Hotness supreme-court-allows-centre-to-recover-rs-1-3-l...

Hot Deal supreme-court-allows-centre-to-recover-rs-1-3-lakh-crore-from-telecom-companies-2121996

335°
Missing
Deal Cadet
66 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
My name
Deal Lieutenant

Telcos Will Have to Pay Rs 92,000 Crore to Government as SC Rules on AGR Definition

Be ready to pay 200/GB from next year
History repeats… sad

My name
Deal Lieutenant

Telcos Will Have to Pay Rs 92,000 Crore to Government as SC Rules on AGR Definition

History repeats… sad

0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Subedar
DealLooter wrote:

History repeats… sad

This is not a new liabilty it has been due from a long time. As for the 200/GB I believe we have already paid it during 2015-16

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar

jio only 13 crores

Missing
Deal Cadet

This companies get loans worth billions of dollars and they do not repay it, and here we middleclass don’t even get loans worth 20 lakh for genuine purposes

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar

may be idea shut down in future
mere sab balance doobega lol, jaise aircel me dooba

Missing
Deal Cadet

Vodafone Ka share almost 18 percent decrease hogaya …

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar

this AGR tells how much AVOID cartel looted us.

JIO IS THE SAVIOUR.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Thats not a new thing. AVOID and others were trying to find loophole in existing rules to save taxes.

Cropped27069613
Deal Subedar

vodafone ke toh l lag gaye.
they already have debts exceeding 15 bil usd.

Missing
Deal Newbie

If operators are looting Then y operators are shuting down and getting merged now BSNL and MTNL recently merger news has come out.. many jobs are in trouble directly and indirectly …. surely charges will go up looks like..

Missing
Deal Cadet
Batman_X wrote:

vodafone ke toh l lag gaye.
they already have debts exceeding 15 bil usd.

Don’t worry bro, they are actively recovering that debt with random VAS activation and I think they should be able to recover it in few years (from VAS activation alone).

Deal Cadet

Time For Another BIG MERGER 😂

Cropped27069613
Deal Subedar

how govt calculated penalty and interest on due license fees? any idea ?
for vodafone, due license fee is 4800 Cr and considering penalty and interest, total due becomes 20000 Cr.
govt has given 6 months time to pay dues, seems like vodafone wont be able to pay even half of it.
@DaBomb @Roushh

Missing
Deal Cadet
Batman_X wrote:

for vodafone, due license fee is 4800 Cr and considering penalty and interest, total due becomes 20000 Cr.
govt has given 6 months time to pay dues, seems like vodafone wont be able to pay even half of it.
@DaBomb @Roushh

They should be able to pay something. They are on VAS activation spree and it will be real shame if they can not pay dues even after all those random and unethical balance deduction.

D7rgy8yx
Deal Subedar

anyone remember the Vodafone Tax Evasion Case ? When our govt faced the loss of 12000 Crores by Vodafone?

Karma is being served !!

Cropped8143075325624108843
Deal Lieutenant
sherlock wrote:

anyone remember the Vodafone Tax Evasion Case ? When our govt faced the loss of 12000 Crores by Vodafone?

Karma is being served !!

Yes it Reason for big tax reforms in india w.r.t certain provision in income tax act

Missing
Deal Cadet

But it’s not good for consumers?
This is all done by Jio’s plans
All operator are having 5lakh crore debt…
After yesterday’s news some banks shares came down , as they gave loan to these operator s, .

If banks fails means , our deposited money is in danger.

Missing
Deal Cadet
aftabz wrote:

After yesterday’s news some banks shares came down , as they gave loan to these operator s, .

Wtf is this shitty logic man? So according to you government should not collect all those tax and interest/penalty dues from these Telecom companies (even after SC verdict to do same) ?
Note: you want to make all Telecom corporate tax free and instead of that tax more on common man?? Btw stop bringing bank in everything. PMC bank higher authorities were crook and thugs.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

Wtf is this shitty logic man? So according to you government should not collect all those tax and interest/penalty dues from these Telecom companies (even after SC verdict to do same) ?
Note: you want to make all Telecom corporate tax free and instead of that tax more on common man?? Btw stop bringing bank in everything. PMC bank higher authorities were crook and thugs.

Nowhere I mentioned about government,

I m just talking about jio price war which made these operator to take huge loans .

Banks should have checked the health of telecom sector before providing loans.

If an old guy dies with huge loan then  who will pay , indeed it’s common mans money which is utilised for providing loans .

TRAI to be blamed for bloody tariff war

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
sherlock wrote:

Karma is being served !!

😲😳

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
Batman_X wrote:

@DaBomb @Roushh

Whatever that interest is i need that on my savings account of FD😅 @rogerthat babuji any idea

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
aftabz wrote:

You said ,
This is all done by Jio Plans.

Good, someone inspired someone that someone has evaded thousands of crores of taxes and is still continuously crying about losses
which are ONLY ON THERE PAPER ,

considering the hilarious amount spent on advertisements and collecting money in unethical varied ways from there customers.
Its just an indigestible justification .

AVOID the CHOR GANG.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
aftabz wrote:

I m just talking about jio price war which made these operator to take huge loans .

If an old guy dies with huge loan then  who will pay , indeed it’s common mans money which is utilised for providing loans .

Data is cheap and it was always the case. AVOID and gang extorted users with ridiculous charges. Vodafone is still activating VAS randomly on users numbers (I am a victim too). They spent billions on ads (remember that dog and Airtel 4g girl…. I wanted to smash my screen after seeing it countless times) but not on service or infrastructure. Now their loot time is over and they are crying.

I was paying 3000+ INR/month for 24 GB data and 1000 minute calls to Chortel and Idea, now I pay 150 Rs/month to JIO and it gives me way better services (45 GB data and more minutes of call).

Cropped27069613
Deal Subedar
Expand
aftabz wrote:

by going against govt, AVOID made huge blunder, they could had paid that money 15 years back.
because government has all powers to determine what constitutes in AGR.
Now as per court verdict, all non telecom incomes included in AGR.
govt is now demanding almost 4 times of what they asked 15 years back.
telcos have looted too much, now its time they have to suffer.

Missing
Deal Cadet
DaBomb wrote:

Thats not a new thing. AVOID and others were trying to find loophole in existing rules to save taxes.

By the way just out of curiosity whats the full form of AVOID?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
rohitsinha wrote:

A- Airtel
Vo- Vodafone
id- idea

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
rohitsinha wrote:

A irtel – VO dafone – ID ea biggrin

Missing
Deal Cadet

Do recharge omfor 1 year in advance otherwise hikh in plans will be in 1/2 months

Missing