Should i go for Redmi note 7?

Should i go for Redmi note 7?

143°
Cropped572244563
Budding Star
75
27550
197

As RMN 7 pro not available easily and i can’t see much difference between both except camera and 660 vs 675 processor. Should i go for RMN7?

Any other point to notice.? Any user with personal experience of RMN7?

15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
56
15154
207

Realme 3 pro releasing on 29 April 2019 go for that one,it will be in stock as per launch stream.

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1751
98
Amolverma.6 wrote:

Realme 3 pro releasing on 29 April 2019 go for that one,it will be in stock as per launch stream.

Note 6 pro is far far better than realme 3 pro

Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
56
15154
207
Expand
drupal wrote:

Price is not good

Both realme 3 pro and redmi note 7 pro have same prices.

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1751
98
Expand
Amolverma.6 wrote:

Both realme 3 pro and redmi note 7 pro have same prices.

Note 6 pro is far far better than realme 3 pro
Rn7 pro has 48 mp camera and realme has only 25 mp

Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
56
15154
207
Expand
drupal wrote:

Note 6 pro is far far better than realme 3 pro
Rn7 pro has 48 mp camera and realme has only 25 mp

You are comparing rear and front camera also,48MP is namesake it will work as 16MP only for taking normal pictures bro,so that 48MP thing is like 16MP only .
Both have 16MP rear camera but realme 3 pro has 25MP front camera which redmi note 7 pro lacks as it only has 13 MP camera.

Rn7pro is not bad but R3pro beats it by a small margin.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
221
2

Guess what RN7 is available easily?

& You have your answer biggrin

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
75
27550
197
santosh_blr wrote:

Guess what RN7 is available easily?

& You have your answer biggrin

What is bad in RMN7? Why it is not getting sold?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
331
2
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

What is bad in RMN7? Why it is not getting sold?

Sabke paas paisa jyada ho gaya hai…so ppl are buying above 10k handset

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
75
27550
197
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

Sabke paas paisa jyada ho gaya hai…

Yes. Nothing much difference. And 2000rs less. So why not?

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4262
122
Expand
Amolverma.6 wrote:

You are comparing rear and front camera also,48MP is namesake it will work as 16MP only for taking normal pictures bro,so that 48MP thing is like 16MP only .
Both have 16MP rear camera but realme 3 pro has 25MP front camera which redmi note 7 pro lacks as it only has 13 MP camera.

Rn7pro is not bad but R3pro beats it by a small margin.

What a great logic! joy

Why will 48MP rear camera in RMN 7 Pro work only like 16MP but 25MP front camera in Realme 3 will work at full capacity?

Kuch bhi… plus1

Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
56
15154
207
Expand
Roushh wrote:

What a great logic! joy

Why will 48MP rear camera in RMN 7 Pro work only like 16MP but 25MP front camera in Realme 3 will work at full capacity?

Kuch bhi… plus1

Logic nhi! Fact hai sir.
Ya to google krlo ya to ye dekhlo-

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1751
98
Expand
Amolverma.6 wrote:

Logic nhi! Fact hai sir.
Ya to google krlo ya to ye dekhlo-

Oowww so you are still following technical gadha ji

Technical Gadha is talking about Redmi note 7 and not about note 7 pro
You are also confused
Note 7 pro has a real 48 MEGA PIXEL camera

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Expand
drupal wrote:

Oowww so you are still following technical gadha ji

Technical Gadha is talking about Redmi note 7 and not about note 7 pro
You are also confused
Note 7 pro has a real 48 MEGA PIXEL camera

48MP ho ya 84MP
badsurat shakal badsurat hi lagti hai.

#SadTruth

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
75
27550
197

Getting extra 750rs exchange bonus on my old RMN3. grinning

Missing