Spiti Valley Trek/ Hitchhike

Spiti Valley Trek/ Hitchhike

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
6051284614 46d257b86b
Deal Lieutenant
6
30
6949
61

Hi Guys,
I am going to Spiti Valley for 8 – 10 days, starting from Bangalore.
[Dates : 7th Oct to 17th Oct]
In going solo backpacking, so if anyone wants to join. Please comment below.

Will take the Delhi – Shimla – Spiti round while going and coming back, because Manali Road is snow clad during October, and almost inaccessible.

I will be hitchhiking wherever possible. If not, Trek.
Will also take local transport if it’s time coincides with my schedule.

Any tips, please comment below.
NOTE : I will NOT be covering Ladakh, Leh, Shimla, Manali.

Pure Spiti.
Route :
Delhi – Shimla – Kalpa – Nako- Tabo- Dhankar(If time permits) – PinValley – Ki – Kibber – Kaza – Hikkim – Komik – Sangla – Chail – Delhi

9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Osho
Critic
21
169
13554
214
@masthead1 wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Don’t know if my friend @goldigger has done his trip yet. If not, he may be interested. If he is ready, do take him with you. He’s a character even stranger than me. If you observe, you will learn a lot. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Bon voyage! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
52738
1058
@Magus wrote:

@masthead1 wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Don’t know if my friend @goldigger has done his trip yet. If not, he may be interested. If he is ready, do take him with you. He’s a character even stranger than me. If you observe, you will learn a lot. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Bon voyage! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Perhaps they will invent @eskimo or @BUTTERFLYBOY in @JonSnow

Giphy
Deal Subedar
12
12
2490
48

Tip 1 – it will be extremely cold. Carry appropriate clothing.

Tip 2 – cellphones may not work at all

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
103
1130
21

Wow…India is changing for sure. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
6051284614 46d257b86b
Deal Lieutenant
6
30
6949
61
@batman wrote:

Wow…India is changing for sure. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Well, I didn’t win an Olympic medal buddy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
160
4158
48
@masthead1 wrote:

@batman wrote:

Wow…India is changing for sure. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Well, I didn’t win an Olympic medal buddy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Only few of us (us doesn’t include me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif ) win medals, so doesn’t mean what you are trying to do is not adventurous. Good luck and do a vlog if possible. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

6051284614 46d257b86b
Deal Lieutenant
6
30
6949
61
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@masthead1 wrote:

@batman wrote:

Wow…India is changing for sure. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Well, I didn’t win an Olympic medal buddy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Only few of us (us doesn’t include me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif ) win medals, so doesn’t mean what you are trying to do is not adventurous. Good luck and do a vlog if possible. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Will sure do. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
192
2332
49
@masthead1 wrote:


@ranjithsai01 wrote:


@masthead1 wrote:


@batman wrote:

Wow…India is changing for sure. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Well, I didn’t win an Olympic medal buddy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Only few of us (us doesn’t include me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif ) win medals, so doesn’t mean what you are trying to do is not adventurous. Good luck and do a vlog if possible. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Will sure do. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Wow, awesome..
I wish I could go too, but it is impossible for me to get so many leaves. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Please let me know in case you make any similar plans in the future.

Missing