Share Best Horror Movies list

Share Best Horror Movies list

Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
50

Hi Guys,

Anyone please share Best Horror and Thriller movies (Watchable)

64 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
Fire brand bal thackeray   life and times   photos 1563
Deal Subedar
1
132
2808
25

There’s already a separate thread present for this.

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
50

Here is My list

1. Mama
2. INSIDIOUS SERIES
3. THE RING SERIES
4. World War Z
5. The Eye
6. The conjuring
7. Oculus (2013)
8. The Others
9. The Possession
10. The Amityvill Horror (2005)

Like this…….

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
50
@sagardrokr wrote:

There’s already a separate thread present for this.


Please share link bro

I need only Horror movies bro

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,155
25591
168
@vijaykrish80 wrote:


@sagardrokr wrote:

There’s already a separate thread present for this.


Please share link bro

I need only Horror movies bro

purani haveli
tatya bichu
kafan
atma
band darwaza
virana
khoni raat

Large
Deal Cadet
0
52
670
9
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:


@sagardrokr wrote:

There’s already a separate thread present for this.


Please share link bro

I need only Horror movies bro

purani haveli
tatya bichu
kafan
atma
band darwaza
virana
khoni raat
ye hui ek true indian ki baat

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
50
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:


@sagardrokr wrote:

There’s already a separate thread present for this.


Please share link bro

I need only Horror movies bro

purani haveli
tatya bichu
kafan
atma
band darwaza
virana
khoni raat

In childhood i scared by seeing those type of horror

But now i laugh at those movies https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9138
52

Desi Horror TV shows that always come to my mind are Zee TV Horror Show & Alif Laila.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
98
710
17
@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Here is My list

1. Mama
2. INSIDIOUS SERIES
3. THE RING SERIES
4. World War Z
5. The Eye
6. The conjuring
7. Oculus (2013)
8. The Others
9. The Possession
10. The Amityvill Horror (2005)

Like this…….


1) Saw
2)Dead Silence
3)Hostel
4)Scream
5)Paranormal Activity
6)Evil Dead
7)The Conjuring
8)Grudge
9)The Devil Rejects
10)Wrong Turn

Img 20170315 080000
Entertainer
10
162
26912
254
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:


@sagardrokr wrote:

There’s already a separate thread present for this.


Please share link bro

I need only Horror movies bro

purani haveli
tatya bichu
kafan
atma
band darwaza
virana
khoni raat

Remember Nikita? 😹
https://i.imgur.com/nS8G1hI.jpg

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
4,155
25591
168
@Plato wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:


@sagardrokr wrote:

There’s already a separate thread present for this.


Please share link bro

I need only Horror movies bro

purani haveli
tatya bichu
kafan
atma
band darwaza
virana
khoni raat

Remember Nikita? 😹
https://i.imgur.com/nS8G1hI.jpg


Yes. I remember all her horror as well as hot scenes.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Rajin stroy 647 091615082413
Deal Lieutenant
2
35
4362
38
@rahuzz wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Here is My list

1. Mama
2. INSIDIOUS SERIES
3. THE RING SERIES
4. World War Z
5. The Eye
6. The conjuring
7. Oculus (2013)
8. The Others
9. The Possession
10. The Amityvill Horror (2005)

Like this…….


1) Saw
2)Dead Silence
3)Hostel
4)Scream
5)Paranormal Activity
6)Evil Dead
7)The Conjuring
8)Grudge
9)The Devil Rejects
10)Wrong Turn


Dead Silence sema movie. good twist at the end.

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
618
6,426
42440
407
@gambitrite wrote:

Desi Horror TV shows that always come to my mind are Zee TV Horror Show & Alif Laila .


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif u consider alif laila as horror show https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/254169/medium/34032901480956043_2.jpg?1480956044

Img 20170315 080000
Entertainer
10
162
26912
254

My suggestion is -
Silent Hill (Part 1) and Poltergeist.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9138
52
@rajrocks wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Desi Horror TV shows that always come to my mind are Zee TV Horror Show & Alif Laila .


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif u consider alif laila as horror show https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/254185/medium/34033141480956054_6.jpg?1480956054


For me when i was just a small child, it was a horror show with all kind of demons and magical things…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

A2z1
Entertainer
124
775
23689
203
@gambitrite wrote:


@rajrocks wrote:


@gambitrite wrote:

Desi Horror TV shows that always come to my mind are Zee TV Horror Show & Alif Laila .


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif u consider alif laila as horror show https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/254187/medium/34033171480956055_9.jpg?1480956055


For me when i was just a small child, it was a horror show with all kind of demons and magical things…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Don’t forget those evil like laugh of villains, those pirates of carabean …
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
@rajrocks

20151225101353
Deal Cadet
0
17
550
5

30 days of night

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1712
45

Anabelle

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
50

In Hindi my list is

1. 1920 Evil returns

2. Haunted 3d

3. 1920

4, Shaapit ( You must see this. Its my favourite)

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Cadet
1
75
754
24

any pls share some crime thrillers like The Call,I spit on your grave

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Cadet
1
75
754
24

watching horror movies getting bore these daya.. must hve lot of patience

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Cadet
1
75
754
24
@dayaa wrote:

watching horror movies getting bore these daya.. must hve lot of patience

days*

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9138
52

Wishing Stairs (2003)

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8886
94
@rahuzz wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Here is My list

1. Mama
2. INSIDIOUS SERIES
3. THE RING SERIES
4. World War Z
5. The Eye
6. The conjuring
7. Oculus (2013)
8. The Others
9. The Possession
10. The Amityvill Horror (2005)

Like this…….


1) Saw
2)Dead Silence
3)Hostel
4)Scream
5)Paranormal Activity
6)Evil Dead
7)The Conjuring
8)Grudge
9)The Devil Rejects
10)Wrong Turn


SAW/Hostel/Scream etc are shame in the name of horror. I like to call them ‘Torture Porn’.

Missing