snapdeal kaju 1kg 429.( 180gm 10 pack this was ...

snapdeal kaju 1kg 429.( 180gm 10 pack this was the description )

37°
Popeye
Deal Cadet

i ordered when this deal was posted and i got alltogether 180gm kaju.
and when i try to see the same deal it has been deleted why?

6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

Well that Post full filled it’s task (which was to make people buy it) and hence got deleted . You get what you pay for. Buying from Snapdeal was your biggest mistake despite repeated warning from dimers (including me). Now eat that kaju and enjoy.
Note: don’t blame me for harsh words because that’s the truth, I learned it hard way (I didn’t read any bad review about SD that time). You despite knowing truth still bought and hence got cheated.

Cropped48137522356330991
suspended
DaBomb wrote:

Well that Post full filled it’s task (which was to make people buy it) and hence got deleted . You get what you pay for. Buying from Snapdeal was your biggest mistake despite repeated warning from dimers (including me). Now eat that kaju and enjoy.

You mean OP was seller?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Neve_Settle wrote:

You mean OP was seller?

I did not even see that Post so how would I know. That was sarcasm. Op learned a lesson for ignoring dimers suggestion. Snapdeal is not right place to buy anything because you will hardly get customer support in case something goes wrong. people post anything and everything on DD even those deals which will be scam in 99.99% cases or product which is bound to be fake.

Popeye
Deal Cadet

Well no issues; have initiated the return. And i do get money back 100% of time even if cc agrees or not wink

Cropped48137522356330991
suspended
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

I did not even see that Post so how would I know. That was sarcasm. Op learned a lesson for ignoring dimers suggestion. Snapdeal is not right place to buy anything because you will hardly get customer support in case something goes wrong. people post anything and everything on DD even those deals which will be scam in 99.99% cases or product which is bound to be fake.

Haha. Okay. Yes Snapdeal is becoming worse day by day. There was a time when I used to purchase 70% products from Snapdeal. But now, I don’t even remember when I placed my last order from Snapdeal. Very less discounts compared to Amazon & Poor customer support.

Missing
Deal Cadet
rahulsinghbisht1102 wrote:

Well no issues; have initiated the return. And i do get money back 100% of time even if cc agrees or not wink

That’s good for you then, for me they took 1 month to initiate return and then further 1 week to refund and then I stopped using them.

Missing