Hotness Suggest some must watch movies or series please

Hot Deal Suggest some must watch movies or series please

1006°
160 Comments  |  
59 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2333
45

Some good recommendations,have to check it out. My top ten favorite in descending order..
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Pulp Fiction
3.The Fight Club
4.The Green Mile
5. Pearl Harbor
6. The Dark Knight
7. Somethings Gotta give
8. Million Dollar Baby
9. The Matrix
10. The Departed
Have missed so many gems but…

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
247
5
Expand
BlockbusterDeal wrote:

I watch it in Spanish too with English  Subtitles

Okay… But how’s it??

P.S. – Where did u watch it?? & I have never watched any movie in another language with ENGLISH subtitles, Is it worth watching??

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2333
45

Used to avoid TV series but have started watching this year and have not watched many but my list, so far..

1. GoT (Loved the Books, so series was good till S5 and then the quality/content went downhill)
2. Friends
3. Banshee (trashy but loved it)
4. Breaking Bad
5, Better Call Saul (prequel of Breaking Bad- go for it. Its not as good as BB but was addictive and finished within a weeks time)
6.Sense8
7.Jessica Jones (for some reason, loved it)
8. Big Little Lies
9.Sex Education
10. Mind Hunter (Liked S1 but S2 was not so good)
11. Bodyguard
12. Sex Education -Was my first series (other than Friends, which i’ve been watching since ever) and I liked it.

Following were hyped and I did not like and discontinued..
OITNB
Dark (S1 was good but S2 too confusing)
UnBelievable

whoa- have watched all these in last 7 months..

[/end of rant/]

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
456
6
Expand
beingsr wrote:

Okay… But how’s it??

P.S. – Where did u watch it?? & I have never watched any movie in another language with ENGLISH subtitles, Is it worth it??

Great Bro. Believe me I also Hesitated  First for watching  movie in another  Language but You will Understand  Everything  with English  Subtitles  and Also You will Love Spanish Language after watching it. It’s  Easy to Understand. And Some of The words are like our Indian Language ( Like Papa, Mummy , Tu ) . You will feel Like Spanish is Mixture  of All Language.

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
247
5
Expand
BlockbusterDeal wrote:

Great Bro. Believe me I also Hesitated  First for watching  movie in another  Language but You will Understand  Everything  with English  Subtitles  and Also You will Love Spanish Language after watching it. It’s  Easy to Understand. And Some of The words are like our Indian Language ( Like Papa, Mummy , Tu ) . You will feel Like Spanish is Mixture  of All Language.

Okay. Believing on ur review’s; Will move this series in My WATCHLIST & will watch it after completing my existing series.

P.S. – I have some basic knowledge of SPANISH as I took admission in certificate level course in SPANISH but left it for C.A.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
456
6
Expand
beingsr wrote:

Okay.. Believing on ur review’s; Will move this series in My WATCHLIST & will watch it after completing my existing series..

Okay.. Believing on ur review’s; Will move this series in My WATCHLIST & will watch it after completing my existing series..P.S. – I have some basic knowledge of SPANISH as I took admission in certificate level course in SPANISH but left it for C.A.

Ohh wow then you should  definitely  watch it. Search on Telegram you will easily  find it. It has 3 seasons. And 4th Season will come this year. Its 3rd season was most watched Series in India , Uk and US in July,2019

Missing
Critic
203
688
5
Expand
beingsr wrote:

Okay will do the same.

P.S. – Have u watched Cubicles [TVF]; How’s it??
Generally all the webseries of TVF are GOOD.

Haven’t yet, will do

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Money heist is good series which has english audio

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2213
16

DisneyNature series for exploring beauty in nature…

Missing
Entertainer
244
35745
361

In these times of Corona, do watch Fear The Walking Dead on Amazon Prime
Lovely series.

Missing
Deal Subedar
87
1198
5
saucap wrote:

In these times of Corona, do watch Fear The Walking Dead on Amazon Prime
Lovely series.

☠️

Missing
Analyst
783
2502
22
saucap wrote:

In these times of Corona, do watch Fear The Walking Dead on Amazon Prime
Lovely series.

Do watch Contagion too wink

Missing
Entertainer
244
35745
361
saucap wrote:

In these times of Corona, do watch Fear The Walking Dead on Amazon Prime
Lovely series.

Also, in the event of anticipated Lock-down watch the series THE PURGE Very interesting concept 👍

Missing
Entertainer
452
6573
81
Expand
saucap wrote:

Also, in the event of anticipated Lock-down watch the series THE PURGE Very interesting concept 👍

Koi hindi batao aur jisme kutte billi na ho… smile toungueout

Missing
Entertainer
244
35745
361
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Koi hindi batao aur jisme kutte billi na ho… smile toungueout

TAJ MAHAL 1989 on Netflix. I know you will like it

Missing
Entertainer
452
6573
81
Expand
saucap wrote:

TAJ MAHAL 1989 on Netflix. I know you will like it

Mujhe to yeh hi pasand hai sirf… smile purana wada jo hai… wink toungueout
.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
466
5834
123
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

Do watch Contagion too wink

Where is it available?
In Hindi?

Missing
Community Angel
598
30606
500
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

Where is it available?
In Hindi?

Avl on prime video

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
466
5834
123

Thanks smile
After posting here, I found the same on Torrent and downloaded smile

Missing
Analyst
783
2502
22
xuseronline wrote:

Thanks smile
After posting here, I found the same on Torrent and downloaded smile

Glad You found but I always prefer to watch in original language
And suggests you to do the same if you can sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
169
2171
45

1917, Good boys, good liar, the invisible man, spies in disguise, once upon a time in Hollywood, knives out, booksmart, midsommar, dark waters 🙂
These are recent movies.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
466
5834
123
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

Glad You found but I always prefer to watch in original language
And suggests you to do the same if you can sweat_smile

Yep bro. I agree!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
466
5834
123

A recommendations for movies from my site:

1. Blood Diamond
2. Pan Singh Tomer
3. Andaj Apna Apna
4 Khichadi – the Movie
smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
63
158
2
xuseronline wrote:

A recommendations for movies from my site:

1. Blood Diamond
2. Pan Singh Tomer
3. Andaj Apna Apna
4 Khichadi – the Movie
smile

Aur hindi bollywood ya south Indian movie batao bhai mere parents ye sab English movie nhi dekhte h…unko Indian movie dekhna pasand hai

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
466
5834
123
Expand
TheWolf wrote:

Aur hindi bollywood ya south Indian movie batao bhai mere parents ye sab English movie nhi dekhte h…unko Indian movie dekhna pasand hai

I donno what kind of movies they like but here are a few for parents. Most of them are available on Youtube:

2 bigha zameen
2 ankhein 12 hath
Padosan
Guide
Pakizah
Johnny Mera naam
Aradhna
Jaane bhi do yaaron
Pyasa
Mother india
Salaam bombay
Choti si baat
Madhumati
Masoom
Ardh satya
Angoor
Sahib Bibi aur gulaam
Chashme badoor
Bawarchi
Chameli ki shaadi
Bandini
Wo saat din
Khoobsoorat
Doosti
Aandhi
Naram garam
Khatta meetha

Missing
Deal Hunter
56
15318
206
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Koi hindi batao aur jisme kutte billi na ho… smile toungueout

Watch Afsos ,underated

Missing
Deal Hunter
56
15318
206
Expand
TheWolf wrote:

Aur hindi bollywood ya south Indian movie batao bhai mere parents ye sab English movie nhi dekhte h…unko Indian movie dekhna pasand hai

The sky is pink -
In my opinion best movie i can remember from recent indian movies

Missing
Deal Cadet
63
158
2
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

I donno what kind of movies they like but here are a few for parents. Most of them are available on Youtube:

2 bigha zameen
2 ankhein 12 hath
Padosan
Guide
Pakizah
Johnny Mera naam
Aradhna
Jaane bhi do yaaron
Pyasa
Mother india
Salaam bombay
Choti si baat
Madhumati
Masoom
Ardh satya
Angoor
Sahib Bibi aur gulaam
Chashme badoor
Bawarchi
Chameli ki shaadi
Bandini
Wo saat din
Khoobsoorat
Doosti
Aandhi
Naram garam
Khatta meetha

Thanks south ki movie bhi dekhte h aur jada old movie nhi dekhte jaise do bigha zaamen….but thank you for ur effort….apki list mai se 2 movie select ki h dekhne ke liye.

Missing