Social distancing for train tickets. No space f...

Social distancing for train tickets. No space for corona to enter

127°
7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
188
572
6

This is so sad, and there are some sitting in AC rooms defending Gov..shame…

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
566
8
flawlessking wrote:

This is so sad, and there are some sitting in AC rooms defending Gov..shame…

Yes. Question is why those ppl needed to register for tickets sweat

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
572
6
Expand
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

Yes. Question is why those ppl needed to register for tickets sweat

Yes, only ID proofs were enough. And also the registration form is in English. Really disturbing, I can’t imagine myself being treated like this.

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
43
1

Motiji sab thik kar denge..corona dar ke bhag Jayega 😁 jai ho motiji

Missing
Deal Brigadier
78,267
90612
1242

good governance.

ppl should have been allowed to travel before lockdown itself.

now seeing this it seems there was no use of lockdown as cases anyway rose during lockdown and now will rise more due this.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
53
3412
45

Ache din aate hi ja rahe hai jabse moody ji power me aye hain.. roj kuch na kuch halchal machi padi hai.. imp

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
566
8
rajrocks wrote:

good governance.

ppl should have been allowed to travel before lockdown itself.

now seeing this it seems there was no use of lockdown as cases anyway rose during lockdown and now will rise more due this.

Yes. All these migrants are registering to get back to their states like Maharashtra, Bihar, Rajasthan from Ghaziabad.. so UP govt knows corona will be spreading only to other states bcoz of such crowd. Anyway they will going outside the state. Pathetic mindset by UP CM

https://twitter.com/srivatsayb/status/126232917...
Whereas UP returned back 500 odd buses from Rajasthan after waiting at UP border for a whole day.
https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/500-bu...

Missing