Hotness supercash usage policy change from 1st Aug

Hot Deal supercash usage policy change from 1st Aug

575°
Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
729
8139
103

https://blog.mobikwik.com/index.php/blockbuster...

Now the SuperCash that can be used will be 5% of the transaction amount, not your SuperCash balance

The new SuperCash will work across categories. From ordering furniture online to your local grocery stores, you get 5% off on your transaction amount. E.g. if you are buying furniture worth Rs. 5000, you get a discount of Rs. 250 which will be deducted from your SuperCash balance. Or if you are ordering food for a party that costs Rs. 6000, you can avail a discount 0f 5% i.e. Rs. 300, which is again deducted from your SuperCash balance.

58 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
63
417
11

New supercash usage is not worth..end of MobiKwik. have to transact big amount only .it’s not affordable wallet now

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
422
16

This should have been the way of spending supercash from day 1.. toungueout

Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
469
7733
150

This is a good thing isn’t it, can end up using up your mobikwik supercash entirely now, they won’t get as much gallis smile
But I hope they do not raise the limit from Rs.100 Rs. minimum, then they definitely will get gallis with all their restrictions

Cropped 749861292
Deal Cadet
117
513
9

Lets say if someone wants to transact for Rs. 500/- and they have 100 in their SuperCash balance then they will be able to use 25 from their SuperCash balance starting August 1st as compared to 5 right now.

Missing
Deal Cadet
414
696
6

https://blog.mobikwik.com/index.php/blockbuster...

The new SuperCash will work across categories. From ordering furniture online to your local grocery stores, you get 5% off on your transaction amount. E.g. if you are buying furniture worth Rs. 5000, you get a discount of Rs. 250 which will be deducted from your SuperCash balance. Or if you are ordering food for a party that costs Rs. 6000, you can avail a discount 0f 5% i.e. Rs. 300, which is again deducted from your SuperCash balance.

This changes are making MK users again into worse .
By looking shows more savings but when u do txn for less amt it will be loss.

Missing
Deal Cadet
63
417
11

Used to purchase medicine of small amount via MobiKwik wallet..now all done..looks have to purchase furniture every month

Missing
Deal Cadet
414
696
6

Not only for furniture . for all category terms and coniditons changing

Cropped243923528
Deal Cadet
325
760
9

Thanks for informing bro..vu

8bfa397c 87bd 4b9c 9cf3 c4323a1ce8b9
Deal Lieutenant
30
3678
24
TrickyTimer wrote:

This is a good thing isn’t it, can end up using up your mobikwik supercash entirely now, they won’t get as much gallis smile
But I hope they do not raise the limit from Rs.100 Rs. minimum, then they definitely will get gallis with all their restrictions

@esakkiraja tks for update bro. +H +K
@TrickyTimer while i often dont agree on ur assessment of my deals not being FPDs (just kidding stuck_out_tongue); i completely agree with you here bro. +K
Agree with @nomag Prima facie good move by Mobikwik to encourage large ticket txns. Unfortunately days of looting it over… definitely no complaints as I crossed a milestone this month… burnt over ₹50k supercash since inception … ₹50,783.58 to be precise….no need to be greedy… smile
PS – Sorry couldn’t resist blowing my own trumpet… Thank you Mobikwik…

Cutee
Deal Subedar
262
2120
26
TrickyTimer wrote:

This is a good thing isn’t it, can end up using up your mobikwik supercash entirely now, they won’t get as much gallis smile
But I hope they do not raise the limit from Rs.100 Rs. minimum, then they definitely will get gallis with all their restrictions

There is a saying in Hindi which fits aptly for Mobikwik:

Chor chori se jaaye par hera-pheri se naa jaaye.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
295
2

Hen who layed Golden egg for me everytime gone from Aug 1. Extremely Bad News for me sob sweat

Saikcw
Deal Lieutenant
86
4166
36

MK is dead. Long live MK smiling_imp smiling_imp

Cropped 749861292
Deal Cadet
117
513
9
pbcmehul wrote:

Hen who layed Golden egg for me everytime gone from Aug 1. Extremely Bad News for me sob sweat

How?

Missing
Deal Subedar
221
1002
12
nomag wrote:

This should have been the way of spending supercash from day 1.. toungueout

Yeah.. This makes absolute sense.. They generally charge 3% for payment gateway.. And just 2% extra loss they have to bear.. And atleast we can use or entire supercash and not crib about having chillers expiring joy joy

Missing
Deal Cadet
63
417
11

Mobile has pulled down the post in its blog..Expect something new

Missing
Deal Newbie
92
97
0

where u have find that?

Missing
suspended
54
20
0

To use 1k we have to spend 20k every month. Worst & waste mobi***k

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
555
10
sardasa1 wrote:

Lets say if someone wants to transact for Rs. 500/- and they have 100 in their SuperCash balance then they will be able to use 25 from their SuperCash balance starting August 1st as compared to 5 right now.

suppose person has 1k SC then he would be able to burn only 25 Rs SC as per new t&c.. previously it was Rs 50. Now tell me.
1k monthly supercash burn was possbile even with 3-5k wallet balance spend. Now to burn 1k supercash, you need to spend 20000 from wallet.
Tell me how many genuine users would be spending this much amount?

Cropped 749861292
Deal Cadet
117
513
9
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

suppose person has 1k SC then he would be able to burn only 25 Rs SC as per new t&c.. previously it was Rs 50. Now tell me.
1k monthly supercash burn was possbile even with 3-5k wallet balance spend. Now to burn 1k supercash, you need to spend 20000 from wallet.
Tell me how many genuine users would be spending this much amount?

Why to earn so much SuperCash at first place? Most genuine users will not be having so much SuperCash

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
555
10
Expand
sardasa1 wrote:

Why to earn so much SuperCash at first place? Most genuine users will not be having so much SuperCash

Why to use Mobikwik at first place? Genuine user wouldn’t be using Mobikwik after so many t&c changes. This is just a new policy to let the user not use supercash and expire supercash. Last 2 months they did via shortening validity. This time they did by changing to transaction amount from balance.

Cropped 749861292
Deal Cadet
117
513
9
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

Why to use Mobikwik at first place? Genuine user wouldn’t be using Mobikwik after so many t&c changes. This is just a new policy to let the user not use supercash and expire supercash. Last 2 months they did via shortening validity. This time they did by changing to transaction amount from balance.

I completely agree with the first point. MobiKwik is the shittiest wallet available and one should use other better wallets.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
201
5394
101

mobikwik and shopclues are worst – there is no way to delink the wallet on the shopclues website

rage
Taylor lautner profile
Deal Newbie
56
30
13

The question is.. will they go with the existing limits..

No greater than Rs.100 for Recharge
No greater than Rs.100 for BigBazaar
etc

Missing
Deal Cadet
63
417
11
Nevil wrote:

The question is.. will they go with the existing limits..

No greater than Rs.100 for Recharge
No greater than Rs.100 for BigBazaar
etc

For recharge limit 5% of transaction value is Rs.2000 recharge..

Who will do it ?

Dhanush
Deal Cadet
111
699
54

Still have MobiDICK on ur phone imp

I uninstalled long back, this Dick actually needed a Kick on Dick long back

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
201
5394
101
worldindia2000 wrote:

Still have MobiDICK on ur phone imp

I uninstalled long back, this Dick actually needed a Kick on Dick long back

now mobi will kick every one hard

Dhanush
Deal Cadet
111
699
54
Expand
desidude2013 wrote:

now mobi will kick every one hard

They are already kicking us hard so stopped using this Dick for last 3-4 months. More than 1500+ SuckerCash expired bcoz of their Ch#!!ya policies which they change every week.
Bye Bye Dick.

Missing