[Sharing is caring]What're Your all time favori...

[Sharing is caring]What're Your all time favorite Tv shows and what're the shows you're currently following[can give web series as additional]

100°
Giphy
Analyst
5,165
13124
116

What’re Your all time favorite Tv shows and what’re the shows you’re currently following[can give web series as additional:-D ]
Mine-

  1. Breaking Bad/Friends
  2. Game of Thrones
  3. Prison Break
  4. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air/Scrubs
  5. That ’70s Show/The Office
  6. How I Met Your Mother
  7. Two and a Half Men
  8. Orange Is The New Black
  9. wonder years
    #Saved by the Bell

Currently following

  1. The Big Bang Theory
  2. Modern Family
  3. Arrow
  4. The Flash
  5. DC’s Legends of Tomorrow

Web Series

  1. TVF Pitchers
  2. Permanent Roommates
  3. Bang Baaja Baaraat
  4. Sex Chat with Pappu & Papa
  5. Ladies Room
  6. Official Chukyagiri
  7. Trippling
  8. Baked
  9. Little Things
  10. Man’s World

There’re a lot more:-P https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif
Will update the list after looking the responses https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
50
552
18

Currently, house of cards, how to get away with murder, west world( this one’s new and awesome), Lucifer, and my most favorite out of all comedies, Archer

BTW I desperately want to see that 70’s show, do you know any live torrents?

Napster icon
Critic
70
5448
107

Currently Following
1 Chandrakanta
2. Karamchand
3. Maludi Days
4. Office Office
5. Alif Laila
6. Vikram Aur Betaal
7. Tehkikaat
8. Shaktimaan
9. Ramayan
10. Mahabharath

In the last two, I am eagerly waiting to find who will win the war!

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194

Enapster I already know https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Napster icon
Critic
70
5448
107
Batraji wrote:

Enapster I already know https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Don’t tell me please, let the suspense remain! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194

Watching https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Shani
Ye rishta kya khlata h

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
466
5811
121

Sara bhai vs Sara Bhai .. not watching any shows lately.

Giphy
Analyst
5,165
13124
116
jimmymanda266 wrote:

Currently, house of cards, how to get away with murder, west world( this one’s new and awesome), Lucifer, and my most favorite out of all comedies, Archer

BTW I desperately want to see that 70’s show, do you know any live torrents?

sure
That 70s Show Season 1 8 S01 S08 1080p BluRay x264 MIXED RiCK
https://torrentproject.se/27c21b2630deba4463ce4...

size is large
chose the suitable

Giphy
Analyst
5,165
13124
116
enapster wrote:

Currently Following
1 Chandrakanta
2. Karamchand
3. Maludi Days
4. Office Office
5. Alif Laila
6. Vikram Aur Betaal
7. Tehkikaat
8. Shaktimaan
9. Ramayan
10. Mahabharath

In the last two, I am eagerly waiting to find who will win the war!

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif Almost watched all except Tehkikaat:twisted: https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
115
3756
87
Expand
coolladka wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif Almost watched all except Tehkikaat:twisted: https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

JAY GARRICK IS ZOOM
JULIAN IS ALCHEMY
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
FLASH ROCKS

Giphy
Analyst
5,165
13124
116
Expand
BB8DealWars wrote:

JAY GARRICK IS ZOOM
JULIAN IS ALCHEMY
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
FLASH ROCKS

Yup don’t forget dominators
Btw who’s VD the thread

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,643
61388
546
Expand
BB8DealWars wrote:

JAY GARRICK IS ZOOM
JULIAN IS ALCHEMY
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
FLASH ROCKS

And Barry Allen is Not the fastest man alive https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
115
3756
87
Expand
avgn wrote:

And Barry Allen is Not the fastest man alive https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

hahaha , SPEEEED GOD

Giphy
Analyst
5,165
13124
116
Expand
BB8DealWars wrote:

hahaha , SPEEEED GOD

Yes you’re right I am Savitar 😎😎😎😈😈😈

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Big bang theory
Friends
The middle !❤

Missing