Shapeless Roti's [ saas bhi kabhi bahu thi ]

Shapeless Roti's [ saas bhi kabhi bahu thi ]

Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

A mother writes a heartfelt letter to her son,
on why he should not laugh at his wife’s shapeless rotis.

Dear Son,
Hope this letter finds you in the best of spirits and health.
You might be surprised to find an email from your mom.
Something told me to write to you; that you need to hear from me today.
It was indeed one of the best evenings that your father and I spent when
you visited us with your new wife yesterday. Rest assured, we liked her immensely.
I could see that both of you are very much in love and that makes
me happy. May your love grow every moment!

Now let me get to the reason for writing this letter. I don’t know whether
you remember, but during dinner, you cracked a joke about the shapeless rotis
that Lavanya makes. We all laughed and your father laughed the loudest.
There were tears of laughter in your father’s eyes and there were tears in your
wife’s eyes too. I can assure you that her tears were not of mirth; they were
tears of mortification, of shame brought about by the innocuous
joke that you cracked.

I guess that joke was the reason why we heard raised voices coming
from your room yesterday night and the reason why Lavanya appeared
puffy eyed in the morning. Maybe she cried all night.

Son, I want to tell you something. I love shapeless rotis. They bring back
many fond memories. They remind me of the shapeless rotis made by my
father on certain Saturday mornings when my mother had extra duty at her office.

They often lacked salt, were hard like rock and were shaped like various continents.

But his love for us compensated for all that it lacked.

Shapeless rotis also bring memories of those days when your father turned
into my cook. It was during those early days of pregnancy while I was carrying you.
I couldn’t bear the smell of spices or rice or anything cooking.

Your father would churn out shapeless rotis and experimental curries, which
tasted quite good because he wanted to provide home cooked food for his wife and
unborn child. His care and affection made those rotis priceless.

Do you remember how you used to insist on helping me while I prepared rotis
when you were around four years old? You would play with the dough and create
various shapes that you wanted to be cooked and served to all.

I can tell you, those were the tastiest rotis that I ever ate.

Words can create a world full of love.
Yet, a thoughtless word is enough to destroy that world.

Lavanya and you are equally qualified; you both earn equally well too.

You have both spent an equal number of years educating yourself to be
the professionals that you are. But you expect Lavanya to become the perfect
cook and home-maker from the moment you married her! How unreasonable is that?

Rahul, no new wife wants to be ridiculed in front of her in-laws. Trust me, I can
tell you that. Been there, done that. She craves to be loved by them and she
expects her husband’s support in her effort at endearing herself to them.

Teething troubles in marriages are often capable of draining out the love
you have for each other. Be there for her while she adapts herself to your world.

A small token of appreciation and open support is all that she will need.

You are my beloved son and I know you have learned to see the brighter side of things.
Value love more than any other thing because son, perfectly round rotis are
often machine made. They lack the most essential ingredient; Love.
Wishing you a world of love,
Your loving mother.

  • In
FPD Suggested By > DealLooter0015 ,
95 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
602
10

Another story by a sheer feminist. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif The first roti I ever made at the age of 9 was completely round and that was a proud moment for me. It was accepted as a challenge thrown at me by my cousin and later she had no words to say who was cracking jokes on that men can’t even make a roti. I didn’t said anything and did what I did and neiither I cried. But if same had happened other way around there would had been Ganga of tears. My father during his days, a good cook too and so does I am. I prepare my food most of the time so that no one can make a comment that we as men are good for nothing.

As I said, when women says something that should be taken lightly or as a joke but same happens other way around it becomes a question on their dignity. Women can laugh on anyone but when it comes to her, here and there, shedding of tears. I know they are designed in such a way but controlling emotions is part of life. Had she enough guts, she would have accepted that as a challenge rather than crying or fighting with husband.

The problem is most men are inexpressive most of the time and blow away hardest of comments thrown at them. So chill.

No opposition for OP but most of his posts always have one angle. He is aware of one side and avoid the other side. May God oopen his second eye also. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

There are numerous times when men is insulted by so called wife even in front of people for the things she desire but not getting it.

Arrey yaar yeh toh kamata hi itna kamm hai, iske bas ka kuch ni hai, meri shaadi toh galt aadmi ke saath ho gayi aur na jaane kya kya. Bas fark itna hai ki aaurto ki gandgi India mein saamney lana bhi ek jurm hi toh hai. Kyu sahi kaha naa.

Every girl desire for an honest man but how much they respect honesty themselves is always a question.

This is a country where if a women suicide then without much going into what had happened, all in-laws are landed in jails and if a men suicide because of mental agony from women then she is never questioned. Accept it or not most women want to go through journey of life on men’s money and if a single of demand is not met, there would be hara-kiri.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048
@chingumboy wrote:

Another story by a sheer feminist. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif The first roti I ever made at the age of 9 was completely round and that was a proud moment for me. It was accepted as a challenge thrown at me by my cousin and later she had no words to say who was cracking jokes on that men can’t even make a roti. I didn’t said anything and did what I did and neiither I cried. But if same had happened other way around there would had been Ganga of tears. My father during his days, a good cook too and so does I am. I prepare my food most of the time so that no one can make a comment that we as men are good for nothing.

As I said, when women says something that should be taken lightly or as a joke but same happens other way around it becomes a question on their dignity. Women can laugh on anyone but when it comes to her, here and there, shedding of tears. I know they are designed in such a way but controlling emotions is part of life. Had she enough guts, she would have accepted that as a challenge rather than crying or fighting with husband.

The problem is most men are inexpressive most of the time and blow away hardest of comments thrown at them. So chill.

No opposition for OP but most of his posts always have one angle. He is aware of one side and avoid the other side. May God oopen his second eye also. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Ha. Ha. , I am not the author.


Mothers take all pain, care and brought up her kids.
So , no harm in being faminist.
@19 Female Gurgaon
@eskimo
@panchabhut

@rajrocks
@xuseronline
@no fpd
@asoka

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
602
10
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:


Mothers take all pain, care and brought up her kids.
So , no harm in being faminist.


Sir, I think you never analyze my comments. I never question Mother which is the only face of women that is not impure. But rest all – Hey Ram. This story was not about mother but wife Lavanya. Isn’t it?

Same way she would have gone to her D-I-L and asked here not to take it too seriously but you know why she try to manipulate son is because of the fact that if she had went to D-I-L she would never ever had understand that. Because it is a problem in wiring of women. They accept and see what they want to and all other angles are always wrong. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

8 out of 10 times, domestic voilence kind of things happen in homes because of women themselves Agree to them or get ready for mental pain or the last thing men have is sheer agression.

This is another observation I made. Although men are too agressive but they never use this tool so early and it is always provocation that make them use it and they end up being on receiving end as aftermaths are always supporting women. Outer world only sees that appears physically but women more uses tool of mental tortures which can’t be seen and in some cases where their is physical voilcence against men, they won’t let them come out as it becomes matter of shame and no law helps them out against it.

Expectation by a women from men is a right and other way around it is a crime. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif hahahaha

Men in problem- Always because of men.
Women in problem- Always because of men.
Conclusion- Men should extinct.

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
80
156
25246
647
@chingumboy wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:


Mothers take all pain, care and brought up her kids.
So , no harm in being faminist.


Men in problem- Always because of men.
Women in problem- Always because of men.
Conclusion- Men should extinct.


Guys I guess the problem here isn’t the bad shape of roti.. forget about roti.. women in the house used to hear all sort of criticism in the dining table … salt is less, taste acha nhi hua.. etc etc.. Nobody thinks about how hard its to cook the meal daily for all and after all of you eat her job is not over yet.. she has to clean the table and clean the dishes too.. for all these a small bit of praise/appreciation could make her happy..

thoda namak kam ho gaya ya fir roti isn’t of perfect round shape.. isme kya ata jaata yaar?? pahle apna akal to perfect shape me laao..

Nothing about feminism here.. if a male member of the family doing hard work for the family instead of criticizing him if we could appreciate him for whatever he is doing that would be great…

ha aajkal feminism thoda bad gaya and nobody thinks about the other gender.. but then also still the life of the average indians has not changed much

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1448092580431
Deal Subedar
3
157
1328
15

As always great https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
128
1982
16

@B _R_0_0_D@@ i learned roti making or you can said round roti making at the age of 13 or 14 now i become expert in parotha to some side dishes also isn’t it great now i am of 19 and become a good chef https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048
@sukhichd710 wrote:

@B _R_0_0_D@@ i learned roti making or you can said round roti making at the age of 13 or 14 now i become expert in parotha to some side dishes also isn’t it great now i am of 19 and become a good chef https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


I have @forgotten how to prepare Roti’s,
I’d Just Heat parantha/roti and roomali roti are available for such needs, which can easily be taken with @prinkle.

How @19 Female Gurgaon will manage without her @adamantine cousin @plz.

If u manage to cook life could be @onlyrocky, and u could be @iamspl.xxx or @@myliferocks@@
else you have to depend on @superwoman .

The opportunities are like @Atlantic if you can manage harmony in family and be like @dealyogi and be kind to @sweetpulp2004 not like any @@celebate@@ or @maithreya.

Not knowing to cook is my @Achilles task and saved by @PANDA MAN , so my @rajrocks like great @asoka.
So I can enjoy like @eskimo on @srocks without any @@Spoke@@ or @disclaimer,
-
@panchabhut @Ashwin @cancob
@vishusgh @Aarya

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
602
10
@no fpd wrote:

@chingumboy wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:


Mothers take all pain, care and brought up her kids.
So , no harm in being faminist.


Men in problem- Always because of men.
Women in problem- Always because of men.
Conclusion- Men should extinct.


Guys I guess the problem here isn’t the bad shape of roti.. forget about roti.. women in the house used to hear all sort of criticism in the dining table … salt is less, taste acha nhi hua.. etc etc.. Nobody thinks about how hard its to cook the meal daily for all and after all of you eat her job is not over yet.. she has to clean the table and clean the dishes too.. for all these a small bit of praise/appreciation could make her happy..

thoda namak kam ho gaya ya fir roti isn’t of perfect round shape.. isme kya ata jaata yaar?? pahle apna akal to perfect shape me laao..

Nothing about feminism here.. if a male member of the family doing hard work for the family instead of criticizing him if we could appreciate him for whatever he is doing that would be great…

ha aajkal feminism thoda bad gaya and nobody thinks about the other gender.. but then also still the life of the average indians has not changed much


The thing is male are more criticized than a female in this world. But as they don’t have that expressing coding in them, everyone thinks all is going well with them. Criticize a men and he would move forward even then. Criticize a women and world ends for them?

Whatever you have written, do you seen the other angle of it? When a man perfectly provides everything to a women and family how come he can’t expect to have a food that tastes better? Why he is always expected to be on the receiving end? You are trying to prove a point where women can expect anything and men can’t, even after providing a good life.

Think it other way when it happens. Agar koi kamata kamm hai toh isme kya jaata hai? Kyu fir ladki kaa baap wahi murga dhoond ke deta hai apni beti ko jisko araam se khaya jaa sakey. Kyu max. divorces wahi hotey hai jaha ladke ki kamaai ladki ki wishes puri nahi kar sakti aur is karke ladka kitni burayi sunta hai. Kyu uske liye khana banana ya uske kapde dhona aise jataya jaata hai ki koi ehsaan ho? Aisaa toh ladka bhi kar sakta hai. Har roj peetay ki mai tujhe yeh de raha hu woh de raha hu. Us time tum jaise log hi aa ke kahenge ki yeh pshycho hai.

There are numerous festivals here where women getting money from males either it be father, borthers, husband. Tell me one festival that appreciates men or that are expecially for men? Anyone. Yet they don’t go out on roads and shout there are discriminations… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

The bitter reality is Men faces more discrimination then women in this world but as they have the capability to move on even in hardest of situations, they are judged to be on better track always.

Who says a marriage benefits both genders? If few more anti-male laws come, there will be only one beneficiary. Our rules are like, women can give mental trauma to a men but men can’t even joke on them and doing so can land them in jail. Adultery by a man is serious crime and other way around it is fun and men should accept it. In case of divorces, childern always go to women. They get alimony even when divorce demand is from women and men don’t even have any fault. They have to provide maintenance throughtout life and what they get is baba ji ka thullu.

Why it is so that a men should take all the financial responsibilties?

Karey karaye koi, malayi khaye koi.

Women in India are more treated well then anywhere in the world and yet they have numerous problem because of their continuous lust for money and their desires or wishes. If fulfilled without any argument everything is OK and if not start crying and use women rights to cheapest level.

The jealousy levels in women are so high that they can’t even allow any other women around either it be mother of husband or his sister(s). Always try hard from the day she enters after marriage to do something after which division happens. Some parents (of boy offcourse) are living a bad life in old age homes because their D-I-L manipulated brain of his husband to a level where he start thinking his parents to be a problem and the moment he asks his parents to go out, the job is done. All the trap that women made is done. Somebody had said, Why it is so that some parents have to leave home after the marriage of boy? Actually the only thing changes is an arrival of women who don’t want his husband to spend his income on his non-income parents. Because if it happens her own wishes fulfillment will be delayed.

If a men family look at financial condition of girl, they are seen as one who look for dowry but the same way when it is done by family of girl like how big pockets boy has or whether he or his rich family can help to run business of his salha (b-i-l), it is not treated as reverse-dowry…

Every women want to be respected and treated like a Queen but they try to treat the other gender like servants to whom orders can be given anytime.

Thank God, I earn good. I am cooking for myself, clean my home (twice a week, zyada kachra karta ni mai) and wash my clothes (once a week) otherwise I would have had been insulted or ehsaan jataya jaata mere pe.

Men has a postpaid life where he has to first work hard and settle things and women gets a prepaid life after marriage where she gets home to live in and every other thing and she has to work therafter but she think it as a difficult task and try cheap things to get away with it. Don’t know why the hell she thinks doing something for others is a burden?

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

I don’t know him. Whoever thoughts these were, he is a weak kind of guy. God never gives pain to anyone and it is always we who are responsible for our hapiness or sorrow. I don’t know why people start thinking they are alone? Why they forget, God is always with them every moment. Try to realize this thing

Just try to make balance between this and previous post here.

Man wants to make, love, marry , family
So do the woman want lifestyle, family and all.

Both supplements each other with love and without selfishness, thou makes the family and blessed by Almighty. Both have shortcomings, woman are emotional and care for world outside, which lacks in most of man. Just imagine girl left her home of 25 years and tries to adjust with in laws, can we (man) think of settling witj another parents /home leaving original home.

We should also appreciate the sacrifice woman did to raise your (couple) family , adopting your customs and creating future generation .

Otherwise , how could we born and raised , unless our mother sacrificed on her and adopted a new identity.


@prebhartia @dealyogi
@iamspl.xxx @RDX

@A2Zdeals @JonSnow

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
602
10
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

I don’t know him. Whoever thoughts these were, he is a weak kind of guy. God never gives pain to anyone and it is always we who are responsible for our hapiness or sorrow. I don’t know why people start thinking they are alone? Why they forget, God is always with them every moment. Try to realize this thing

Just try to make balance between this and previous post here.

Man wants to make, love, marry , family
So do the woman want lifestyle, family and all.

Both supplements each other with love and without selfishness, thou makes the family and blessed by Almighty. Both have shortcomings, woman are emotional and care for world outside, which lacks in most of man. Just imagine girl left her home of 25 years and tries to adjust with in laws, can we (man) think of settling witj another parents /home leaving original home.

We should also appreciate the sacrifice woman did to raise your (couple) family , adopting your customs and creating future generation .

Otherwise , how could we born and raised , unless our mother sacrificed on her and adopted a new identity.


@prebhartia @dealyogi
@iamspl.xxx @RDX


It would have happened in the past. But is it happening now? Brother, I have respect for women of 80s but not after that which changed tremendously and always have a false cry. This world have every kind of people. Not all men are good and not all women are good. Not all men are bad, not all women are bad.

Sacrifice is a thing which only women do and men are super-powers who live life on sacrifice of others. The thing is sacrifice of women is highlighted to highest possible levels and other way around it is nothing. How many times a man says no to his wishes or even kill them so that his family can have a better life. But can this be highlighted? Doing so will bring laughs out of everyone.

Aaurato ka kiya toh kiya aur banda ka kiya thaa-kosle-baaji.

You always have to comeup with Mother angle to prove your point because you know very well if you bring in other faces of women then everthing will go down and no point will be left to talk and I have already told you the only face of women that I respect is being a mother and all other faces are that of deamon especially as a wife

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
602
10

@[email protected]_0_0_D Taste this. I was travelling in the bus last year and Rakhi was about to come and two women were sitting a little away from me talking about the same. One of them said, Rakhi is coming. You know, one of my brother is so rich and has so much money and other is average (simply means poor enough who can’t spend much). Toh mai Rakhi pe uske ghar jaati hu dusrey ke ghar jaa ke milna bhi kya hai? Hai hi kya uske pass, haina. Kaam dhanda uska chalta ni. The other women said, “woh bhi hai.”

So that day I thought what I hear was actually what? Is love traded with money or gift you receive? How can a sister say so? Just because one is rich and can give you bigger money and gifts means more love to him. It just knifed my heart that day and my friend who was sitting aside me also felt very bad after listening to it. I have seen many cases where men were getting insulted to worst way possible just because they are not rich like others. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Woh kehtey hai naa- Zindagi ek sauda hi toh hai hai. Yaha milta bhi ussi ko hai jiske pass dene ke liye hota hai.

Why I sound like anti-female in most of my posts is because of the fact that I have seen that face of present women that has no respect for anyone around and all that matters to them is they themselves. Most men don’t have time to study such things and they are busy struggling. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

लोग सच कहते हैं -
औरतें अजीब होतीं है☺

रात भर सोती नहीं पूरा
थोड़ा थोड़ा जागती रहतीं है
नींद की स्याही में उंगलियां डुबो कर दिन की बही लिखतीं।
टटोलती रहतीं है
दरवाजों की कुंडिया
बच्चों की चादर
पति का मन
और जब जागती सुबह
तो पूरा नहीं जागती।
नींद में ही भागतीं है

औरतें बेहद अजीब होतीं हैं ।

हवा की तरह घूमतीं, घर बाहर…
टिफिन में रोज़ नयी रखतीं कविताएँ
गमलों में रोज बो देती आशाऐ

पुराने अजीब से गाने गुनगुनातीं
और चल देतीं फिर
एक नये दिन के मुकाबिल
पहन कर फिर वही सीमायें
खुद से दूर हो कर ही
सब के करीब होतीं हैं

औरतें सच में अजीब होतीं हैं ।

कभी कोई ख्वाब पूरा नहीं देखतीं
बीच में ही छोड़ कर देखने लगतीं हैं चुल्हे पे चढ़ा दूध…

कभी कोई काम पूरा नहीं करतीं
बीच में ही छोड़ कर ढूँढने लगतीं हैं
बच्चों के मोजे, पेन्सिल, किताब
बचपन में खोई गुडिया,
जवानी में खोए पलाश,

मायके में छूट गयी स्टापू की गोटी,
छिपन-छिपाई के ठिकाने
वो छोटी बहन छिप के कहीं रोती…

सहेलियों से लिए
दिये चुकाए हिसाब
बच्चों के मोजे,पेन्सिल किताब

खोलती बंद करती खिड़कियाँ
क्या कर रही हो ?सो गयीं क्या ?
खाती रहती झिङकियाँ

न शौक से जीती है ,
न ठीक से मरती है
कोई काम ढ़ंग से नहीं करती है

औरतें बेहद अजीब होतीं हैं ।

कितनी बार देखी है…
मेकअप लगाये,
चेहरे के नील छिपाए
वो कांस्टेबल लडकी,
वो ब्यूटीशियन,
वो भाभी,
वो दीदी…

चप्पल के टूटे स्ट्रैप को
साड़ी के फाल से छिपाती
वो अनुशासन प्रिय टीचर

और कभी दिखही जाती है

कॉरीडोर में, जल्दी जल्दी चलती,
नाखूनों से सूखा आटा झाडते,

सुबह जल्दी में नहाई

अस्पताल आई वो लेडी डॉक्टर

दिन अक्सर गुजरता है शहादत में रात फिर से सलीब होती है…

औरतें बेहद अजीब होतीं हैं ।

सूखे मौसम में बारिशों को
याद कर के रोतीं हैं
उम्र भर हथेलियों में
तितलियां संजोतीं हैं

और जब एक दिन
बूंदें सचमुच बरस जातीं हैं
हवाएँ सचमुच गुनगुनाती हैं
फिजाएं सचमुच खिलखिलातीं हैं

तो ये सूखे कपड़ों, अचार ,पापड़
बच्चों और सब दुनिया को
भीगने से बचाने को दौड़ जातीं हैं…

औरतें बेहद अजीब होतीं हैं ।

खुशी के एक आश्वासन पर
पूरा पूरा जीवन काट देतीं है ।
अनगिनत खाईयों को
अनगिनत पुलो से पाट देतीं है.

सच है, औरतें बेहद अजीब होतीं हैं ।

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

भारतीय नारी एक साथ 10
से 15 परिवार
का टेंशन लेके चलती है..
.
एक उनका खुद का ..
.
.
बाकी,
8-10टीवी सीरियल के
और 2-4 पडोसियों के !!!
😂😂😂😝😝😜😜😆😆

Bad decision good life favim.com 3475531
Deal Captain
16
5
12676
113
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

भारतीय नारी एक साथ 10
से 15 परिवार
का टेंशन लेके चलती है..
.
एक उनका खुद का ..
.
.
बाकी,
8-10टीवी सीरियल के
और 2-4 पडोसियों के !!!
😂😂😂😝😝😜😜😆😆


Nyc Post

Completely Agree Barrod Sir

+240000kg mere side

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
602
10
@srocks wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

भारतीय नारी एक साथ 10
से 15 परिवार
का टेंशन लेके चलती है..
.
एक उनका खुद का ..
.
.
बाकी,
8-10टीवी सीरियल के
और 2-4 पडोसियों के !!!
😂😂😂😝😝😜😜😆😆


Nyc Post

Completely Agree Barrod Sir

+240000kg mere side


और 2-4 पडोसियों के !!! ???

Forget about 2-4 padosi, Mohalla, then they take tnsn of whole town or have capability of taking tnsn of whole city followed by whole country followed by whole world followed by Universe.

And at last all these tnsn make men suffer. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

WHAT TEACHERS MAKE

This is for all who teach & also those who don’t…….*
***______________________________________
*

The dinner guests were sitting around the table discussing life.

One man, a CEO (proud of being a professional), decided to explain
the problem with education. He argued, ’What’s a kid going to learn from
someone who decided his best option in life was to become a teacher?’

He reminded the other dinner guests what they say about teachers: ‘Those
who can, do. Those who can’t, teach.’

To stress his point he said to another guest; ’You’re a teacher, Mary. Be
honest. What do you make?’

Mary, who had a reputation for honesty and frankness replied, ’You want
to know what I make? (She paused for a second, then began…)

’Well, I make kids work harder than they ever thought they could.

I make a C+ feel like the Medal of Honor.

I make kids sit through 40 minutes of class time when their parents
can’t make them sit for 5 without an I Pod, Game Cube or movie rental.

You want to know what I make?’ (She paused again and looked at each
and every person at the table.)

’’I make kids wonder.

I make them question.

I make them apologize and mean it.

I make them have respect and take responsibility for their actions.

I teach them to write and then I make them write. Keyboarding
isn’t everything.

I make them read, read, read.

I make them show all their work in maths. They use their God given
brain, not the man-made calculator.

I make my students from other countries learn everything they need to
know in English while preserving their unique cultural identity.

I make my classroom a place where all my students feel safe.

I make my students stand, to say the Pledge of Allegiance to the
National Flag, and sing the National Anthem, because we live in this great
country.

Finally, I make them understand that if they use the gifts they were
given, work hard, and follow their hearts, they can succeed in life.’
Mary paused one last time and then continued, then, when people try to judge
me by what I make, with me knowing money isn’t everything, I can hold my
head up high and pay no attention because they are ignorant….. You want
to know what I make?
I MAKE A DIFFERENCE . What do you make Mr. CEO?’

His jaw dropped, he went silent.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

https://i.imgur.com/XsvswHQ.jpg

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

Edible cutlery, an alternative to plastic disposable cutlery and disposable bamboo chopsticks… truly edible cutlery using various flours, with no additives or preservatives, baked into the shape of a spoon. Simple, useful, affordable, sustainable.. Don’t toss it, eat it..the single-use utensil market could be getting an edible makeover…Hope this would become popular soon ..

Photo courtesy Bakeys.!!

https://i.imgur.com/qKSbW9n.jpg

@chingumboy @eskimo @Bagpiper @A2Zdeals @devashi

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

उसे आईलाइनर पसंद था,
मुझे काजल।
वो फ्रेंच टोस्ट और कॉफी पे मरती थी,
और मैं अदरक की चाय पे।
उसे नाइट क्लब पसंद थे,
मुझे रात की शांत सड़कें।
शांत लोग मरे हुए लगते थे उसे,
मुझे शांत रहकर
उसे सुनना पसंद था।
लेखक बोरिंग लगते थे उसे,
पर मुझे मिनटों देखा करती
जब मैं लिखता।
वो न्यूयॉर्क के टाइम्स स्कवायर, इस्तांबुल के ग्रैंड बाजार में
शॉपिंग के सपने देखती थी,
मैं असम के चाय के बागानों में
खोना चाहता था।
मसूरी के लाल डिब्बे में बैठकर
सूरज डूबना देखना चाहता था।
उसकी बातों में महँगे शहर थे,
और मेरा तो पूरा शहर ही वो।
न मैंने उसे बदलना चाहा
न उसने मुझे।
एक अरसा हुआ दोनों को
रिश्ते से आगे बढ़े।
कुछ दिन पहले
उनके साथ रहने वाली
एक दोस्त से पता चला,
वो अब शांत रहने लगी है,
लिखने लगी है,
मसूरी भी घूम आई,
लाल डिब्बे पर अँधेरे तक बैठी रही।
आधी रात को अचानक से
उनका मन
अब चाय पीने को करता है।
और मैं…
मैं भी अब अक्सर
कॉफी पी लेता हूँ
किसी महँगी जगह बैठकर ।


गुलज़ार

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

https://i.imgur.com/1cbAiVa.jpg

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

https://i.imgur.com/vYr3EZF.jpg

This $25 ad is sweetest revenge on cheating husband ever

Missing