Share Your life lessons that you learnd in your...

Share Your life lessons that you learnd in your life

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15

we all have in some time that gives us a bitter but true life lessons in our life ..just share what you guys have life lessons got

22 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39

so ja

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
13
31
32146
285

Tumhara Do Number tight ho gaya?

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,195
56670
1139
@Plato wrote:

Tumhara Do Number tight ho gaya?


He jus today got life lessons
Not to eat free pizzas.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16168
193
Never Do no.1 in open. Anybody can make video
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

so ja


Good morning !


“सुबह का मौसम जैसे जन्नत का एहसास, आँखों में नींद और चाय की तलाश, जागने की मज़बूरी, थोड़ा और सोने की आस, पर आपका दिन शुभ हो हमारी सुप्रभात के साथ।
सुप्रभात!”

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,195
56670
1139
@blue wine wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

so ja


Good morning !


“सुबह का मौसम जैसे जन्नत का एहसास, आँखों में नींद और चाय की तलाश, जागने की मज़बूरी, थोड़ा और सोने की आस, पर आपका दिन शुभ हो हमारी सुप्रभात के साथ।
सुप्रभात!”


आ कर ख़यालों में मेरे @blue wine
बाकि जहाँ बेखयाल कर जाते हो @Magus
हमें भी सिखा दो हुन्नर @Mr.Attitude02

…कैसे यह कमाल कर जाते हो @viSH

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
I asked life lessons ..please atleast
Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
13
31
32146
285
@AKA wrote:

I asked life lessons ..please atleast


Lesson 1 : You cannot control others, unless you master self-control.

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15

ok I start
*Never ever give your happiness to other

  • in whole planet there’s only one person will care and stand with you at anyhow ..Yeah that your mother..even your own siblings will not stand with you in your hard times
  • if your Jobless then Your relatives will feel happy and they’ll keep cursing you when u got higher job campare to their kids
    *never ever hurt your mother
    *MORE to COME
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5382
63

Yeh lo…

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@Plato wrote:


@AKA wrote:

I asked life lessons ..please atleast


Lesson 1 : You cannot control others, unless you master self-control.

atleast some one came

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15

the less people you chill with
The less builshit You deal with

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15

The sooner You learn to live alone
soon u will find meaning of life

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5130
59
@AKA wrote:

The sooner You learn to live alone
soon u will find meaning of life


The sooner you find meaning of your life, soon u will find wrong were you earlier and happiness lies all around.

I will tell you an incident that happened with me today. I returned back from office and the gate was closed from inside and I was trying to open it but I was unable to reach the latch, suddenly a kid (less than 2 yrs) comes running tells uncle ruk jao main kholta hoon and opens the door. Now if you remain busy with your sorrow you cannot cherish the moments like these. Be Happy. Period.

Cc: @Magus

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@saymyname wrote:


@AKA wrote:

The sooner You learn to live alone
soon u will find meaning of life


The sooner you find meaning of your life, soon u will find wrong were you earlier and happiness lies all around.

I will tell you an incident that happened with me today. I returned back from office and the gate was closed from inside and I was trying to open it but I was unable to reach the latch, suddenly a kid (less than 2 yrs) comes running tells uncle ruk jao main kholta hoon and opens the door. Now if you remain busy with your sorrow you cannot cherish the moments like these. Be Happy. Period.

Cc: @Magus

same like thing happened with me 6 month ago

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@saymyname wrote:


@AKA wrote:

The sooner You learn to live alone
soon u will find meaning of life


The sooner you find meaning of your life, soon u will find wrong were you earlier and happiness lies all around.

I will tell you an incident that happened with me today. I returned back from office and the gate was closed from inside and I was trying to open it but I was unable to reach the latch, suddenly a kid (less than 2 yrs) comes running tells uncle ruk jao main kholta hoon and opens the door. Now if you remain busy with your sorrow you cannot cherish the moments like these. Be Happy. Period.

Cc: @Magus

same like thing happened with me 6 month ago

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5130
59
@AKA wrote:

@saymyname wrote:


@AKA wrote:

The sooner You learn to live alone
soon u will find meaning of life


The sooner you find meaning of your life, soon u will find wrong were you earlier and happiness lies all around.

I will tell you an incident that happened with me today. I returned back from office and the gate was closed from inside and I was trying to open it but I was unable to reach the latch, suddenly a kid (less than 2 yrs) comes running tells uncle ruk jao main kholta hoon and opens the door. Now if you remain busy with your sorrow you cannot cherish the moments like these. Be Happy. Period.

Cc: @Magus

same like thing happened with me 6 month ago

And still you did not learn anything.

Delete this thread it is neither motivational nor inspirational, its just a version of Move On.

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
147
1420
18

1. Before trading with anyone search his number in DD Search box. xD
Bach gya tha cheat hone se https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

2. Don’t take out your frustration of school or anything else on your family.

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@saymyname wrote:


@AKA wrote:

@saymyname wrote:


@AKA wrote:

The sooner You learn to live alone
soon u will find meaning of life


The sooner you find meaning of your life, soon u will find wrong were you earlier and happiness lies all around.

I will tell you an incident that happened with me today. I returned back from office and the gate was closed from inside and I was trying to open it but I was unable to reach the latch, suddenly a kid (less than 2 yrs) comes running tells uncle ruk jao main kholta hoon and opens the door. Now if you remain busy with your sorrow you cannot cherish the moments like these. Be Happy. Period.

Cc: @Magus

same like thing happened with me 6 month ago

And still you did not learn anything.

Delete this thread it is neither motivational nor inspirational, its just a version of Move On.

it’s not about motivation and inspiration …I asked to dimes to share their life lessons that they have learnd in their life

Missing