suggest me a good whey protein

suggest me a good whey protein

103°
Simba
Deal Cadet
239
737
13

suggest me a good whey protein…is it good to use it..Are there any side effects to it….what if I stop using it later…And which one should I go for…what is the best site where I can find it affordably…

19 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
127
324
7

Ultimate nutrition prostar is good international affordable brand.
Sinew, Proburst, Muscle blaze are good brand.

OPTIMUM NUTRITION, DYMATIZE AND BSN are premium internatonal brands.

Simba
Deal Cadet
239
737
13
Superbdeal wrote:

Ultimate nutrition prostar is good international affordable brand.
Sinew, Proburst, Muscle blaze are good brand.

OPTIMUM NUTRITION, DYMATIZE AND BSN are premium internatonal brands.

Bro I dont even know what prtd shld I ideally use ….I heard they have varieties like lean mass…heavy mass ….and I also request you to share the brand name which is affordable..

Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8

bro if u r on serious health goals then I can help u with full per month stack of protein & other supplements.
btw I would suggest go For ONN gold standard whey for beginners & ASITIS for hardcore gym goers

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
146
732
5

Whey Proteins

A BIG NO NO.

If you really love yourself don’t fall into it.

Simba
Deal Cadet
239
737
13
Common-man wrote:

Whey Proteins

A BIG NO NO.

If you really love yourself don’t fall into it.

I mean like y??I see everyone are using it these days…I am not here to start an argument…just wondering why u r against…any valuable suggestion from ur side is most welcomed

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
146
732
5
Expand
vivek7460 wrote:

I mean like y??I see everyone are using it these days…I am not here to start an argument…just wondering why u r against…any valuable suggestion from ur side is most welcomed

I also did not comment for any argument.

Sorry to bother you.

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
295
4

Mass gainers are unhealthy, they have so many calories. They only increase your weight, if you are super skinny or can’t afford or don’t like to eat food at all. They have Fats carbs everything except protein (your typical meal) . You would look like a fat slob if you have too much.

on the other hand protein gets you in shape, what ever your desired shape is. You can control the way you look, like big shoulders, or muscular legs, bigger arms. Provided you do the excersice for that specific body parts. proteins helps you get muscles, which can be controlled as per our wish, to specified area, but fats n carbs can’t. Either you loose fat across your whole body or you gain.

The thing is once you stop taking protein, you lose your shape. You need like 60gms of protein every day in order to keep that shape, (to not loose muscle that you gained). You can either get that from food, eggs meat, or from powder. Your choice.

think muscle as the silicon implants. how it gives women, the Boobies they want, muscle does the same to men. but the only difference is silicon stays forever, but muscles don’t. they need fuel in the form of protein to retain their shape.

suggest me a good whey protein…

On gold standard

is it good to use it..Are there any side effects to it….

Totally safe, most take whey, coz they can’t get enough from their meal. chicken once in while is delicious, trying taking it everyday, you would hate even the sight of it
And be careful of the fakes or you would get saw dust instead of whey

what if I stop using it later…And which one should I go for…

you will lose your muscles. maybe you could retain if you get enough daily calorie requirement (I’m not sure).

what is the best site where I can find it affordably…

Amazon

Simba
Deal Cadet
239
737
13
Expand
Common-man wrote:

I also did not comment for any argument.

Sorry to bother you.

No buddy I was telling why did u oppose it…I felt u may feel it as an argument so I said that…kindly mention ur disagreement…I am interested in knowing it…

Missing
Deal Cadet
127
324
7

Bro i will advice u to go for concrete or blend whey proteins because these sources are affordable. Second thing dont take full scoop at one time because it contains more than 30gm of proteins where as our body can only digest 15gm protein at a time so begin with half scoop before and after excercise and then increase the quantity four half scoops and day.
Most important thing is protein intake per day it should be 1.5gm of ur weight(eg for 100kg its 150gm) from all sources ur daily diet that is ur breakfast lunch and dinner. If ur already taking enough protein dnt waste money. But yes before any diet recommendations its important to know weight, bmi, body structure, goals.

For me whey protein are extremely safe. Right now not doing excercise from last 4 months neither i am taking any whey protein. biscept only shrink by half inch in these months. But Gain little bit of fats. Doing puming excercise at home some times. Developed bicep from 13 inch to 18 in one year, currently 17.5inchs.
But gaining is not limited to whey i prefer to have natural diet brans i recommend are used by me personally. Total yearly spending might be 18 to 20k.
I never took creatine or preworkouts.
Coffee, watermelons were my pre workouts.
Yes i took multivitamin, calcium and omega three also.
Supported my digestive system with liv 52 ds.
Sometimes i do took aristozyme.
Hit the gym hard. Always lift heavy.

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
328
17

Go for myprotein impact whey or whey isolate, they are the best results and taste wise, directly shipped from UK, takes 15 days to come

Redhat
Tech Guru
250
1302
20

Why Isolate is better than Who Protein but the latter is cheaper. I use muscle blaze raw whey protein – many may not like the taste ( even frankly speaking I don’t either ) but it’s good – taking it for a year now. To spice it up you can mix tang or here’s an recipe my mother is making for me :

1. 2 tsp of sugar
2. 500 ml of milk
3. One lemon
4. 2 scoop of whey

Mix sugar, milk and bring the milk to boil, mix whey with it, mix it well so there’s no or very mnimal lumps, add lemon juice and again bring it to boil. Make sure you don’t burn it or add a little extra water. This is more like making chenna with the added advantage of of when. I drink it 4 to 5 days a week.

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Captain
319
7915
88

Whey protein is completely safe irrespective of what others say, rather than getting into what we all claim try to find some useful research articles to have a concrete understanding on why protein is essential to our body and what’s the minimum amount per day you have to consume to stay healthy. It’s advisable to consume at least 1 gram protein per kg of your body weight per day and ideally push it to 1.5 grams per kg of your body weight per day.

Source doesn’t matter, be it from our daily food or from whey protein. The issue is when you have to consume adequate protein keeping in check the amount of carbs you consume, this is even more difficult if you are a vegetarian because there is not even a single source of vegetarian food that gives you good amount of protein without adding carbs apart from Paneer. You get decent amount of protein from tuur dal, peanuts, soya etc but along with protein it adds carbs to your body as well.

For meat eaters they have loads of options. For example 1 cup chicken (142 grams) has almost 0 grams carbs and 43 grams protein.

Coming back to whey.
Casein is better than whey is better than natural foods (vegetarian) if you want protein without carbs. But goes the inverse way when comes to cost spent as natural food is lot cheaper than whey which is cheaper than casein.

I use ISOPURE but is expensive in India if you want to get from a trustable source. As I always have friends or family flying down from US they help me replenish the supplies. In India I always rely on Optimum Nutrition (ON). I suggest opting for a whey protein that has less than 5 grams carbs per scoop. ON has 3 grams in most flavours and ISOPURE has 0 grams carbs per scoop.

If you are serious in calculating the macros to ensure the ideal amount of carbs, fats and protein enter your body then opt for whey else just go for natural sources. There is no point if you want to mix sugar etc in your whey which is just pure carbs, rather just eat some peanuts or paneer or soya or whatever instead.

PS: Being a vegetarian I can give examples of vegetarian food only. toungueout

On most days I consume one scoop whey + 1 glass water but when I need to make it tastier I mix 1 banana and 1 spoon of peanut butter along in a blender to drink it. Yes, it adds carbs (not too much though) but I cut it down from other food I have.

Get a shaker in case you start consuming whey protein. It quite annoying to mix when protein by stirring it with a spoon but when you use a shaker it hardly takes 10 seconds to mix it all up well.

Simba
Deal Cadet
239
737
13
raghupro wrote:

Whey protein is completely safe irrespective of what others say, rather than getting into what we all claim try to find some useful research articles to have a concrete understanding on why protein is essential to our body and what’s the minimum amount per day you have to consume to stay healthy. It’s advisable to consume at least 1 gram protein per kg of your body weight per day and ideally push it to 1.5 grams per kg of your body weight per day.

Source doesn’t matter, be it from our daily food or from whey protein. The issue is when you have to consume adequate protein keeping in check the amount of carbs you consume, this is even more difficult if you are a vegetarian because there is not even a single source of vegetarian food that gives you good amount of protein without adding carbs apart from Paneer. You get decent amount of protein from tuur dal, peanuts, soya etc but along with protein it adds carbs to your body as well.

For meat eaters they have loads of options. For example 1 cup chicken (142 grams) has almost 0 grams carbs and 43 grams protein.

Coming back to whey.
Casein is better than whey is better than natural foods (vegetarian) if you want protein without carbs. But goes the inverse way when comes to cost spent as natural food is lot cheaper than whey which is cheaper than casein.

I use ISOPURE but is expensive in India if you want to get from a trustable source. As I always have friends or family flying down from US they help me replenish the supplies. In India I always rely on Optimum Nutrition (ON). I suggest opting for a whey protein that has less than 5 grams carbs per scoop. ON has 3 grams in most flavours and ISOPURE has 0 grams carbs per scoop.

If you are serious in calculating the macros to ensure the ideal amount of carbs, fats and protein enter your body then opt for whey else just go for natural sources. There is no point if you want to mix sugar etc in your whey which is just pure carbs, rather just eat some peanuts or paneer or soya or whatever instead.

PS: Being a vegetarian I can give examples of vegetarian food only. toungueout

On most days I consume one scoop whey + 1 glass water but when I need to make it tastier I mix 1 banana and 1 spoon of peanut butter along in a blender to drink it. Yes, it adds carbs (not too much though) but I cut it down from other food I have.

Get a shaker in case you start consuming whey protein. It quite annoying to mix when protein by stirring it with a spoon but when you use a shaker it hardly takes 10 seconds to mix it all up well.

Ok I weigh 68kgs and I hit gym everyday…But the thing is I don’t get enough proteins coz of my busy schedule at work…And I carry just a box…..So how much whey protein should I consume in a day…

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Captain
319
7915
88

@vivek7460 if you are strictly aiming at cutting down fats then consume around 100 grams per day of protein for your weight. How much whey you have to consume depends on how much protein you are getting from other food that you eat throughout the day.

Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8

I’m using ASITIS isolate 1kg and concentrate 2kg
I consume total 3 kg protein in a month
I’m not promoting any brand but ASITIS is an Indian market brand dealing with health supplements
and I found them good and cheaper than other imported brand so just a suggestion
have a look ASITIS

Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8
Expand
vivek7460 wrote:

Ok I weigh 68kgs and I hit gym everyday…But the thing is I don’t get enough proteins coz of my busy schedule at work…And I carry just a box…..So how much whey protein should I consume in a day…

you should consume 1.5gm to 2gm of protein per kg of body weight.
as you are 68Kgs you should consume 100 to 135 gm of protein per day
but don’t be depend on protein supplement only to fullfil this requirement
take 50% from supplement and 50% from food.

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
101
4

ON Gold whey protein from Nutrabay. You will surely get 100% original product.

Desert
Deal Cadet
91
327
4

MuscleBlaze is best Indian whey protein. Others r expensive. If you can afford them every month, it’s great. 1.5 – 2gms is fine per kg, and everyone should take it irrespective of working out or no. I am from a family of certified nutritionist and it does wonder to your health in future.

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
93
1038
24

.

Missing