Swiggy suspends ‘Super’ subscription programme

Swiggy suspends ‘Super’ subscription programme

244°
Missing
Deal Cadet
169
303
5

http://swi...in
Online food delivery platform Swiggy has indefinitely suspended its subscription service Super that was aimed at retaining customers and rewarding loyalty, sources said, as the coronavirus and lockdown continues to take a toll on business.

Current Swiggy Super subscribers can avail the service but new subscriptions and renewals have been withdrawn. An attempt to renew the membership leads to a page that says, “We ran out of subscriptions, will be back with more soon”.

Expiring In 15 days
18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0

Due to covid. Delivery charges are dfcult to give for free luckily I have 1 yr subscription

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
128
1

Well it was happening to me 1 month back too but few days back I got the subscription. So saying that swiggy has suspended is doesn’t make sense unless you really have some proof/official statement

Missing
Deal Cadet
169
303
5
PikaPika wrote:

Well it was happening to me 1 month back too but few days back I got the subscription. So saying that swiggy has suspended is doesn’t make sense unless you really have some proof/official statement

https://entrackr.com/2020/05/swiggy-suspends-lo...

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/star...

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2320
19
PikaPika wrote:

Well it was happening to me 1 month back too but few days back I got the subscription. So saying that swiggy has suspended is doesn’t make sense unless you really have some proof/official statement

They have discontinued giving new super subscription.
Existing subscribers will remain intact.

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
566
8

I’m avoiding Swiggy unless there’s Amazon pay cashback offer. Maximum discount SWIGGYIT gives 30% these days & that also 2-3 restaurants even in metros. Restaurants lists the price way too high. If we don’t have swiggy super, they are charging 25+30.. 55rs delivery charges even for 3 kms restaurants in the name of distance fees. Dunzo way better. 10-20rs delivery charges

Missing
Deal Subedar
231
1784
27
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

I’m avoiding Swiggy unless there’s Amazon pay cashback offer. Maximum discount SWIGGYIT gives 30% these days & that also 2-3 restaurants even in metros. Restaurants lists the price way too high. If we don’t have swiggy super, they are charging 25+30.. 55rs delivery charges even for 3 kms restaurants in the name of distance fees. Dunzo way better. 10-20rs delivery charges

Bro.. fact is.. all these online companies are running on invester money.. they were getting high turnover and investors were peeping money regularly .. now sales dropped more than 50% and no option left with them except cutting overhead costs and reducing discounts sad
It will take months to recover from losses and stand back in market

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
128
1

Thanks to all who shared the link but there is no official statement as if now. And the error mentioned here is what I got back in March, I still have an email that I sent to timesprime regarding this but in mid April I was able to buy swiggy super. So maybe after some time it will come back again

Missing
Deal Cadet
169
303
5
PikaPika wrote:

Thanks to all who shared the link but there is no official statement as if now. And the error mentioned here is what I got back in March, I still have an email that I sent to timesprime regarding this but in mid April I was able to buy swiggy super. So maybe after some time it will come back again

they also stopped earnings for waiting time for delivery executives

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
423
0

I activated swiggy super today.

Missing
Deal Captain
25
7253
76

Any offer or just bought? @GamesBond

Missing
Entertainer
452
6773
83

OP reminds me of this song, always… wink toungueout
.

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
147
0
GamesBond wrote:

I activated swiggy super today.

How? unable to find?which City

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
423
0
Expand
ch007 wrote:

Content has been removed!

☺️😊😇

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
423
0
weed wrote:

Any offer or just bought? @GamesBond

purchased through timesprime at March 2020.
activated it 15th May .
Yayyy !! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
430
2

So its official

TIMESPRIMETHE ONLY MEMBERSHIP YOU WILL NEVER NEED.

Missing