shoppersstop is cancelling orders

shoppersstop is cancelling orders

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
128
1

i am still not getting why shoppersstop is cancelling orders everytime we order ?
It’s already from a year shoppersstop has canceled many orders of dimer without giving the reason or just out of stock. That also after a week or 2 week
Why desidime admin still supporting shoppersstop and making its deals to FPD? just bcz of few commission from shoppersstop?

I placed 2 order (2500+ each total 6 items ) 8 days ago and shoppersstop canceled my order today.
Should not we ban shoppersstop from desidime ?

It’s not just about keeping our money for 8-10 days main thing is like I have spent around 2-3 hours to choose my items which should I buy. (i am getting paid 1400 for my 7-hour office work, So 3 hours = 600 )

Dimers plz suggest me any best way to teach them a lesson. Can I take any legal action against them? I just want that like me no one else wastes their time. And shoppersstop stops playing with our precious time.

  • In
11 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
218

The term ‘legal action’ is full of sweat in India.

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
643

@sasasasa I agree and empathize with your frustration, especially about the long wait before order cancellation. The same thing happened to my order with ShoppersStop.com placed under a promotion last year (@Plato remember?). But I don’t agree with your proposal to ban SS from DD.

Arasu
Shopping Friend
131
131
39086
535

@sasasasa if you placed the order while office hours, then Rs. 600/- should be deducted from your salary https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif will you accept that? (Because you not only wasting your office hours, also misused office resources https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif )

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
128
1

I had not placed the orders during my office hours, In evening time I had placed the orders. But I just wanted to give the value of each customers time.

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
372
10,854
22013
130

They cancel normal orders also(without any price errors) stating stock issues

The website is also pretty bad

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48
@sasasasa wrote:

I had not placed the orders during my office hours, In evening time I had placed the orders. But I just wanted to give the value of each customers time.


Just stop shopping from particular site / portal , as simple as it is . More over you can share your discomfort with that particular site with dimers , tats it.

No point in asking what site should kept or banned from DD .

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
128
1
@bk08 wrote:

@sasasasa wrote:

I had not placed the orders during my office hours, In evening time I had placed the orders. But I just wanted to give the value of each customers time.


Just stop shopping from particular site / portal , as simple as it is . More over you can share your discomfort with that particular site with dimers , tats it.

No point in asking what site should kept or banned from DD .


I just want "mera jaise time waste hua vaise sab ka again and again time waste na ho . " Shopperstop everytime do this . You can check every thread of shopperstop and there will be complains of canceling orders.

Img 20141106 164617
Entertainer
7
80
18722
229

Just checked there is good cashback/affiliate at shoppersstop via dd/zingoy…… so by no means dd should ban them….
Try jabong, myntra,fk, abof etc etc for clothes, they r pretty good too….

As far as shoppersstop is concern go offline at stores during end of season sale you will definitely get some good stuff…..

Till then chillax and leave the topic there online store is juz a mess nothing else…..

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48
@sasasasa wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

@sasasasa wrote:

I had not placed the orders during my office hours, In evening time I had placed the orders. But I just wanted to give the value of each customers time.


Just stop shopping from particular site / portal , as simple as it is . More over you can share your discomfort with that particular site with dimers , tats it.

No point in asking what site should kept or banned from DD .


I just want "mera jaise time waste hua vaise sab ka again and again time waste na ho . " Shopperstop everytime do this . You can check every thread of shopperstop and there will be complains of canceling orders.


What can i say .. i have more than 20+ orders from SS , all fulfilled either it be PE / coupons or vouchers .

Might be in your case , they are not able to fulfill your orders because of stock unavailability .

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
220
4820
47

They sent me a very old and visibly ruined luxury perfume when I bought it in a sale. It was not even giftable in that condition forget about using on your skin. And they didnt respond to any mails. Now it is a showpiece!

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
16
23750
227

I think one needs to have patience with Shopperstop.com. I think they list all products from their offline stores and once we place order they manually check later if product is there in any of the stores. If not they cancel else they wait. So, my suggestion is don’t cancel the order if its good deal. I never cancel SS orders myself and I get them delivered in 2-3 months https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Last year, i got a voucher of full MRP+ product even after they had cancelled it. So, I dont mind late deliveries from them. But, I keep reminding them through email support.

Cc : @DealSeeker

Missing