Kim_Jong_jun

best way to convert my normal LED tv into smart tv
I am looking for some budget friendly option

22 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1.buy raspberry pi 4 or 3 b+ cost around 3k.u can load any os (linux, windows, android) and connect your hdmi tv.
2.if you ate in city then you can buy airtel xtream box. it will icost around 2.5k but i believe yoi needed buy broadband connection foe this.
3.buy a unbranded android box cost aroumd 2k – 3k.then you use your tv as an normal android smart tv.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

3 is better and quick

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Firestick
Firestick
Firestick

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

any android box will do that easily cost 2k 3k better than firestick

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Can you suggest best and cheap ones available.
Need to convert old crt tv.

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

For PM house or own house?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Firestick, Flipkart Android Stick, Chromecast, Chinese Android Boxes, Raspberry to but RP needs additional power brick sd card case hdmi cable and some skills to get working.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have used both android box and firestick, In my experience firestick is the best tv experience out there. For android box, you may need to flash roms, and the experience isn’t that great. You can get firestick easily around 2500~2000 when offers are going on.. another risk with the boxes issue with customs and you may not get it at all even after waiting for 1-2 months.

I am not sure what is the price of box and how cheap they come, but it costed me around ~40usd that time.

If you are current using crt and planning to upgrade tv, I would suggest not to buy anything at all since its difficult to get non smart TV nowadays biggrin

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

bro i m using box since 2 years and it working fantastic as it has great hardware configuration than firestick there are no lags when switching between apps and has play store support

View 3 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

KEBIDU Hot Sale HDMI To RCA AV/CVBS Adapter HD 1080P Mini HDMI2AV Video Converter BOX For PS3 VCR DVD PALMTSC PC

H96 MAX 9.0 Android TV Box Rockchip RK3318 4GB RAM 64GB 32GB H.265 4K Google Voice Assistant 2.4G/5G WiFi Bluetooth Media Player

if u are new user on ali express i cn refer u dm me 4 refer

Cool Cool
Link Copied

If you are an Airtel DTH customer, you can upgrade your box to Xstrem box for 2249. I would say it’s better than other Android boxes. It’s also an Android based 4K STB. You can use regular dth services with that. If you have broadband connection (or even a mobile hotspot with minimum 4mbps data speed) you can explore all the smart features like using YouTube, Netflix, prime videos & 5000+ other supported Android apps…. I am planning to do the same.
For firestick, one needs to have high-speed broadband/wifi connection.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
How are these airtel Xtreme, tata sky Bing+ these seems to be same android boxes with dth feature.
Price is also almost similar to android boxes.
Anyone can explain here why nobody is talking about them?? Any issue with them??

View 1 more reply
Critic Critic
Link Copied

What is the minimum broadband speed required for steaming 1080p on PrimeVideo/OreoTv/Hotstar/Zee5 lag free using Android TV box??

replyuser
Click here to reply