Swiggy discount coupon update

Swiggy discount coupon update

135°
Missing
Deal Newbie
75
69
0
Swiggy discount coupon update
Deal Expired
Swiggy now gives upto 50℅ discount earlier it was upto 60℅
  • Expired 3 months
12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
91
578
6

Bas deal title dekh ke yehi soch raha Tha ab kya kam hogaya joy

Cropped1678339915
Deal Cadet
56
267
5
isntitb149 wrote:

Bas deal title dekh ke yehi soch raha Tha ab kya kam hogaya joy

Koi fayda nhi price badhkar codes lagake kam karna ye ek tarah ka bewakoof banana hai

Images
Deal Captain
1,838
9432
373

Which code you are talking ? Swiggy6 or superit ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
314
440
8
Expand
saurabhvina506 wrote:

Koi fayda nhi price badhkar codes lagake kam karna ye ek tarah ka bewakoof banana hai

no bro swiggy never increase price of restaurant
this thing is done by zomato

or agar kahi increase bhi kia h toh go with trusted restaurant whose price u know like bikanerwala

Missing
suspended
65
38
1

50-60rs ka max discount hai kya farak padta hai!! anyways swiggy6 jab tak hai enjoy uske baad to offer sirf useless resturants per he hoga

Cropped1678339915
Deal Cadet
56
267
5
Expand
Lakshit22 wrote:

no bro swiggy never increase price of restaurant
this thing is done by zomato

or agar kahi increase bhi kia h toh go with trusted restaurant whose price u know like bikanerwala

Bhai ek baat bolta hoon pehle jo price tha products k wahi lete the now they add extra charge for restaurants plus tax extra

Cropped1422108492
Deal Cadet
498
553
4
Expand
Lakshit22 wrote:

no bro swiggy never increase price of restaurant
this thing is done by zomato

or agar kahi increase bhi kia h toh go with trusted restaurant whose price u know like bikanerwala

I think you are in dark after considering very few restaurants pricing on swiggy…. I compared and almost 80% of the restaurants item prices are inflated anywhere between Rs.15-45 on swiggy…… They know how to cash in on margins neutral_face

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
1,725
4342
69

SWIGGY6 not yet reduced. Just now ordered. getting Max 60 discount.

Cropped1422108492
Deal Cadet
498
553
4
Scorpion wrote:

SWIGGY6 not yet reduced. Just now ordered. getting Max 60 discount.

It has already been reduced from Rs. 75 to Rs.60 from the past couple of days….

Download
Deal Subedar
153
2058
131
Expand
Lakshit22 wrote:

no bro swiggy never increase price of restaurant
this thing is done by zomato

or agar kahi increase bhi kia h toh go with trusted restaurant whose price u know like bikanerwala

almost every restaurant has inflated price on swiggy, be it for individual item, or extra amount in terms of packaging, gst, other taxes, etc.

Missing
Deal Cadet
314
440
8
Expand
dgreatgambler007 wrote:

I think you are in dark after considering very few restaurants pricing on swiggy…. I compared and almost 80% of the restaurants item prices are inflated anywhere between Rs.15-45 on swiggy…… They know how to cash in on margins neutral_face

i check every restaurant before ordering smiley smiley smiley


Old dimers are never in dark and i also save delivery fee as a super user

Cropped1422108492
Deal Cadet
498
553
4
Expand
Lakshit22 wrote:

i check every restaurant before ordering smiley smiley smiley


Old dimers are never in dark and i also save delivery fee as a super user

Well,  then may be we are from different cities thus could see the difference in pricing ranges.
PS:- I am also an old dimer, moreover DD is my second forum in terms of joining. innocent

Missing