Suggestions required whether to buy or not from...

Suggestions required whether to buy or not from wish.com

Florian 3
Deal Cadet
2
201
624
28

Hello Guys,

I would like to purchase products from wish.com like pendrives and other electronic accessories..Is it safe to buy from wish.com…

Someone suggest me who have bought products from https://www.wis...m/

11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
192

naàm hï phlī bæår ßûñâ h

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
249

Its likr whaaky what you will see in the site, you will never get that .

Moreover avoid buying clothing from these sites coz they will send different sizes and return policy/Customer service is worst !

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
192
@Beinghuman wrote:

Its likr whaaky what you will see in the site, you will never get that .

Moreover avoid buying clothing from these sites coz they will send different sizes and return policy/Customer service is worst !

i like it

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93

Plz Don’t Buy.. They send Wrong Items

Florian 3
Deal Cadet
2
201
624
28
@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Plz Don’t Buy.. They send Wrong Items


But one of my friend bought one 1TB pendrive..And he says that its working fine as of now…I am very confused..

@Beinghuman

plz suggest @G33kBoyRavi

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34032
323
@coolbuddy999 wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Plz Don’t Buy.. They send Wrong Items


But one of my friend bought one 1TB pendrive..And he says that its working fine as of now…I am very confused..

@Beinghuman

plz suggest @G33kBoyRavi


This is a very crucial moment. Choose b/w

your friend or dimers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy
Deal Legend
584
28,122
48833
1200
@coolbuddy999 wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Plz Don’t Buy.. They send Wrong Items


But one of my friend bought one 1TB pendrive..And he says that its working fine as of now…I am very confused..

@Beinghuman

plz suggest @G33kBoyRavi


Skip it Bhai, better to spend few more bucks and buy it from trusted site.

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28520
182

we can trust this site, ordered 5 to 6 products.. received all perfect https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif ordered only mobile accessories

Florian 3
Deal Cadet
2
201
624
28
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

we can trust this site, ordered 5 to 6 products.. received all perfect https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif ordered only mobile accessories


I would like to order pen drive… can i place order for pen drive… if u know any good sellers pm me. i want to buy 1tb pendrive

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28520
182
@coolbuddy999 wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

we can trust this site, ordered 5 to 6 products.. received all perfect https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif ordered only mobile accessories


I would like to order pen drive… can i place order for pen drive… if u know any good sellers pm me. i want to buy 1tb pendrive


dnt know abt sellers, randomly ordered https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dp
Deal Subedar
3
186
1562
19
@coolbuddy999 wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Plz Don’t Buy.. They send Wrong Items


But one of my friend bought one 1TB pendrive..And he says that its working fine as of now…I am very confused..

@Beinghuman

plz suggest @G33kBoyRavi

ask your frnd to fill the pd by making multiple copies or whatever,
it will turn into 32 gb pendrive or max 64gb

Missing