Tatasky - Activating a pack for only 2 days ?

Tatasky - Activating a pack for only 2 days ?

54°
Rum old5
Deal Cadet
1
127
990
52

Friends

Can I activate movies pack only for 2 days? Is so, will I be charged only for 2 days?

5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
58

baba , apka filme dekhne ka tym to ja chuka … .
ab pooja archna aur bhakti me dhyaan lgao …

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
28
1,239
23564
230

@Budhe-Baba yes you can, it will be charged on daily basis, this is what i do when there is any cricket match, as there is no sports channel given with dhamal mix pack

 20170305 121502
Entertainer
0
143
2605
46
Tejaa wrote:

@Budhe-Baba yes you can, it will be charged on daily basis, this is what i do when there is any cricket match, as there is no sports channel given with dhamal mix pack

इंडिया के सारे मैच दूरदर्शन पर आते तो है

 20170305 121502
Entertainer
0
143
2605
46
hackerboys wrote:

baba , apka filme dekhne ka tym to ja chuka … .
ab pooja archna aur bhakti me dhyaan lgao …

शायद संस्कार चैनल चलाना चाहते हो दो दिन के लिए

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
28
1,239
23564
230
Expand
OnlineBewda wrote:

इंडिया के सारे मैच दूरदर्शन पर आते तो है

Durdarshan kabse HD me aane laga https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
Also women’s cricket bhi nahi telecast karte hain https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_love.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/489501/medium/4383142smriti-mandhana.jpg?1502114299

Missing