Suggest me best 50 to 55 inch LED Smart TV

Suggest me best 50 to 55 inch LED Smart TV

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
0
13120
147

I want to buy a new Smart TV, size will do is 50" to 55"

Please suggest some best one

right now i have in my list is

Panasonic TH-49DS630D 124.46 cm (49") LED TV (Full HD) https://paytm.com/shop/p/panasonic-th-49ds630d-...

LeEco 138.8cm (55) Ultra HD (4K) Smart LED TV (L553L2, 3 x HDMI, 3 x USB) https://www.flipkart.com/leeco-138-8cm-55-ultra...

Sony BRAVIA KLV-49W752D 123.2 cm (49) LED TV (Full HD) https://paytm.com/shop/p/sony-bravia-klv-49w752...

Hope all dimers will help me in choosing the best TV avilable.

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
133
6770
114
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif now bigger than 40" https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Download
Deal Subedar
100
1612
18

What will you do with the Vu tv bro? @cody

btw LeEco tv is bought by my friend 3 months back and he’s very happy with the product.

Another colleague has bought Sony Bravia tv. He has no complaints till now. So you should decide based on the price and discounts they are offering

Img 20170402 120603
Deal Captain
778
10837
76
@cody wrote:


@desidude2013 wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif now bigger than 40"
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


yes

What happened bro.. U returned VU tv???

Img 20170402 120603
Deal Captain
778
10837
76
@cody wrote:


@desidude2013 wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif now bigger than 40"
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


yes

What happened bro.. U returned VU tv???

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
0
13120
147
@rossonero wrote:

@cody wrote:


@desidude2013 wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif now bigger than 40"
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


yes

What happened bro.. U returned VU tv???

no, sold it.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
0
13120
147
@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

What will you do with the Vu tv bro? @cody

btw LeEco tv is bought by my friend 3 months back and he’s very happy with the product.

Another colleague has bought Sony Bravia tv. He has no complaints till now. So you should decide based on the price and discounts they are offering


sold it,

plz suggest if more TV’s available.

I am focusing on good picture quality and good sound.

Casper friendly ghost
Deal Cadet
64
869
74

Without doubt LeEco is best, go for it.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
133
6770
114

cody sold off VU
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing