Starting 25th Sep JioFi also moved to Un-Welcom...

Starting 25th Sep JioFi also moved to Un-Welcome Offer - 4GB/Day

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1636
12

Also, at 128 KBPS after exhaustion of 4GB, even Google page doesn’t open. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

19 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Kabali
Deal Colonel
447
23,573
33972
285
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif what did u expect from a family tradition https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
103
738
9

Bro dont see jio as a replacement to broadband

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89

You are just late for the party… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57

16 KBps or 128 Kbps https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
I am happy though, browsing experience has been good after the speed cap https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Even calls are connecting flawlessly…..

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
72
1339
26
@Navneet wrote:

16 KBps or 128 Kbps https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
I am happy though, browsing experience has been good after the speed cap https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Even calls are connecting flawlessly…..


Ya that’s right . I get 175 to 200 kilobytes browsing speed easily in capping .

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
218

I always knew that they would also join the club of 3 idiots soon. Remember one things that its business and every one would like to reap as much as they can. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

PS: Never bothered to buy a Jio sim yet. Let the things settle down then I will decide if it is worth or not. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

1795140
Moderator
3
0
20532
228
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

I always new that they would also join the club of 3 idiots soon. Remember one things that its business and every one would like to reap as much as they can. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

PS: Never bothered to buy a Jio sim yet. Let the things settle down then I will decide if it is worth or not. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Those who are Paying fees for it ( JioFi/LYF ) might not be worthy but its a loot for the guys buying sims for free as Free Data and Calls are hard to get that too for 3-4 months !

Even Our Favorite Airtel is offering “Free Unlimited Data” capped at 30GB for 3 months with no free voice calls and at a price of Rs1500.

Rs1500 is Free acc to Airtel BTW https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
80
147
25246
644
@Beinghuman wrote:

Rs1500 is Free acc to Airtel BTW https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


yeah 1500 ka free offer.. they are advertising like anything.. some paid blogs and newspapers are telling its a competition against the Jio free offer.. seriously..!!!

They really things that people are fool enough to be fooled.

Karl pilkington  1323165704 list handheld 0
Deal Cadet
0
147
902
6
@Beinghuman wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

I always new that they would also join the club of 3 idiots soon. Remember one things that its business and every one would like to reap as much as they can. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

PS: Never bothered to buy a Jio sim yet. Let the things settle down then I will decide if it is worth or not. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Those who are Paying fees for it ( JioFi/LYF ) might not be worthy but its a loot for the guys buying sims for free as Free Data and Calls are hard to get that too for 3-4 months !


Free data for 3 months but calls are free forever! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

I always knew that they would also join the club of 3 idiots soon. Remember one things that its business and every one would like to reap as much as they can. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

PS: Never bothered to buy a Jio sim yet. Let the things settle down then I will decide if it is worth or not. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Worth it? For a free product? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Announcement: This dimer has today broken all records. He wants the company to pay him to use it’s service. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@Beinghuman wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

I always new that they would also join the club of 3 idiots soon. Remember one things that its business and every one would like to reap as much as they can. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

PS: Never bothered to buy a Jio sim yet. Let the things settle down then I will decide if it is worth or not. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Those who are Paying fees for it ( JioFi/LYF ) might not be worthy but its a loot for the guys buying sims for free as Free Data and Calls are hard to get that too for 3-4 months !

Even Our Favorite Airtel is offering “Free Unlimited Data” capped at 30GB for 3 months with no free voice calls and at a price of Rs1500.

Rs1500 is Free acc to Airtel BTW https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
100
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

I always knew that they would also join the club of 3 idiots soon. Remember one things that its business and every one would like to reap as much as they can. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

PS: Never bothered to buy a Jio sim yet. Let the things settle down then I will decide if it is worth or not. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Worth it? For a free product? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Announcement: This dimer has today broken all records. He wants the company to pay him to use it’s service. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Me too do not have JIO as yet.
Tried 1-2 times in the past sometime ago but then stopped bothering about it at all.

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@xuseronline wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

I always knew that they would also join the club of 3 idiots soon. Remember one things that its business and every one would like to reap as much as they can. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

PS: Never bothered to buy a Jio sim yet. Let the things settle down then I will decide if it is worth or not. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Worth it? For a free product? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Announcement: This dimer has today broken all records. He wants the company to pay him to use it’s service. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Me too do not have JIO as yet.
Tried 1-2 times in the past sometime ago but the stopped bothering about it at all.


I just went to buy a new sim and saw a huge rush outside the store. Didn’t even bother to stop my bike. Took a U-turn and back home. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

The dark knight wallpaper 71
Deal Subedar
1
85
1060
16

Jio going to fail like Reliance GSM
I remember in gujarat when GSM launched
There was same offer
FREE SIM
daily 10rs Talktime for 3monts
Daily 100 or something SMS for 3 months
Unlimited 2g

People used for 6 months then Tata to Reliance https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
77
740
6
@xuseronline wrote:

Me too do not have JIO as yet.
Tried 1-2 times in the past sometime ago but then stopped bothering about it at all.


For customers like us who tried a bit and then left without joining Jio, they are now thinking to home deliver Jio sim.
Read in some newspaper.

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
218
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

I always knew that they would also join the club of 3 idiots soon. Remember one things that its business and every one would like to reap as much as they can. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

PS: Never bothered to buy a Jio sim yet. Let the things settle down then I will decide if it is worth or not. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Worth it? For a free product? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Announcement: This dimer has today broken all records. He wants the company to pay him to use it’s service. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I don’t understand why your mentality is only stuck till the things are free. Think beyond that and tell me the scenario about the service when one has to start paying for the services. Will it be worth that is my question. I don’t care about a few data as I have Airtel broadband with high speed at my home and for phone calls I use postpaid. Please don’t think of everyone as a TAPORI. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

I always knew that they would also join the club of 3 idiots soon. Remember one things that its business and every one would like to reap as much as they can. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

PS: Never bothered to buy a Jio sim yet. Let the things settle down then I will decide if it is worth or not. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Worth it? For a free product? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Announcement: This dimer has today broken all records. He wants the company to pay him to use it’s service. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I don’t understand why your mentality is only stuck till the things are free. Think beyond that and tell me the scenario about the service when one has to start paying for the services. Will it be worth that is my question. I don’t care about a few data as I have Airtel broadband with high speed at my home and for phone calls I use postpaid. Please don’t think of everyone as a TAPORI. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


1. It was meant to be taken lightly. Sorry if I said something that hurt you.
2. I don’t know about your current subs. How do you suppose me to know?
3. RJio or anyone won’t blackmail/extort money from you once the free period is over.

Signing out!

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
218
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

I always knew that they would also join the club of 3 idiots soon. Remember one things that its business and every one would like to reap as much as they can. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

PS: Never bothered to buy a Jio sim yet. Let the things settle down then I will decide if it is worth or not. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Worth it? For a free product? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Announcement: This dimer has today broken all records. He wants the company to pay him to use it’s service. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I don’t understand why your mentality is only stuck till the things are free. Think beyond that and tell me the scenario about the service when one has to start paying for the services. Will it be worth that is my question. I don’t care about a few data as I have Airtel broadband with high speed at my home and for phone calls I use postpaid. Please don’t think of everyone as a TAPORI. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


1. It was meant to be taken lightly. Sorry if I said something that hurt you.
2. I don’t know about your current subs. How do you suppose me to know?
3. RJio or anyone won’t blackmail/extort money from you once the free period is over.

Signing out!


Its okay everything is alright. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
I just asked thinking if I could go for their postpaid in near future. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
246
1126
13
@xuseronline wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

I always knew that they would also join the club of 3 idiots soon. Remember one things that its business and every one would like to reap as much as they can. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

PS: Never bothered to buy a Jio sim yet. Let the things settle down then I will decide if it is worth or not. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Worth it? For a free product? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Announcement: This dimer has today broken all records. He wants the company to pay him to use it’s service. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Me too do not have JIO as yet.
Tried 1-2 times in the past sometime ago but then stopped bothering about it at all.


I tried like half a dozen times already, the first 4 they were giving excuses for RN3 but were willing to slip a SIM or two for money but I didn’t oblige. The last two times they used the token/queue excuse & finally I though f*** off don’t want no JIO bhio especially when their employees were selling JIO SIM through unscrupulous means https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I see JIO going downhill fast, after (un)official launch in 2017, especially with the way their they’ve handled the 4GB/day quota, DX mini employees selling SIM in black, also the test phase (for employees) was rolled out over two years & is still not over yet https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing