suggestions for led hd tv(40,42,47)@all welcum

suggestions for led hd tv(40,42,47)@all welcum

Abraham lincoln vampire hunter hd desktop wallpaper high landscape 3d picture hd wallpaper
Deal Cadet
0
51
146
1

need to buy television
suggestions are welcum
with latest technolgy n feature
want to buy (40,42,47)

18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
88
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif LOOTERBADSHAH
Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222

where are you located?!
check service also…. GO for VU! buy from flipkart when good offers are there.

there are many old threads about tv discussion, do have a look once.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
52

Don’t go for smart TV…. Go for the simple models. 40-42 inch tv looks ideal according to me. VU tvs are good. Go for it.

56766
Deal Cadet
4
361
998
30

no doubt for vu brand but if any fault comes then parts are not available easily for this brand .. so think before you buy.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Lfjsdlf023
Deal Subedar
0
10
2738
107

What is your budget? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18590
192

go with vu brand

Abraham lincoln vampire hunter hd desktop wallpaper high landscape 3d picture hd wallpaper
Deal Cadet
0
51
146
1
@gambitrite wrote:

Don’t go for smart TV…. Go for the simple models. 40-42 inch tv looks ideal according to me. VU tvs are good. Go for it.

y not smart tv can u elaborate

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222
@looterbadshah wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Don’t go for smart TV…. Go for the simple models. 40-42 inch tv looks ideal according to me. VU tvs are good. Go for it.

y not smart tv can u elaborate


you can buy smart box or android stick at very low price! if you need smart tv… you have to pay so much for less features.

Lfjsdlf023
Deal Subedar
0
10
2738
107
@papa_kancha wrote:

@looterbadshah wrote:

@papa_kancha wrote:

What is your budget? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

budget is around 50k

LG 108cm (43) Full HD Smart LED TV
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/lg-108cm-43-full-hd-s...
LG 43LF5900 108 cm (43) Smart LED TV (Full HD)

Please visit
http://www.desidime.com/premium_deals/lg-43lf59...

Avatar 8165
Deal Lieutenant
4
224
5038
78
@papa_kancha wrote:

@papa_kancha wrote:

@looterbadshah wrote:

@papa_kancha wrote:

What is your budget? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

budget is around 50k

LG 108cm (43) Full HD Smart LED TV
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/lg-108cm-43-full-hd-s...
LG 43LF5900 108 cm (43) Smart LED TV (Full HD)

Please visit
http://www.desidime.com/premium_deals/lg-43lf59...

paytm is reliable for big equipment?

Peelo
Deal Subedar
2
263
2068
89

Go for Vu… once installed mail them(Vu) for a quote on 2 yrs extended warranty… its usually 10% of MRP… get 3 yrs warranty in total… Have peace of mind… install any android box(google for that) have an awesome Smart TV…

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
950
7
@ephoenix wrote:

Go for Vu… once installed mail them(Vu) for a quote on 2 yrs extended warranty… its usually 10% of MRP… get 3 yrs warranty in total… Have peace of mind… install any android box(google for that) have an awesome Smart TV…

can u plz tell in detail about the Android box? what is it and it’s benefits ?

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222
@Gurubhai wrote:

@ephoenix wrote:

Go for Vu… once installed mail them(Vu) for a quote on 2 yrs extended warranty… its usually 10% of MRP… get 3 yrs warranty in total… Have peace of mind… install any android box(google for that) have an awesome Smart TV…

can u plz tell in detail about the Android box? what is it and it’s benefits ?


once google about smartbox, if you need further help… come back!

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
75
244
4
@hese wrote:

@Gurubhai wrote:

@ephoenix wrote:

Go for Vu… once installed mail them(Vu) for a quote on 2 yrs extended warranty… its usually 10% of MRP… get 3 yrs warranty in total… Have peace of mind… install any android box(google for that) have an awesome Smart TV…

can u plz tell in detail about the Android box? what is it and it’s benefits ?


once google about smartbox, if you need further help… come back!

atr u talking about tewee confused a bit?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
410
13

Whatever tv you buy. Just buy a belkin surge protector 3,4,6 or 8. Depends your requirement. And a stablizer for your tv. It will save your tv, stb, speaker, dongle etc from flutuation and surge. Most issue occurs because of that.

http://www.amazon.in/Belkin-F9E800zb2MGRY-Essen...

I would suggest Indian brands or LG (for their after sales service backup. LG is excellent in that) over VU. Even micromax would do if your budget is low. Or go for BPL, videocon, onida etc …

Missing