TC Cards shipping is free now on shopclues

TC Cards shipping is free now on shopclues

Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
B4e8bef6 672f 4289 873c ec8c9357627d edited
Critic
4
1
3018
64

TC Cards shipping is free now on shopclues. Useful for those who have Mobiwkik balance and want to convert to cash (equivalent).

  • In
16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
596
14,520
30853
186

Its was yesterday also free shipping..
Thought it must have been posted already

Anyways… Vu

B4e8bef6 672f 4289 873c ec8c9357627d edited
Critic
4
1
3018
64
@royalchowdare7579 wrote:

please provide us link, elaborate on tc cards @enapster


This is not a hot deals. I posted in DnD as it is useful only for some.

TC – Ticket Compliments cards that can be used online. If you have balance in Mobikwik, you can buy this (no discount / no premium at this moment) and use it online/offline. Even load into some wallets that allow withdrawal to bank.

p.s.: In case you are not aware. The entire process of order delivery + card activation takes about 2 weeks. At this moment I cannot think of any other reason to buy other than mobikwik balance, shopclues GC / cluesbucks balance.

Pagdangananlm563321e38e78c
Deal Cadet
0
78
206
4

okay thanks for the reply, I have 2000 rs in mobikwik that’s why i asked for more information

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
139
61
22

which is better max or premium can be used in citrus or not…?

B4e8bef6 672f 4289 873c ec8c9357627d edited
Critic
4
1
3018
64
@Sammy wrote:

which is better max or premium can be used in citrus or not…?


I have used both these cards online only and did not have a problem loading any wallet. Premium gives 2% cash back at select merchants. Otherwise, for loading wallets Premium and Max are the same. Don’t buy Elite.

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
681
1768
16

Seems there is cashback now on purchasing gift cards from shopclues through zingoy

Img 20170520 230207
Deal Lieutenant
4
284
5052
57
@enapster wrote:

@Sammy wrote:

which is better max or premium can be used in citrus or not…?


I have used both these cards online only and did not have a problem loading any wallet. Premium gives 2% cash back at select merchants. Otherwise, for loading wallets Premium and Max are the same. Don’t buy Elite.

Received the GC, activated at GCI site. Any other thign to be done, I mean if I transact online where would I receive OTP and stuff. I had used earlier once but have completely forgotten.

B4e8bef6 672f 4289 873c ec8c9357627d edited
Critic
4
1
3018
64
@saymyname wrote:

@enapster wrote:

@Sammy wrote:

which is better max or premium can be used in citrus or not…?


I have used both these cards online only and did not have a problem loading any wallet. Premium gives 2% cash back at select merchants. Otherwise, for loading wallets Premium and Max are the same. Don’t buy Elite.

Received the GC, activated at GCI site. Any other thign to be done, I mean if I transact online where would I receive OTP and stuff. I had used earlier once but have completely forgotten.

You have to register on Edenred. After a day your phone number and email address will get updated. Then your can use online. For some of my cards mobile number was already updated and I was able to use it right away.

Shiva
Deal Captain
70
16
10985
81

Requested activation on GCI on 7th Nov, cards are still not active https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
148
7

Requested activation on GCI on 10th Nov, still not active

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87
Saint wrote:

Requested activation on GCI on 7th Nov, cards are still not active https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

exactly why i dont take risk to save 2 or 3 percent https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

B4e8bef6 672f 4289 873c ec8c9357627d edited
Critic
4
1
3018
64

@Navneet @baaz4u2007 The status on GCI website doesn’t get udpated correctly. Did you try to register on edenred? Now, they are taking 2 weeks to activate. The cards that I registered on 7th were activated on 21st. Then 2 days for edenred to update email/mobile.

B4e8bef6 672f 4289 873c ec8c9357627d edited
Critic
4
1
3018
64
Expand
BB8DealWars wrote:

exactly why i dont take risk to save 2 or 3 percent https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Precisely, don’t buy these from GCI just for 2-3 % gain. Doesn’t make sense. I had bought with 10% MobiKwik cashback. All loaded to MobiKwik itself and withdrawn.

Shiva
Deal Captain
70
16
10985
81
enapster wrote:

@Navneet @baaz4u2007 The status on GCI website doesn’t get udpated correctly. Did you try to register on edenred? Now, they are taking 2 weeks to activate. The cards that I registered on 7th were activated on 21st. Then 2 days for edenred to update email/mobile.

Tried using these cards yesterday… After an error during payment gateway tried to register these cards on edenred >> got error “card isn’t active”…..

B4e8bef6 672f 4289 873c ec8c9357627d edited
Critic
4
1
3018
64
Expand
Saint wrote:

Tried using these cards yesterday… After an error during payment gateway tried to register these cards on edenred >> got error “card isn’t active”…..

Then you need to contact GCI and ask them for a date. In September it used to take 4-5 days, now it is taking 2-3 weeks.

Missing