Suggest a Good camera mobile or DSLR for Vlog

Suggest a Good camera mobile or DSLR for Vlog

36°
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6

Hey guys, i am planning to make videos and start a travel vlog channel/website. A decent quality camera is must to shoot clear videos and i need your suggestion to choose a camera (mobile or DSLR). My preference is to go with mobile camera due to portability and ease of use however i can buy a DSLR too if quality between 2 is too drastic. Right now i have a entry level DSLR (Canon 1200D) which is good for photo but not videos. So i would like you to give me suggestion or tell me your own experience about your shooting equipment (mobile or DSLR).
Note: I have a budget of 30-35K. Camera (mobile/DSLR) should have auto focus and articulating screen. It also must have a external mic jack. Rest of the feature are optional.
Thanks for reading this post.

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
suspended
52
209
1

Canon 200D or G7X mk II

DSLR is any day better than smartphone but if u want protability than u can try 1+7t , or Iphone XR, or any other smartphone

Images
Deal Cadet
81
146
0

Asus 6z

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
556
22

@DaBomb Mention ur channel name as well. blush

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Sins1995 wrote:

@DaBomb Mention ur channel name as well. blush

Sure i will. Right now i am trying to learn video shooting technique.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Sam_ wrote:

Canon 200D or G7X mk II

DSLR is any day better than smartphone but if u want protability than u can try 1+7t , or Iphone XR, or any other smartphone

Thanks, i will check out recommended device. @Aveejeet

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
Sam_ wrote:

Hey i am @Sam_

Yeah i can see that and i quoted your post. Just tagged Aveejeet too because writing something twice does not look good.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2532
39
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

Yeah i can see that and i quoted your post. Just tagged Aveejeet too because writing something twice does not look good.

Since you have a fixed budget You can start with GoPro Hero 7 Black later upgrade to better solutions.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Since you have a fixed budget You can start with GoPro Hero 7 Black later upgrade to better solutions.

I can increase my budget by 5-10k if needed however going beyond 45k is not possible.

Missing