SICREVACAP entry in CIBIL report

SICREVACAP entry in CIBIL report

40°
Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91

I was just checking my credit report on CIBIL and I found an entry for “SICREVACAP” for 15,000 rs personal loan dated 30/09/2018.

I haven’t taken any loan from this company. It maybe related to credit in some wallet.

Does anybody know about it? What exactly is this? Also which wallet or app?

I have emailed https://sicrevacapita...m/ and waiting for their response.

4 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3754
48

Looks like its scam, these shady companies are profiling customers based on loan eligibility and sell data.
They must have got your details from some wallet as you guess.

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
caks2006407 wrote:

Looks like its scam, these shady companies are profiling customers based on loan eligibility and sell data.
They must have got your details from some wallet as you guess.

I got a call from SiCreva Capital’s representative. He explained it to me that the SICREVACAP entry is because I have applied for Flipkart’s cardless credit last year.

Missing
Deal Cadet
254
680
9
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I got a call from SiCreva Capital’s representative. He explained it to me that the SICREVACAP entry is because I have applied for Flipkart’s cardless credit last year.

Yes possible, amazon EMI runs by capital float finance company same like Flipkart cardless by this company

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
Expand
prabhat775 wrote:

Yes possible, amazon EMI runs by capital float finance company same like Flipkart cardless by this company

Yes, Flipkart cashless credit is powered by Kissht. And Kissht is a product of Si Creva Capital.

Missing