Should we remove the trading section from DD

Should we remove the trading section from DD

Score: 19 Votes: 25

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 19 Votes: 25

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 19 Votes: 25

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 19 Votes: 25

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 19 Votes: 25

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
59
1,920
15376
583

Just wanted you guys to vote

Yes or no

This will help us take few necessary step

FPD Suggested By > Spock ,
277 Comments  |  
189 Dimers
Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
25
1,918
39039
655

NO!

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
292

I Dont Knw

Images
Shopping Friend
32
1
13455
169

No

Download
Deal Captain
13
629
9238
72

NO..But Trading of wallets..I am against that..

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Jamaica simboluri rasta 2560x1600 7424
Admin
59
1,920
15376
583
@Troll wrote:

I Dont Knw


then stay away from the thread https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20150718 wa0001
Deal Cadet
0
74
188
1

No

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
292
@anthrax.ut wrote:

@Troll wrote:

I Dont Knw


then stay away from the thread https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Ok Maybe Yes

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
18
0
14220
212

Prefer not to say

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
91
452
26

No

Fb img 1478532888219
Deal Major
37
331
15120
102
@DimerAbhi wrote:

Prefer not to say


Welcm back
Happy children ’s day(belated) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
18
0
14220
212
@anthrax.ut wrote:

@Troll wrote:

I Dont Knw


then stay away from the thread https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Will you remove these ugly smiley https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Jamaica simboluri rasta 2560x1600 7424
Admin
59
1,920
15376
583
@DimerAbhi wrote:

Prefer not to say


so stay away from the thread https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

and next time do not start speaking abruptly about trading section …. and start giving your views then… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

and at that time please keep your opinion to yourself then…..

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
95
412
12

It should be accessible to old dimers only with sufficient activity (duration debatable) on Desidime.

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
189
29812
621

NO otherwise from where i will buy coupons, gvs and etc etc!

Mylife
Deal Lieutenant
38
64
6144
116

If trading section removed than Trading will take place over Hot Deal Section so better don’t remove.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
60
1010
9
@DealSeeker wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

NO!


@anthrax.ut The poll option just became visible so I have used it to say “No” again.

Anybody interested in seeing earlier discussions on this topic is suggested to go here: http://www.desidime.com/forums/trading-classifi...


bro Peoples started huge business Here, it shd be with restrictions… Admin can put some restrictions… you are helpimng many dimers with tricks by using pming. but rest dimers specially like me(newbie) taken advantage of DD and doing business.. check trading thread for booking flight using trick, they are asking 350rs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_horror.gif … before they were doing at 20rs or 30rs… why so?? senior dimers are helping all but newbie are not helping taking aadvantage..

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
18
0
14220
212
@anthrax.ut wrote:

@DimerAbhi wrote:

Prefer not to say


so stay away from the thread https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

and next time do not start speaking abruptly about trading section …. and start giving your views then… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

and at that time please keep your opinion to yourself then…..


Will you make one more poll of Using Hindi or English in Hotdeal section https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Avas
Deal Subedar
0
71
1256
15

No.
Please don’t remove it

Missing
suspended
0
50
1160
24

No never

2015 08 19 21 01 32
Deal Lieutenant
13
20
3434
55

No!

Graphics 3d smileys 131404
Deal Captain
7
32
10322
66

No

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
60
1010
9
@alpesh1981230 wrote:

It should be accessible to old dimers only with sufficient activity (duration debatable) on Desidime.


+1 put some restriction….

Jamaica simboluri rasta 2560x1600 7424
Admin
59
1,920
15376
583
@DimerAbhi wrote:

@anthrax.ut wrote:

@DimerAbhi wrote:

Prefer not to say


so stay away from the thread https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

and next time do not start speaking abruptly about trading section …. and start giving your views then… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

and at that time please keep your opinion to yourself then…..


Will you make one more poll of Using Hindi or English in Hotdeal section https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Stop spamming…. and please move out of the thread…. if this does not concern you…. and i am being very serious here

08cc9b8651029328d49309fe1b0cb774
Deal Subedar
0
7
2004
41

Nooooooo

Don’t even thing to remove it ..

Many people are helping and getting help wid this ..

Child
Deal Major
56
387
28170
245

No

Halloween animated gif 05
Deal Subedar
4
309
2068
34

No – But trading tricks should be restricted.

Missing