Snapdeal going to merge with Paytm marketplace ...

Snapdeal going to merge with Paytm marketplace soon!

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
440px aaron swartz profile
Deal Subedar
1
93
2104
27

The deal between SD founders and Alibaba team almost closed. What do you think about the future of e-commerce in India?

21 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Images
Moderator
4
267
14448
227

What https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39

How do u know ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Amazon Rocks

Paytm Used 2

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5196
59

Yeh sab kya hai? … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

440px aaron swartz profile
Deal Subedar
1
93
2104
27
bluewine wrote:

How do u know ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Amazon Rocks

Paytm Used 2

Insider news. I think Flipkart will die soon when the competition between Amazon and Alibaba grows.

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
420
5360
107

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/107686/medium/confused_l.jpg?1480526647

Chhota bheem
Deal Lieutenant
5
207
4130
37

Whaaat ! Another Indian firm sellout to Chinese https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Very disappointed with Snapdeal.

Dd
Deal Subedar
3
289
2738
24

What will happen to freecharge? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
3,120
7680
176

What will happen to my gv….. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Dd
Deal Subedar
3
289
2738
24
Lootsmafia wrote:

What will happen to my gv….. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

You will get Chinese products in refund https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
15
855
21952
209

Freecharge and paytm together ?
This is like watching Pawan kalyan and mahesh babu in a multistarrer movie, which is never gonna happen https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
Expand
RichSoul wrote:

Insider news. I think Flipkart will die soon when the competition between Amazon and Alibaba grows.

Well Lets c -

Its good if its true anything merge or new company comes always good for Buyer

In short term only https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
Expand
RichSoul wrote:

Insider news. I think Flipkart will die soon when the competition between Amazon and Alibaba grows.

anything insider information about Stock Market Pm me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
1
345
1619
42
Expand
bluewine wrote:

anything insider information about Stock Market Pm me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Soon DD will have an IPO which will open at -400% so skip it.

440px aaron swartz profile
Deal Subedar
1
93
2104
27
ishubhamsr wrote:

What will happen to freecharge? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

That’s the question, I really like freecharge as a product. But they are not good at marketing or maintaining customer happiness. Few of the key freecharge employees already left in the last few months. Let’s hope for the best.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
Expand
RichSoul wrote:

That’s the question, I really like freecharge as a product. But they are not good at marketing or maintaining customer happiness. Few of the key freecharge employees already left in the last few months. Let’s hope for the best.

U kidding right https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Freecharge is best at Maintaing customer happiness

I am very happy with freecharge even though free recharge days over

Every month i got 50 rs 100 rs free recharge https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Nobody ever gave Free recharge Lik 500 rs per account in last 1 year Lik Freecharge did

Ppl having 100s of ac

I have only 7 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif sab family member ke h Nothing illegal

440px aaron swartz profile
Deal Subedar
1
93
2104
27

Finally, the deal is going to close. Snapdeal goes to Flipkart and Freecharge is going with Axis bank https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33
RichSoul wrote:

Finally, the deal is going to close. Snapdeal goes to Flipkart and Freecharge is going with Axis bank https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Kaise ho Aaron Swartz?
It seems Bitcoin is keeping you very busy these days.

440px aaron swartz profile
Deal Subedar
1
93
2104
27
Expand
sagardrokr wrote:

Kaise ho Aaron Swartz?
It seems Bitcoin is keeping you very busy these days.

I don’t have any big bets on BTC at the moment. But kind of busy with work.

 20170305 121502
Deal Subedar
0
58
1772
32
Expand
RichSoul wrote:

I don’t have any big bets on BTC at the moment. But kind of busy with work.

Total profit in INR by Bitcoin till today ?

440px aaron swartz profile
Deal Subedar
1
93
2104
27
Expand
OnlineBewda wrote:

Total profit in INR by Bitcoin till today ?

Are you from IRS or Income tax? To be frank, I haven’t calculated the properly.

 20170305 121502
Deal Subedar
0
58
1772
32
Expand
RichSoul wrote:

Are you from IRS or Income tax? To be frank, I haven’t calculated the properly.

I Wish i am not
I dont need exact number but if you give me roughly estimate that would be fine

Missing