suggest a laptop around 20k- 22k

suggest a laptop around 20k- 22k

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
58

suggest a laptop of around 20 -22 k for gaming purpose ,
give any cheap deal . https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

i can increase my budget to 25k , but processor and graphics should be good , dont give any laptop with INTEL HD graphics no onboard graphics …

yesterday sold my lappy and now in urgent need to buy a new ..

10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Images
Moderator
4
267
14544
228

gaming for 22k https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Giphy
Deal Subedar
12
22
2520
53
@sagardrokr wrote:

@adnan_d92 wrote:

http://www.flipkart.com/hp-15-af114au-p3c92pa-a...

keep track of the price ..i got this for 23k


Do you feel any downgrade in terms of performance in using a AMD powered machine compared to Intel one?
Try to be as honest as possible.

Use Google and compare.. Read flipkart reviews

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
58
@sagardrokr wrote:

@adnan_d92 wrote:

http://www.flipkart.com/hp-15-af114au-p3c92pa-a...

keep track of the price ..i got this for 23k


Do you feel any downgrade in terms of performance in using a AMD powered machine compared to Intel one?
Try to be as honest as possible.


used AMD a4,,,,
and performance was awesome … can go for AMD

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33
@adnan_d92 wrote:

@sagardrokr wrote:

@adnan_d92 wrote:

http://www.flipkart.com/hp-15-af114au-p3c92pa-a...

keep track of the price ..i got this for 23k


Do you feel any downgrade in terms of performance in using a AMD powered machine compared to Intel one?
Try to be as honest as possible.

Use Google and compare.. Read flipkart reviews

I know about google and flipkart. I was just asking about your personal experience.

Giphy
Deal Subedar
12
22
2520
53
@sagardrokr wrote:

@adnan_d92 wrote:

@sagardrokr wrote:

@adnan_d92 wrote:

http://www.flipkart.com/hp-15-af114au-p3c92pa-a...

keep track of the price ..i got this for 23k


Do you feel any downgrade in terms of performance in using a AMD powered machine compared to Intel one?
Try to be as honest as possible.

Use Google and compare.. Read flipkart reviews

I know about google and flipkart. I was just asking about your personal experience.

its similar to what the world says..works great without any issue

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
436
9

I bought Lenovo Ideapad yesterday with i3 4th Gen, 2Gb Graphics, 1TB Hdd, 2gb Ram (Expendable) and 1 Year Accidental cover. Now that product is oos….

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
58
@hps21 wrote:

I bought Lenovo Ideapad yesterday with i3 4th Gen, 2Gb Graphics, 1TB Hdd, 2gb Ram (Expendable) and 1 Year Accidental cover. Now that product is oos….


give link for product and tell me its price

Missing