Hotness SUGGESTION NEEDED FOR BEST CREDIT CARD TO APPLY...

Hot Deal SUGGESTION NEEDED FOR BEST CREDIT CARD TO APPLY FOR ONLINE OFFERS

305°
Missing
Deal Cadet
120
200
2

i want to apply to credit card . Which one to apply ??

55 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
167
5179
102

For Flipkart – Flipkart Axis CC
For Amazon – Amazon Pay ICICI CC
For Snapdeal – Snapdeal HDFC CC
For Ola – Ola SBI CC
For Myntra – Standard Chartered DigiSmart CC

…..Apply for SimplyCLICK SBI Card

Img 20200216 210013
Deal Cadet
53
325
3

SBI simplyclick if you can spend more than 1L every year.

Amazon ICICI if you can’t spend more then 1L….

Flipkart axis card is waste…..

Img 20200216 210013
Deal Cadet
53
325
3
aswaniexpress wrote:

For Flipkart – Flipkart Axis CC
For Amazon – Amazon Pay ICICI CC
For Snapdeal – Snapdeal HDFC CC
For Ola – Ola SBI CC
For Myntra – Standard Chartered DigiSmart CC

…..Apply for SimplyCLICK SBI Card

Why i hate Flipkart Axis card-

No cashback for wallet loading,
Only Flipkart/Myntra gives 5%
Cashback not applicable for many categories.
Yearly 500, reversed if spend 2L previous year.

If you shop too much with this card, Flipkart will block your account

can even use this card on many accounts, Flipkart will block all accounts.

Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
167
5179
102
Expand
midfold wrote:

Why i hate Flipkart Axis card-

No cashback for wallet loading,
Only Flipkart/Myntra gives 5%
Cashback not applicable for many categories.
Yearly 500, reversed if spend 2L previous year.

If you shop too much with this card, Flipkart will block your account

can even use this card on many accounts, Flipkart will block all accounts.

did you try HSBC cashback card ?

Key features:

Unlimited cashback on all your transactions
Get 1.5% cashback on all online spends (excluding transfer of funds to online wallet) and 1% on all other spends
Zero joining fees
Annual membership fees INR750 will be reversed if your total annual spend exceeds INR100,000

122233ep
Deal Subedar
292
2994
68
Expand
midfold wrote:

Why i hate Flipkart Axis card-

No cashback for wallet loading,
Only Flipkart/Myntra gives 5%
Cashback not applicable for many categories.
Yearly 500, reversed if spend 2L previous year.

If you shop too much with this card, Flipkart will block your account

can even use this card on many accounts, Flipkart will block all accounts.

flipkart main issue is blocking of account for frivolous reasons
And card is linked to account, so once account is blocked, card is pretty much useless

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22269
270
Expand
sswaver wrote:

flipkart main issue is blocking of account for frivolous reasons
And card is linked to account, so once account is blocked, card is pretty much useless

Add-on card is Free
And that won’t get linked to FK account

Img 20200216 210013
Deal Cadet
53
325
3
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

did you try HSBC cashback card ?

Key features:

Unlimited cashback on all your transactions
Get 1.5% cashback on all online spends (excluding transfer of funds to online wallet) and 1% on all other spends
Zero joining fees
Annual membership fees INR750 will be reversed if your total annual spend exceeds INR100,000

Not available in my city….. I have SBI simplyclick, ICICI Rubyx, ICICI Amazon pay, HDFC business moneyback, Axis myzone…..

I love ICICI Amazon pay, because i can pay everything related to Amazon pay at 5%…. Through trick 😂
Which covers all bill payment, swiggy, medicine, etc.

2nd i like SBI simplyclick for other online spend.

My other cards are waste.

Img 20200216 210013
Deal Cadet
53
325
3
Expand
getready wrote:

Add-on card is Free
And that won’t get linked to FK account

Yes card not linked to your Flipkart account. But if you use it wisely in multiple accounts or single account Flipkart will block your account without any reason.

You can’t even spend 1L in this card.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22269
270
Expand
midfold wrote:

Yes card not linked to your Flipkart account. But if you use it wisely in multiple accounts or single account Flipkart will block your account without any reason.

You can’t even spend 1L in this card.

Multiple not needed*
You will get two options to purchase from (two different identities) and for normal users that is more than enough

Cropped3233600967997002975
Deal Cadet
69
185
3
Expand
midfold wrote:

Not available in my city….. I have SBI simplyclick, ICICI Rubyx, ICICI Amazon pay, HDFC business moneyback, Axis myzone…..

I love ICICI Amazon pay, because i can pay everything related to Amazon pay at 5%…. Through trick 😂
Which covers all bill payment, swiggy, medicine, etc.

2nd i like SBI simplyclick for other online spend.

My other cards are waste.

What trick for icici Amazon pay at 5 percent ?

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1690
47
Expand
midfold wrote:

Not available in my city….. I have SBI simplyclick, ICICI Rubyx, ICICI Amazon pay, HDFC business moneyback, Axis myzone…..

I love ICICI Amazon pay, because i can pay everything related to Amazon pay at 5%…. Through trick 😂
Which covers all bill payment, swiggy, medicine, etc.

2nd i like SBI simplyclick for other online spend.

My other cards are waste.

what trick
care to pm

Missing
Deal Newbie
76
66
0
Expand
midfold wrote:

Not available in my city….. I have SBI simplyclick, ICICI Rubyx, ICICI Amazon pay, HDFC business moneyback, Axis myzone…..

I love ICICI Amazon pay, because i can pay everything related to Amazon pay at 5%…. Through trick 😂
Which covers all bill payment, swiggy, medicine, etc.

2nd i like SBI simplyclick for other online spend.

My other cards are waste.

Please check pm

Img 20200216 210013
Deal Cadet
53
325
3

I’ll share trick in pm… Kindly don’t spread in public..

Missing
Deal Cadet
196
285
4
Expand
shobhit35 wrote:

Please check pm

pm me the trick too

Cropped3233600967997002975
Deal Cadet
69
185
3
midfold wrote:

I’ll share trick in pm… Kindly don’t spread in public..

Ok check pm..

Img 20200216 210013
Deal Cadet
53
325
3
Expand
JOKER321 wrote:

Ok check pm..

Trick shared with many of dimers, now kindly don’t pm me for trick. And who got trick, after testing…. If you found working… Don’t forget to give me Karma 😉

Rainbow005
Deal Cadet
135
444
32

Pls pm me trick

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
23
2

Could somebody PM me the trick as well ?

1534933207 screen shot 2018 08 22 at 111956 am
Deal Cadet
102
183
2
midfold wrote:

I’ll share trick in pm… Kindly don’t spread in public..

please let me know too

1
Deal Cadet
179
399
1
Expand
midfold wrote:

Trick shared with many of dimers, now kindly don’t pm me for trick. And who got trick, after testing…. If you found working… Don’t forget to give me Karma 😉

Loll, such an easy one.
I don’t know why ppl need to PM for this??

Img 20200216 210013
Deal Cadet
53
325
3
Expand
GamesBond wrote:

Loll, such an easy one.
I don’t know why ppl need to PM for this??

But its a bug… And not everyone know this… And don’t share it in public

20150929 165650
Deal Cadet
240
325
3

I wanna apply for amazon pay cicici card, if there is sm benefits,plz refer me.

Screenshot 2020 02 07 14 29 55 097 com.android.chrome
Deal Lieutenant
18
3090
34
midfold wrote:

I’ll share trick in pm… Kindly don’t spread in public..

DM me

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
482
6
midfold wrote:

I’ll share trick in pm… Kindly don’t spread in public..

pm me pls….

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
98
480
9
Expand
midfold wrote:

Not available in my city….. I have SBI simplyclick, ICICI Rubyx, ICICI Amazon pay, HDFC business moneyback, Axis myzone…..

I love ICICI Amazon pay, because i can pay everything related to Amazon pay at 5%…. Through trick 😂
Which covers all bill payment, swiggy, medicine, etc.

2nd i like SBI simplyclick for other online spend.

My other cards are waste.

Please pm me the trick

Img 20200216 210013
Deal Cadet
53
325
3
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Please pm me the trick

Sorry, already replied to approximate 50 dimers, now I’ll not reply who asks for this trick.

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
98
480
9
Expand
midfold wrote:

Sorry, already replied to approximate 50 dimers, now I’ll not reply who asks for this trick.

Pls pls. Gareeb aadmi pe kripa kar de.

Img 20200216 210013
Deal Cadet
53
325
3
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Pls pls. Gareeb aadmi pe kripa kar de.

my last reply 😉 to this trick. Now trick over 😂

Missing
Deal Newbie
74
92
1

Somebody PM me as well please

Missing