Stop buying Chinese manufactured products - as ...

Stop buying Chinese manufactured products - as a way to protest - on how China has treated India and China also supporting and funding Pak

Score: 13 Votes: 19

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
  • Repost : 1
Score: 13 Votes: 19

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
  • Repost : 1
Score: 13 Votes: 19

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
  • Repost : 1
Score: 13 Votes: 19

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
  • Repost : 1
Score: 13 Votes: 19

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
  • Repost : 1
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
30
7

Dear Dimer,

Any Innovative suggestions to the stop promotion to made in China goods… nowadays anything i buy is always made in China…
I already did the mistake in past… but i dont want to do it now…

How to promote “Made in India” products in Desidime and make fellow dimers avoid “Made in China/PRC” ?

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/chinese-good...

45 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Logo desidimer
Deal Cadet
4
173
612
25

Good initiative https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Gslv mkiii x 13
Deal Cadet
1
88
520
10

Wrong Section bro.
Ps. Its hard to achieve it without having a strong manufacturing base

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
632
2872
10

now made in prc not china, so update it bhai

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
38
0

please ping me before throwing mobiles..tv..etc..

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89

Lo aa gaya Kejriwal ka chela https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

4744835  bd9bf8e012e9d8a56605ae25434126dd
Deal Cadet
0
83
134
5

Then Stop using micromax, lava, karbonn, Xiaomi phones …. they are also manufactured in china

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1636
12

Har din roz yehi sab bakwas… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Everyday same old bull-crap. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Desidime.com is for this only… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Hunter
283
11,568
31695
284

Apple factories are thr too, syska eveready wipro cgl sab band , andhere mein rahe kya?

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
181
1144
25

Let me just throw this computer with all Made in China components then… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,505
33818
282
@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

Apple factories are thr too, syska eveready wipro cgl sab band , andhere mein rahe kya?


@raghupro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
38
0

our blood is contaminated with choumein..chilli potatoe..spring roll..choupsi..isko kaise roke..

Thumbimgcrop 1477331799224
Deal Cadet
0
206
341
6
@gambits wrote:

Har din roz yehi sab bakwas… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Everyday same old bull-crap. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Desidime.com is for this only… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Isame bhakawas kya hai?
Or ur a anti indian

It’s very difficult but if we stop to use the Chinese mal then in many ways it will benefit to india

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
62
0

रेहड़ी पटरी पर बैठ कर सस्ता माल बेचने वालों

ध्यान से सुनो।मुझे पता है आपके पास ख़बरों का कूड़ेदान यानी अख़बार पढ़ने और चैनल देखने का वक्त नहीं है।जिनके पास फेसबुक और ट्वीटर पर उल्टियाँ करने का वक्त हैं वो आपके माल की जात पता करना चाहते हैं।ज़ोर शोर से अभियान चला रहे हैं कि इस दिवाली चीन का माल नहीं ख़रीदेंगे।पाकिस्तान का साथी चीन को सबक सीखाने के लिए इन लोगों ने आपके पेट पर लात मारने की योजना बनाई है।

थोक बाज़ार से अपना माल खरीद कर आप अपने अपने ज़िलों और क़स्बों की तरफ निकल चुके होंगे। चीन का माल आपकी गठरी में आ गया होगा कि इस दिवाली कुछ कमाकर बच्चों के नए कपड़े बनवायेंगे। बच्चों की फीस भरेंगे। फर्ज़ी राष्ट्रवादियों की नज़र आपकी कमाई ख़त्म करने पर है। ये लोग नुक्कड़ पर बैठी उस महिला की कमाई पर नज़र गड़ाए बैठें जो हज़ार दो हज़ार की लड़ियाँ फुलझड़ियाँ बेचकर अपने नाती-पोतों के लिए कुछ कमाना चाहती है।

Read the rest of the article by Ravish @ http://naisadak.org/please-buy-chinese-product-...

Translation: – use Google translator

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
632
2872
10
@aadityaa.malhotra493 wrote:

our blood is contaminated with choumein..chilli potatoe..spring roll..choupsi..isko kaise roke..


these all are inspired and named by chinese not manufactured whatever you eated

Download
Deal Cadet
4
157
742
5

Isn’t the iPhone manufactured in China too?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
38
0

Xiaomi is made in India but most of the benefit goes to Xiaomi a Chinese Giant..so it doesn’t matter its a Chinese product or Chinese food..credit simply goes to China..

Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Hunter
283
11,568
31695
284
@aadityaa.malhotra493 wrote:

our blood is contaminated with choumein..chilli potatoe..spring roll..choupsi..isko kaise roke..

Chings desi chinese band karwao, ranveer ko rukao, bacho ke khiloney cheeno, metro me jana band uska bi kuch kaam china co. Ne kia hai, lohe ka saman lena band sara iron billet to wai se ata jadatar, chines co. Waley shud resign may b jio will offe…. Funding sab strtup ko mil jati hai choti badi… Par tikta wai hai market me jo orginal ho … Dont wry about pak wo farzi nakli hain …. Thuss hain… Learn frm china and devwlop within… Innovate nd flood thr mrkt. This way u grow and avenge… Become powerful.

Meri batting nai aii to mera bat hai mein ghr ja ra ka bahana bache karte hain …. Trust in India, Make in India.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2622
25
@aadityaa.malhotra493 wrote:

please ping me before throwing mobiles..tv..etc..


Sure https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Animated india flag image 0007
Deal Subedar
5
191
1993
14

Every thing is made in China , difficult to stop purchasing China product

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1636
12
@srt_10 wrote:

@gambits wrote:

Har din roz yehi sab bakwas… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Everyday same old bull-crap. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Desidime.com is for this only… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Isame bhakawas kya hai?
Or ur a anti indian

It’s very difficult but if we stop to use the Chinese mal then in many ways it will benefit to india


I am Chinese, dnt you know that. I can speak and write too in Mandarin. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1477331799224
Deal Cadet
0
206
341
6
@gambits wrote:


@srt_10 wrote:

@gambits wrote:

Har din roz yehi sab bakwas… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Everyday same old bull-crap. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Desidime.com is for this only… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Isame bhakawas kya hai?
Or ur a anti indian

It’s very difficult but if we stop to use the Chinese mal then in many ways it will benefit to india


I am Chinese, dnt you know that. I can speak and write too in Mandarin. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Yeah,,,,came to know after ur comment

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2622
25

True Power of FB & Whatsapp https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Untitled
Deal Newbie
0
55
50
0

OK so here are my 2 cents:
1. This is a wrong section to post this, although I clearly understand your point.
2. The food items that we eat and call Chinese, are as far removed from actual Chinese food as are Dosa and Idli. If a Chinese guy ever saw Paneer Fried rice being eaten with Gobi Manchurian, he will face identity crisis. All the food we eat from street vendors/Food trucks, etc. have their origins in Kolkata (Read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Chinese_c....). Some restaurants do offer authentic Chinese cuisines, like Beijing Bites, Mainland China, Yo!China, etc. but even their items are adjusted to Indian flavours. This is a common thing, what Pizza Hut, Dominos serve in India, is nothing like what you get in Italy. in fact in Rome, when we asked for a Chicken Pizza, the restaurant owner gave us a very puzzled look.
3. Not buying Chinese made goods. You can do that. I can do that. How many will? Even if we all do, it will be only for a few weeks/months until the nationalist sentiment cools down and we again look for the best deal. The fact is, unfortunately, that Indian manufacturing isn’t even in the same league as China’s. And so we can’t compete with them pricewise and qualitywise(for high-end electronics) as of now. Yes if initiatives like Make in India gain traction and Indian manufacturing starts booming, then may be in the next 10-15 years we may achieve what you wish to.
Hope I didn’t offend anybody.

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,505
33818
282
@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@aadityaa.malhotra493 wrote:

our blood is contaminated with choumein..chilli potatoe..spring roll..choupsi..isko kaise roke..

Chings desi chinese band karwao, ranveer ko rukao, bacho ke khiloney cheeno, metro me jana band uska bi kuch kaam china co. Ne kia hai, lohe ka saman lena band sara iron billet to wai se ata jadatar, chines co. Waley shud resign may b jio will offe…. Funding sab strtup ko mil jati hai choti badi… Par tikta wai hai market me jo orginal ho … Dont wry about pak wo farzi nakli hain …. Thuss hain… Learn frm china and devwlop within… Innovate nd flood thr mrkt. This way u grow and avenge… Become powerful.

Meri batting nai aii to mera bat hai mein ghr ja ra ka bahana bache karte hain …. Trust in India, Make in India.


what ru doing in dnd section? shouldnt u be in hot deals section https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hubble space telescope crab nebula 2
Deal Cadet
0
116
290
34

This is very much needed. China is supporting and funding PAK just to destroy india. PAK cant sustain prolonged fight with India. only because of China, PAK is daring to confront INDIA. China gave them Nukes, Nuclear reactors, submarines .. so on. PAK is manufacturing fighter jets. Does PAK has so much tech to do this? No way.

For all issues that india is facing, root cause is not exactly PAK. Its CHINA. Why is china blocking UN to freeze Masood Azar assets. He is already UN designates terrorist. What the shit of PAK that china eating to do this??? China has only one agenda.. Destroy and occupy neighbours… Tibet already gone. Now its eyeing Taiwan, Arunachal Pradesh.. Its already occupied South sea…
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Masood...

I agree that we just cant stop buying china stuff. I urge all the dimers to stop buying cheap china stuff for which we have other alternatives (Indian/ other country manufactured stuff). For example, We can stop eating china Fuji apples. We have Shimla/Kashmir apples..

Change has to begin… When USA backed International court order against china for occupying south china sea, Chinese people boycotted KFC.

Dont we have patriotism? We are one of the largest importers of china stuff. We are alse developing china by buying their junk. So we are indirectly responsible for our problems.

Please think.. Lets do what ever we can…

JAI HIND

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@dime_time wrote:

This is very much needed. China is supporting and funding PAK just to destroy india. PAK cant sustain prolonged fight with India. only because of China, PAK is daring to confront INDIA. China gave them Nukes, Nuclear reactors, submarines .. so on. PAK is manufacturing fighter jets. Does PAK has so much tech to do this? No way.

For all issues that india is facing, root cause is not exactly PAK. Its CHINA. Why is china blocking UN to freeze Masood Azar assets. He is already UN designates terrorist. What the shit of PAK that china eating to do this??? China has only one agenda.. Destroy and occupy neighbours… Tibet already gone. Now its eyeing Taiwan, Arunachal Pradesh.. Its already occupied South sea…
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Masood...

I agree that we just cant stop buying china stuff. I urge all the dimers to stop buying cheap china stuff for which we have other alternatives (Indian/ other country manufactured stuff). For example, We can stop eating china Fuji apples. We have Shimla/Kashmir apples..

Change has to begin… When USA backed International court order against china for occupying south china sea, Chinese people boycotted KFC.

Dont we have patriotism? We are one of the largest importers of china stuff. We are alse developing china by buying their junk. So we are indirectly responsible for our problems.

Please think.. Lets do what ever we can…

JAI HIND


If China is so intent on destroying India, why not stop all bilateral relations with them? Is it not the most simple and direct way to confront them? Someone please enlighten.

@goyal.dkg The other day you were saying something about this… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
103
1936
32
@aadityaa.malhotra493 wrote:

our blood is contaminated with choumein..chilli potatoe..spring roll..choupsi..isko kaise roke..


first time i saw an real ranvir chingg who eat only chowmein , chilli potato , spring roll , choupsi (really) . bhai thoda taste change k liye india k largest collection of cuisines me bhi thoda try kar lia karo .

also if you donno then let me tell you – only dish is related to china but not the ingredients , we do not import noodles , potato , chilly , oil , veggies from china , so only dish can be called chinese dish but all ingredients are produced/manufactured in india , unless if you mr ching directly buy from chinese brand who only imports from china – all these items .

and 1 more thing there is many indian dishes if you start to make new dish then it will take years for you to taste them all – from kashmiri pulao to chennai dosa , from gujrati dhokla to kolkata rasgulla . and these are easier to make and healthier than other fat foods or dishes .

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89

What about Indo-China joint products aka ‘Chinese-bhel’? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
103
1936
32
@Magus wrote:

@dime_time wrote:

This is very much needed. China is supporting and funding PAK just to destroy india. PAK cant sustain prolonged fight with India. only because of China, PAK is daring to confront INDIA. China gave them Nukes, Nuclear reactors, submarines .. so on. PAK is manufacturing fighter jets. Does PAK has so much tech to do this? No way.

For all issues that india is facing, root cause is not exactly PAK. Its CHINA. Why is china blocking UN to freeze Masood Azar assets. He is already UN designates terrorist. What the shit of PAK that china eating to do this??? China has only one agenda.. Destroy and occupy neighbours… Tibet already gone. Now its eyeing Taiwan, Arunachal Pradesh.. Its already occupied South sea…
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Masood...

I agree that we just cant stop buying china stuff. I urge all the dimers to stop buying cheap china stuff for which we have other alternatives (Indian/ other country manufactured stuff). For example, We can stop eating china Fuji apples. We have Shimla/Kashmir apples..

Change has to begin… When USA backed International court order against china for occupying south china sea, Chinese people boycotted KFC.

Dont we have patriotism? We are one of the largest importers of china stuff. We are alse developing china by buying their junk. So we are indirectly responsible for our problems.

Please think.. Lets do what ever we can…

JAI HIND


If China is so intent on destroying India, why not stop all bilateral relations with them? Is it not the most simple and direct way to confront them? Someone please enlighten.

@goyal.dkg The other day you were saying something about this… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


india knew from beginning about pak still it is having bilateral relations with pak , even if pak is not so stronger than india .
so in case of china which is not only one of powerful nations but most imp thing it is also is a member of P5 nation and all internation decisions are in hands of UN and these 5 nations , like recently china asked UN not to declare azhar as terrorist . so taking enmity with any of P5 nation is not in favor to any country specially to india which is still developing and democratic nation .
also india from the beginning of freedom want to show itself as peaceful nation who always believe in talks and use weapons only for defense . and to prove china is also supporting bad nations , india need solid proofs to show them to UN but india dont have (i think) or maybe those proofs do not matter bcoz china is strong nation . so we can for now can only isolate pak , we cant even think the same for china .
so first thing is to do build or nation so strong and prove UN how india is important in world like these veto powered nations which will take time .
and China is doing all these to show pak how almighty friend china is so that it can exploit resources of pak whether it is land or manpower . currently CPEC is best example + entire baloch area is like gold mine for china .

Missing