
http://www.crisil.com/capital-markets/crisil-mf...
http://www.moneycontrol.com/mutual-funds/top-ra...
Let me clear one thing i never invested in MFs…..


Yeah I agree MFs needs a fairly longer time period (not really for short term liek 1 or 2 years). But investing directly needs a fair amount of tracking and know how to even buy stocks from others calls (which should never be done). Short term bets and dead cat bounces can really make good money if you stick to stop loss and don’t get too emotional about trades https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


As OP asked for serious suggestion, i took the matter seriously otherwise i would have suggested him some MFs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Even best of the best MFs delivered 50-60% in 5 years even after Modi winning elections https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif There is no reason i would suggest him with MF investment and suggest him to invest in MFs where Fund managers are so much stressed….

I am very much satisfied with direct stock investments, my portfolio peeking 66%+ returns within 5-6 months https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Best advice:

Invest directly
Pick high market cap stocks with good market share/goodwill
Diversify investment in 6-7 sectors to minify risk
and most importantly invest at right time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


As of now you should wait rather than investing….
(Wait for 7500-7200-7000 levels)
If market reaches 7500 – invest 50% amount, if it goes further below invest rest of the amount or if it remains at the same levels even after 1-2 months than invest the rest of the amount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


7500? Less Chances. May be possible if Trump wins.

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@caks2006407 wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@Navneet

It’s easy for you because you know and you have done that being there. But for someone without even knowing the ABCs of the stock market should be tough and MFs to an extent are less risky? If I am right you posted a link to pick good mutual funds few months back but I don’t remember it? If you recollect it please post it for his benefit https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yes bro i posted a link to choose Mutual funds but you know i am always busy researching about companies, stocks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Recently when i was reviewing the returns of top performing mutual funds, i was not convinced with MF thing… The returns were pretty minimal….
I created my own virtual portfolio(it was real but i made a exit in March) in Feb and the returns were 66% in July/August https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
And i only invested in market leaders with very low risk profile….

Still OP and any other person who is willing to invest in mutual funds should look here for their own research. >>
http://www.crisil.com/capital-markets/crisil-mf...
http://www.moneycontrol.com/mutual-funds/top-ra...
Let me clear one thing i never invested in MFs…..


Yeah I agree MFs needs a fairly longer time period (not really for short term liek 1 or 2 years). But investing directly needs a fair amount of tracking and know how to even buy stocks from others calls (which should never be done). Short term bets and dead cat bounces can really make good money if you stick to stop loss and don’t get too emotional about trades https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


As OP asked for serious suggestion, i took the matter seriously otherwise i would have suggested him some MFs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Even best of the best MFs delivered 50-60% in 5 years even after Modi winning elections https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif There is no reason i would suggest him with MF investment and suggest him to invest in MFs where Fund managers are so much stressed….

I am very much satisfied with direct stock investments, my portfolio peeking 66%+ returns within 5-6 months https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Best advice:

Invest directly
Pick high market cap stocks with good market share/goodwill
Diversify investment in 6-7 sectors to minify risk
and most importantly invest at right time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


As of now you should wait rather than investing….
(Wait for 7500-7200-7000 levels)
If market reaches 7500 – invest 50% amount, if it goes further below invest rest of the amount or if it remains at the same levels even after 1-2 months than invest the rest of the amount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


7500? Less Chances. May be possible if Trump wins.


Lets see bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
From July to October Nifty was trading between 8500-9000 levels and now it is @ 8500 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Atleast 8000 level would be there within 2-4 months https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6264
34

May be @blue wine can be some helpful too in this matter.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2186
62

Invest in good SIP… You will get good return on this… ignore stock market if u have no idea about it.. there is risk in stock market more then SIP… !

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@Amit Goyal wrote:

May be @blue wine can be some helpful too in this matter.

Life Goes By

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
144
3

OK can anybody suggest which is the best sip to go for

Missing