Snapdeal refunded money to my credit card

Snapdeal refunded money to my credit card

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
3
138
1886
30

I know there are threads where we are already discussing this but still the main subject and the content of the post is different.

Anyways, I ordered wohoo card @10% discount in snapdeal, bought Amazon gift card, ordered items at Amazon and its delivered.

Snapdeal at the atrocity refunded my money to my credit card.

@DealSeeker
@Tejaa
@A2Zdeals
@Socrates

157 Comments  |  
47 Dimers
Images
Deal Major
37
98
15104
119

Same here. Already notified them. They sent me their bank account detail and asked me to transfer money.
Plainly refused

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
3
138
1886
30
Paisa_de wrote:

Same here. Already notified them. They sent me their bank account detail and asked me to transfer money.
Plainly refused

Ha Ha lol why we need to transfer it to their bank account.

Images
Deal Major
37
98
15104
119
Expand
deals44u wrote:

Ha Ha lol why we need to transfer it to their bank account.

Exactly, I asked them to find any other way out. I am ready to pay, but not like Nigerian scams by transferring money.
They pleaded like anything. I want to return their money but their way is not acceptable.
Any other way?

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
3
138
1886
30
Expand
Paisa_de wrote:

Exactly, I asked them to find any other way out. I am ready to pay, but not like Nigerian scams by transferring money.
They pleaded like anything. I want to return their money but their way is not acceptable.
Any other way?

First of all its their fault. I have heard so many stories about snapdeal employees asking us to refund money to their bank accounts. Better be careful when they plead you with trick.

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28388
182
Expand
Paisa_de wrote:

Exactly, I asked them to find any other way out. I am ready to pay, but not like Nigerian scams by transferring money.
They pleaded like anything. I want to return their money but their way is not acceptable.
Any other way?

paisa_de for me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Deal Major
37
98
15104
119
Expand
deals44u wrote:

First of all its their fault. I have heard so many stories about snapdeal employees asking us to refund money to their bank accounts. Better be careful when they plead you with trick.

Kya kare. Paisa Dena hecto kisko de. Kunal Bahl Ko hi tweet karta hu. Usiko refund Dunga tabhi man Ko Santi milengi

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
3
138
1886
30
Expand
Paisa_de wrote:

Kya kare. Paisa Dena hecto kisko de. Kunal Bahl Ko hi tweet karta hu. Usiko refund Dunga tabhi man Ko Santi milengi

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28388
182

dnt worri, they will reverse https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
3
138
1886
30
dealgraber wrote:

dnt worri, they will reverse https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

How can they reverse it after the credit. Its not possible.

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229

I’ve not received any refund yet. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
3
138
1886
30
Socrates wrote:

I’ve not received any refund yet. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Did you buy first of all? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Which card you used?

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
Expand
deals44u wrote:

Did you buy first of all? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Which card you used?

Am I talking about refund without spending? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

HDFC.

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
3
138
1886
30
Expand
Socrates wrote:

Am I talking about refund without spending? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

HDFC.

Sometimes you make sarcastic jokes that’s why.. Refund have been processed for last week’s purchase and mine is HSBC card.

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
Expand
deals44u wrote:

Sometimes you make sarcastic jokes that’s why.. Refund have been processed for last week’s purchase and mine is HSBC card.

HSBC. Okay.

Has anyone received refund in their HDFC CC? @Paisa_de

Images
Deal Major
37
98
15104
119
Expand
Socrates wrote:

HSBC. Okay.

Has anyone received refund in their HDFC CC? @Paisa_de

Mine is HDFC, and I was the first person to report receipt of refund on Woohoo thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
19426
160
Expand
Socrates wrote:

HSBC. Okay.

Has anyone received refund in their HDFC CC? @Paisa_de

Paisa_de, me and many others. Check relevant threads

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

Paisa_de, me and many others. Check relevant threads

You didn’t inform me. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Scarface photo 35
Deal Captain
3
674
12864
152
Expand
Socrates wrote:

You didn’t inform me. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

But do you really want refund ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Simple%20truth 11
Deal Cadet
2
97
594
50
Expand
deals44u wrote:

How can they reverse it after the credit. Its not possible.

Once shopclues had wrongly credited cashback in my account and taken back after two days. Don’t know if its possible in this case.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
187
1192
27
Expand
KDS wrote:

Once shopclues had wrongly credited cashback in my account and taken back after two days. Don’t know if its possible in this case.

Its totally possible.. They can simply claim wrong credit & ask the respective bank to process debits against those credits…

Scarface photo 35
Deal Captain
3
674
12864
152
Expand
HailStonE wrote:

Its totally possible.. They can simply claim wrong credit & ask the respective bank to process debits against those credits…

Shopclues should buy Snapdeal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5280
61
Expand
Noah wrote:

Shopclues should buy Snapdeal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Wehan to miyan biwi lad rahe hein… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
.
T: Couple’s fighting there… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28388
182
Expand
deals44u wrote:

How can they reverse it after the credit. Its not possible.

its possible, if it is for bulk user, they will show proof to bank and they can reverse.. but not sure abt credit card https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif i never used CC till now…

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2120
54

the only word i can say now – ENJOY !!

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28388
182
hackerboys wrote:

the only word i can say now – ENJOY !!

they cant Enjoy, once i brought TV from Zooper, but by mistake executive cancelled the order, they refunded me 38K.. again they reversed after 7 days… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
74
236
24

ask snapdeal to generate an invoice in their website for your account. then you can pay that. this should not be hard for a tech company than pleading customers.

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
Expand
Noah wrote:

But do you really want refund ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

It’s a different story.

Napster
Critic
4
1
4204
85
Expand
dealgraber wrote:

its possible, if it is for bulk user, they will show proof to bank and they can reverse.. but not sure abt credit card https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif i never used CC till now…

Merchants can charge a credit card with authorization. Then they can refund if they want to. After that they cannot charge again without authorization.

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10088
107
Expand
Socrates wrote:

It’s a different story.

I bought only 3500. Wish I had bought maximum.
And I wouldn’t have reported ever. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing