Should government put a BAN on non veg foods? T...

Should government put a BAN on non veg foods? There r too many other dishes available in market, which we may not even know about - its worth trying those veg dishes ?

Score: -16 Votes: 24

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 7
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 6
  • Self Promotion : 3
  • Referral link : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: -16 Votes: 24

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 7
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 6
  • Self Promotion : 3
  • Referral link : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: -16 Votes: 24

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 7
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 6
  • Self Promotion : 3
  • Referral link : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: -16 Votes: 24

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 7
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 6
  • Self Promotion : 3
  • Referral link : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: -16 Votes: 24

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 7
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 6
  • Self Promotion : 3
  • Referral link : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

Apart from star rating of hotels, what can be other impact?

Does any leader suggest to eat non veg

FPD Suggested By > forgotten ,
24 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Shiva
Deal Captain
53
487
9290
69

See we all have freedom to choose between what we eat, what we wear, etc etc.
Banning something is not an ultimate solution.

Leicester city v liverpool
Deal Subedar
0
150
2061
23

vu

Captures6tjk6ryk
Deal Colonel
619
6,466
42538
409

Does any leader suggest not to eat non veg https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Images
Budding Star
35
1,364
15521
190
@forgotten wrote:

vu

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images
Budding Star
35
1,364
15521
190

WOW TITLE https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9138
52

I think that you have too much time on your hands to think about these things. Instead of talking about these things, Check out these Engineering marvels and think if you could contribute to our nation such wonders… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://i.imgur.com/gallery...ph

PS – Don’t create threads just to create some hype. Either it should be useful or contributing to the forum’s visitors. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10787
161

Should Government Put A Ban On Non Veg Foods? There Is Too Much Of Other Dishes Available In Market, Which We May Not Even Know About Its Worth Trying Those Veg Dishes ?

@sunnie wrote: Apart from star rating of hotels, what can be other impact?

Does any leader suggest to eat non veg

not only that,
but even all the fathers of the non veg eating people should be banned from having any recreational or procreational intercourse.
[waiting for @Magus to trick admins into giving him a 4 day leave without pay … just say it man ,,, just say it ! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif ]


of-course they can be allowed to do what Sandra Bullock’s character initially did with Sly Stallone’s character in the movie >> http://www.google.com/search?q=demolition+man+v...

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10787
161
@gambitrite wrote: I think that you have too much time on your hands to think about these things. Instead of talking about these things, Check out these Engineering marvels and think if you could contribute to our nation such wonders… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://i.imgur.com/gallery...ph

PS – Don’t create threads just to create some hype. Either it should be useful or contributing to the forum’s visitors. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

+ . . . . plus infinity

.
.
.
proceeds to check out imgur.com/gallery/zlWph

Osho
Critic
21
269
13818
219
@Spock wrote:


[waiting for @Magus to trick admins into giving him a 4 day leave without pay … just say it man ,,, just say it ! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif ]



Om Shanti Om… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10787
161
@Magus wrote: Om Shanti Om… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

great https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif .. so the avataar picture does have a profound impact !

@admins .. have you heard this song ?? it is about the perils of leaving the door unlocked. please listen to it !

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
144
482
8

And plants and fruits too should be banned from being eaten as we are killing these plants to enjoy our food. There are many more things to eat rather and veg and non-veg https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Manu
Deal Captain
0
88
9608
28

Should Government put A Ban on numb-skulls who try to grab spotlight by posting gibberish stuffs on online forums https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Leicester city v liverpool
Deal Subedar
0
150
2061
23
@KuttaJi wrote:

@forgotten wrote:

vu

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

suggested

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8886
94
@Gollum wrote:

Should Government put A Ban on numb-skulls who try to grab spotlight by posting gibberish stuffs on online forums https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


+1

Osho
Critic
21
269
13818
219
@Spock wrote:

great https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif .. so the avataar picture does have a profound impact !


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images
Moderator
2
214
13628
212

one more funny thread https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1712
45

bhai khane wale khaenge hi
tmne chicken khaya h kbhi …
jisne khaya h wo taste jaanta h ….

jisne nhi khaya use ni pta …

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
54322
1069
@Gollum wrote:

Should Government put A Ban on numb-skulls who try to grab spotlight by posting gibberish stuffs on online forums https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Self imposed restrictions works well.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10

MODI govt is a master in banning the peoples freedom to live so why not this….

Ban everything which people want to enjoy…. ban movies, spas, restaurants… put tax on everything so that we dont come out of the house
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8886
94
@superwoman wrote:

MODI govt is a master in banning the peoples freedom to live so why not this….

Ban everything which people want to enjoy…. ban movies, spas, restaurants… put tax on everything so that we dont come out of the house
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Lo ek aur comedian

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

MODI govt is a master in banning the peoples freedom to live so why not this….

Ban everything which people want to enjoy…. ban movies, spas, restaurants… put tax on everything so that we dont come out of the house
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Lo ek aur comedian


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10787
161
@thrifty_indian wrote: Lo ek aur comedian

don’t know about superbehanji

but when such topics aren’t locked despite [ b ] their (the powers that be) attention being drawn to such problematic discussions, well in advance .. .. and.. [ a ] despite themselves seeing the writing on the wall.


then one does get the feeling;

that there must be some unwinding room/area in the Mod’dom or admin’dom where over-stressed or underpaid (or unpaid :SHOCK: ) in-charges must be using such threads to get a few laughs [out of Dimers (eventually) doing mother sister one of each other].

Images
suspended
2
140
1338
12

I am a veg..but its not good to ban non veg..of course i never touched non veg food…but its your choice..before non veg,darru should be banned https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8886
94
@AirDimer wrote:

I am a veg..but its not good to ban non veg..of course i never touched non veg food…but its your choice..before non veg,darru should be banned https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


If the purpose of banning liquor is it’s bad health effects(or whatever other reason) let me tell you. Those who abuse it will find another thing to get intoxicated. Banning liquor will ONLY benefit the smugglers. Gujrat is a non-liquor state for ages but can’t you find liquor easily in the state but albeit at a higher price? Banning such things is stupidity and one can’t expect better from the politicians who have absolutely no criteria for election(education esp.)

Missing