Some ppl's greediness is what is reducing cool ...

Some ppl's greediness is what is reducing cool offers in India

125°
Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
50
3122
29

In other countries, when a shop (both offline and online stores) give giveaways, ppl there don’t get to gang up and find loopholes to bleed them dry.
This there’s ALWAYS a steady giveaways.
Unfortunately here, it scares the companies to stop giving such giveaways altogether.

7 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,345
60534
522


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570074/original/images_%284%29.jpeg?1560264523

Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8

it’s because of over population bro ….
some people like me still exists who don’t care about giveaways. I believe in earning to buy the stuff than wish to get them as giveaway stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133

Its not greed but lack of just common decency… Bad parenting!!! and spoiled brats who are never taught just consequences of their actions.

We had a brand new school.. Very very nice and they built it across the street from the Pakistani school as a show as well.. With Marble floors, segregation slabs, cameras for security and central air and separate desks for everyone.. These are only the ones I mention, others like lockers and new game items and grounds etc..

Just one guy, there were many like we see on here.. He went around breaking every segregation marble slab… He broke half the switches for lights and such, he would show us how high he can kick by breaking the security cameras by running upto it from behind and kicking it. He broke a dozen desks of its hinges..

I only mentioned 1.. There were dozens of him..

I was just glad I only had a few years to graduate and leave.. And just like the vast vast majority of people you see here was glad to leave and run off… Yea him and others also followed but a little far away but we never met after..
When I say something here it is to stop these people.. Maybe others who have not thought it out might think what if than just follow along and think without considering the consequences..

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
htzaz wrote:

it’s because of over population bro ….
some people like me still exists who don’t care about giveaways. I believe in earning to buy the stuff than wish to get them as giveaway stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

China has a far higher population than India but you will never see Chinese doing this.

Maybe you should say just too many losers instead? Because if they put that much energy into something constructive they can make a lot more with their own lives and their professional carriers.. But they prefer to work for BSNL..

This happens everywhere.. BUT see how blacks generally have a much harder time getting anything done is because of this. Not that the majority of blacks are not smart or do anything wrong.. When something happens, naturally we tend to blame those who have a behavior like that. Try returning like an external hard drive in india.. They will check it for hours before giving a verdict.. In the US etc its instant.. But if a black returns it they would make sure they can track him down later.. With so many indians there now, it is getting that way for indians too..

Whats bad in this is, Indians were considered the same as whites in most things before.. Because at the time they were all professionals or doctors etc.. If you told them you were Indians, that was not a bad thing like in the middle east or even the UK.. They respected you..

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Expand
alienteck wrote:

China has a far higher population than India but you will never see Chinese doing this.

Maybe you should say just too many losers instead? Because if they put that much energy into something constructive they can make a lot more with their own lives and their professional carriers.. But they prefer to work for BSNL..

This happens everywhere.. BUT see how blacks generally have a much harder time getting anything done is because of this. Not that the majority of blacks are not smart or do anything wrong.. When something happens, naturally we tend to blame those who have a behavior like that. Try returning like an external hard drive in india.. They will check it for hours before giving a verdict.. In the US etc its instant.. But if a black returns it they would make sure they can track him down later.. With so many indians there now, it is getting that way for indians too..

Whats bad in this is, Indians were considered the same as whites in most things before.. Because at the time they were all professionals or doctors etc.. If you told them you were Indians, that was not a bad thing like in the middle east or even the UK.. They respected you..

Completely disagree with you very first sentence
i had seen Chinese for doing same . Can provide you proofs also in mail.

Missing
Analyst
1
5726
161

That’s not entirely true. I have come across users on Reddit boasting how they exploited/abused some loophole or the other on various online platforms.

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
LIMBO wrote:

That’s not entirely true. I have come across users on Reddit boasting how they exploited/abused some loophole or the other on various online platforms.

Heck the founding fathers of north america often boasted they had hundreds of slaves and massacred thousands of natives to steal their land.. Most of europe are living on the plunder from around the world. In Namibia they would tie a rope around your throat so you would not swallow the diamonds you were forced to mine and many died in the heat but if they did not work their families were killed.

Ofcourse they all consider themselves civilized and the forefront of liberty and democracy.. Which they boast of very often.. Why would you boast about how you got there?

Missing