suggest credit card for self employed person, w...

suggest credit card for self employed person, which bank will provide one

60°
Download
Deal Lieutenant
5
189
3100
66

suggest credit card for self employed person, which bank will provide

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
0
156
1322
15

Bette go for fd based credit cards (secure credit cards ) from the bank account which you maintain for your regular transactions. Depending on your NRV with the bank, they’ll definitely issue one for you

Download
Deal Lieutenant
5
189
3100
66

any suggestion
which card is good

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
0
156
1322
15
SARDARKHAN wrote:

any suggestion
which card is good

It’s a wide and broad question. do share your requirements and expectations from the card, so that appropriate card can be suggested as there are variety of cards for various purposes and by the way there are 10s of threads in the forum for each type blush

Download
Deal Lieutenant
5
189
3100
66
Expand
dev007 wrote:

It’s a wide and broad question. do share your requirements and expectations from the card, so that appropriate card can be suggested as there are variety of cards for various purposes and by the way there are 10s of threads in the forum for each type blush

any card from any bank which they will give without fd and have decent online offers will do

Article 0 0751a706000005dc 841 468x483
Deal Subedar
12
327
1354
13
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

any card from any bank which they will give without fd and have decent online offers will do

your income in ITR ? If below 5 lakhs, You will not get good credit card.

if above 5 lakhs+ .. Try to see HDFC Regalia, Yes first preferred,

Download
Deal Lieutenant
5
189
3100
66
Expand
YashveerArya wrote:

your income in ITR ? If below 5 lakhs, You will not get good credit card.

if above 5 lakhs+ .. Try to see HDFC Regalia, Yes first preferred,

its around 2.5L confused
please suggest some card

Article 0 0751a706000005dc 841 468x483
Deal Subedar
12
327
1354
13

You may get a lower card in this range or May be Not.. only Axis bank can help you (If you have axis savings account)

Btw, Banks know very well getting a ITR of 2.5L is an easy task and we can get it at Free of cost by just filling ITR without giving any Tax !!

Download
Deal Lieutenant
5
189
3100
66
YashveerArya wrote:

You may get a lower card in this range or May be Not.. only Axis bank can help you (If you have axis savings account)

Btw, Banks know very well getting a ITR of 2.5L is an easy task and we can get it at Free of cost by just filling ITR without giving any Tax !!

I will try with axis bank
thanks for the info
karma given

Fb img 1497615766929
Deal Cadet
0
50
122
6

better try sbi

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Cadet
0
102
608
9
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

its around 2.5L confused
please suggest some card

Get sbi unnati card. For 2.5L my brother too tried but bank were not helping. Every one said no. But private banks u can try if u know someone there.

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
0
156
1322
15
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

any card from any bank which they will give without fd and have decent online offers will do

Then do give a try for hdfc bharat credit card or hdfc money-back card, try applying through bank bazaar to get additional 750-1500 gvs, those guys will make sure you will get atleast 2 3 cards and not one stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye but you have to bear with their spamming.

Download
Deal Lieutenant
5
189
3100
66
Expand
dev007 wrote:

Then do give a try for hdfc bharat credit card or hdfc money-back card, try applying through bank bazaar to get additional 750-1500 gvs, those guys will make sure you will get atleast 2 3 cards and not one stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye but you have to bear with their spamming.

I will do that smiling_imp

Download
Deal Lieutenant
5
189
3100
66

now only need to know which bank is good with online offers/cashback/emi

64 18256 1 y
Deal Subedar
5
269
2734
103

any free lifetime axis card?

Img 20180820 174730
Deal Subedar
10
46
1293
22
vicks619 wrote:

any free lifetime axis card?

Axis Insta Credit Card

Missing