Suggestion to use redeemed Amazon GC

Suggestion to use redeemed Amazon GC

Dealslooker
Deal Cadet
0
58
230
16

Hi,
Approx 12,000 amount is stuck in my Amazon account as I redeemed GCs to buy a mobile. I am not planning to buy a mobile now, so whats the best way to convert to cash? Any Visa/Mastercard cards we can buy with Amazon GC balance?

15 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Kamikaze gif 3 by sapphiremawile d3bhtc2 1
Deal Cadet
0
65
324
19

Buy flight coupons ..Best deal IMO .
Else keep them till any offer comes up and use them there

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
102
3808
33

So many options: Big Bazaar, hypercity, shoppersstop, lifestyle, cleartrip…wait for discounts and buy.

Dealslooker
Deal Cadet
0
58
230
16

Thanks all for your suggestions

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3558
39
@dd_125 wrote:

Thanks all for your suggestions


gv hi extend kar le

Arasu
Shopping Friend
133
194
39564
540

Buy RBL Gift card (Rs. 30 shipping for any amount)

Add the money to Paytm (1% + tax for verified accounts 4%+ tax for non-verified)

or add to Freecharge wallet if it works and transfer the amount back to your Bank https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
102
3808
33
@SmallKing wrote:

Buy RBL Gift card (Rs. 30 shipping for any amount)

Add the money to Paytm (1% + tax for verified accounts 4%+ tax for non-verified)

or add to Freecharge wallet if it works and transfer the amount back to your Bank https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Sure?

Arasu
Shopping Friend
133
194
39564
540
@disclaimer wrote:

Sure?


I did the same last month when amazon offered 10% CB on SBI cards….waiting for the CB https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
566
13,704
29585
176
@SmallKing wrote:


@disclaimer wrote:
Sure?


I did the same last month when amazon offered 10% CB on SBI cards….waiting for the CB https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

You can’t buy that card using Amazon GC balance

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

But bruh I’m planning to buy a phone.. Buy me pls I will give u blessing..

Nice
Deal Cadet
0
60
594
52
@avgn wrote:

@SmallKing wrote:


@disclaimer wrote:
Sure?


I did the same last month when amazon offered 10% CB on SBI cards….waiting for the CB https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

You can’t buy that card using Amazon GC balance
Right

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
102
3808
33
@SmallKing wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

Sure?


I did the same last month when amazon offered 10% CB on SBI cards….waiting for the CB https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


But here discussion is about gift card balance.

Dealslooker
Deal Cadet
0
58
230
16

Yeah, one week back option is there to buy RBL card with GV but not now on any prepaid card https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
704
11,109
45731
442
@dd_125 wrote:

Yeah, one week back option is there to buy RBL card with GV but not now on any prepaid card https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


ru saying u were able to buy rbl prepaid gift card with amazon gift card bal?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
650
7
@dd_125 wrote:

Yeah, one week back option is there to buy RBL card with GV but not now on any prepaid card https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Not possible https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing