Shopclues acquires MOMOE!

Shopclues acquires MOMOE!

Score: 1 Votes: 1
220px glider.svg
Deal Subedar
3
127
2214
34

Online marketplace ShopClues, the newest member of the billion-dollar valuation club, has acquired Bengaluru-based startup Momoe as it looks to build a payments business.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow...

Nope, Nope, Nope….
@DealSeeker

8 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
643

@zengeek Woops! Shopclues is growing stronger. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208

How is shopclues growing https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/3obab.gif

220px glider.svg
Deal Subedar
3
127
2214
34
@DealSeeker wrote:

@zengeek Woops! Shopclues is growing stronger. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Looks like 2016 is going to be game changer for many including Paytm, Uber, Swiggy, BigBasket and Amazon because within a year the have emerged from startup levels to a complete main stream platform. But there is not a single solution to order veggies on demand in my area although Grofers were doing it before now looks like they are about to go down.

200
Budding Star
27
1,989
21622
381
@zengeek wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@zengeek Woops! Shopclues is growing stronger. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Looks like 2016 is going to be game changer for many including Paytm, Uber, Swiggy, BigBasket and Amazon because within a year the have emerged from startup levels to a complete main stream platform. But there is not a single solution to order veggies on demand in my area although Grofers were doing it before now looks like they are about to go down.

Bigbasket wont survive in the long run. they are just backed with a lot of cash flow and nothing else.

Paytm would be the King. their financial banking solutions before diwali is a master stroke. Copycats like fc wont survive though.

Snapdeal is on the other hand is becoming better and coming up with competitive price.

Swiggy is kind of an example of over-night success. they might survive along with foodpanda.

Uber is penetrating into nerves, so no option of failing.

2016 on the other hand is the year of execution. Only the companies with the potential of executing and generating revenue would survive and gain end customer’s trust. Bookmyshow is a terrific e-com model. They have one of the best execution strategy. They have also successfully raised funding in such a cash dry environment.

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21788
161
@hese wrote:

How is shopclues growing https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/3obab.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif growing stonger by giving 50 clue bucks and asking customer to order from sunday fle market https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif and then forget .

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
1
4906
144

flipkart will be/ are the biggest loser this year

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
75
1266
37
@karthi4052752 wrote:

flipkart will be/ are the biggest loser this year


No For every 7 out of 10 indian they will say they purchase from flipkart not amazon,its just online community favours the amazon over flipkart which is very less percentage of the overall indian population,though they are loosing slowly to amazon but not that much.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
12
2652
27

Lets c what AMB buy then ?

Missing