Teachings of Lord Shiva

Teachings of Lord Shiva

289°
Ori
Deal Major
147
472
18532
174

Biggest Virtue and Biggest Sin
When Parvati asked Shiva about the biggest virtue and sin a man can commit, Shiva answered with a Sanskrit shloka – नास्ति सत्यात् परो नानृतात् पातकं परम्।। Meaning, the biggest virtue of a man is to be honorable and always be truthful, whilst the biggest sin is to be dishonest or to support such an act. A person should always indulge in acts which are honest and true and does not harm the righteousness of their being.

Be your own Deponent (Eye-Witness)
As Shiva told Parvati about the greatest virtue, he added, the second thing a person should always diligently follow the rule of being a self-attester; meaning one should keep in check their own acts and we their own eye-witness. This would make sure that they do not indulge in heinous acts or acts which are morally incorrect.

Never involve yourself in these Three Actions
Further, Shiva told Parvati, that people should never indulge or associate with any kind of action that involves sin through words, actions and thoughts or mind. Whatever a man reaps is the fruit of what he chose to sow in the first place. So, a person should be very mindful of how they choose their life and actions.

There is Only One Success Mantra
Attachment is the root cause of all problems. Attachment and endearment lead to stagnation and hinders success. When you are free of all attachment and temptations of the world, there is nothing that will stop you from achieving success in life. The only way to detach per Shiva is to train your mind and make it understand the temporariness of this human form.

One Miraculous Thing that will Change Your Life
Adding on to his teaching, Shiva tells Parvati that Temptations (mrigtrshna) is the only reason for all sufferings. A human being rather than running for one thing after the other should rather practice meditation and penance to attain salvation from the cycle of Karma and body bondage.

smile

Credit – https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-teachings-of...

18 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322

I wonder who keeps leaking these conversations.

Dp
Deal Lieutenant
1
137
3150
41
Plato wrote:

I wonder who keep leaking these conversations.

lol lol lol
Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322
Expand
Topsey wrote:
lol lol lol

Yeah. It’s true. In Mahabharat also, Lord Krishna presses pause button when Arjun panicked before war and then he gave him Geeta Gyan. When the time was paused, whole world was paused and conversation was meant to be private just for the Arjuna, somebody leaked the whole conversation to Maharishi Ved Vyas and he further leaked it to the whole world later wink

Dp
Deal Lieutenant
1
137
3150
41
Expand
Plato wrote:

Yeah. It’s true. In Mahabharat also, Lord Krishna presses pause button when Arjun panicked before war and then he gave him Geeta Gyan. When the time was paused, whole world was paused and conversation was meant to be private just for the Arjuna, somebody leaked the whole conversation to Maharishi Ved Vyas and he further leaked it to the whole world later wink

Atheist lol lol
Good. Me too. wink
Anyways as it’s said Dharam ke mamlo mein sawaal nhin karte toungueout

Ori
Deal Major
147
472
18532
174
Plato wrote:

I wonder who keeps leaking these conversations.

In this case, Parvati Devi must have leaked all this smile

Or next best guess >> Narad Ji stuck_out_tongue sunglasses

Ori
Deal Major
147
472
18532
174
Expand
Topsey wrote:

Atheist lol lol
Good. Me too. wink
Anyways as it’s said Dharam ke mamlo mein sawaal nhin karte toungueout

Atheism is much better than believing in God and not following his/her teachings smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
121
2036
27

So I am doing right by writing my own deeds in excel file with date and nearly approx time. smile Then analyze to make something better out of me.

My sins include correcting people even after knowing they wont admit and even after knowing I can’t be always correct. But then they feel proud correcting me as I admit without wasting their efforts. Yet I am always culprit laughing

Independence day15
Blogger
6
211
3865
49
Expand
Plato wrote:

Yeah. It’s true. In Mahabharat also, Lord Krishna presses pause button when Arjun panicked before war and then he gave him Geeta Gyan. When the time was paused, whole world was paused and conversation was meant to be private just for the Arjuna, somebody leaked the whole conversation to Maharishi Ved Vyas and he further leaked it to the whole world later wink

well i have not read any such book properly only saw 2 serials on TV , that’s all . so me too use to question such things bcoz of my curious nature . so i use to ask these from people who are expert in it .

later i realized there are many things in world which we don’t know even 1% , , why i say so ? bcoz if krishna wanted he could have ended mahabharat fight in just 1 second . but he did not . Lord Ram (Vishnu) and Hanuman (Lord Shiva) could have killed ravan without any need of fight . so we cant speculate exact reasons of any incident of that ancient time .

I hope this will help to clear your misunderstanding -
https://www.quora.com/When-Krishna-stopped-time...

to get complete info we will need to read and collect all info from every genuine source , if we don’t do this then it creates doubts and that doubt later look like genuine question .

like we can question if airplane was invented in 19th century then how ravan took sita with him to lanka . how a person can defy gravity and fly in air (0 mass) .

to believe in such incidents we will need to believe first – nothing is impossible and science is still in beginning stage . bcoz it is still trying to find anti-matter theory , quantum computers , existence of universe beyond to limit of hubble telescope and its birth .

however if any book , source or religion tell us something which is motivational and life changing ideas , i see no issue in following that even if we are atheist .

Independence day15
Blogger
6
211
3865
49
Expand
Original wrote:

In this case, Parvati Devi must have leaked all this smile

Or next best guess >> Narad Ji stuck_out_tongue sunglasses

it is related to story of immortal pigeons of amarnath cave .

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322
Expand
Mirror wrote:

well i have not read any such book properly only saw 2 serials on TV , that’s all . so me too use to question such things bcoz of my curious nature . so i use to ask these from people who are expert in it .

later i realized there are many things in world which we don’t know even 1% , , why i say so ? bcoz if krishna wanted he could have ended mahabharat fight in just 1 second . but he did not . Lord Ram (Vishnu) and Hanuman (Lord Shiva) could have killed ravan without any need of fight . so we cant speculate exact reasons of any incident of that ancient time ….

I guess when Gods were on earth, they got bored of their lives themselves. That’s why they fought amongst themselves, divided land and created different religions. Later, they made an irreparable mess of everything so ran away biggrin

Independence day15
Blogger
6
211
3865
49
Expand
Plato wrote:

I guess when Gods were on earth, they got bored of their lives themselves. That’s why they fought amongst themselves, divided land and created different religions. Later, they made an irreparable mess of everything so ran away biggrin

why we are atheist now ? reason is bcoz we are bored of making new religion so last religion is atheism .
in start there was only one religion (will not name bcoz everyone claim they first) .
later someone thought no it is not right , so make one new and add this n this and remove that from new religion .
later more and more religion .

then this drama was over . they started making religion and parts inside main religion . like caste system , shia-sunni system . etc .

after it they bored and everyone decide ok we follow no religion or caste , we are atheist .but still it was not solution , bcoz atheist also do crimes and other things . they also hate others .

so problem is not with religion , problem is we are human and we have senses and emotions . some people can control it , others cant do .
warna wo konsa god hoga jo aaj ki dunia dekhkar khush hoga . wo to bas wait kar rahe hai kab last step lena h .

ps – wase comedy achhi kar lete ho . lekin narad muni ne sun lia to wo jagah jagah jake bol denge ki plato maze lera h , so be alert , pata chala apke swarg ke darwaje pehli hi band kar diye .

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322
Expand
Mirror wrote:

ps – wase comedy achhi kar lete ho . lekin narad muni ne sun lia to wo jagah jagah jake bol denge ki plato maze lera h , so be alert , pata chala apke swarg ke darwaje pehli hi band kar diye .

Mujhe swarg nahin jaana, mujhe toh narak jaana hai aur wahaan jaake Yamraj ke Bhainse ka Murder karna hai. Jab bhi woh kisi ki Aatma ko lene aate hein woh Bhainsa idhar udhar invisible Potty kar jaata hai, itni gandi yuck smell aati hai. Usko itni bhi tameez nahin hai ki Swacch India Abhiyaan chal rahaa hai toh Diaper pehan ke aaye. Chhii!

Ori
Deal Major
147
472
18532
174
Expand
Plato wrote:

Mujhe swarg nahin jaana, mujhe toh narak jaana hai aur wahaan jaake Yamraj ke Bhainse ka Murder karna hai. Jab bhi woh kisi ki Aatma ko lene aate hein woh Bhainsa idhar udhar invisible Potty kar jaata hai, itni gandi yuck smell aati hai. Usko itni bhi tameez nahin hai ki Swacch India Abhiyaan chal rahaa hai toh Diaper pehan ke aaye. Chhii!

Google’s ad algorithm (for adwords) is more better now smile


You mentioned Yamaraj ji ka Bhainsa and google showed this ad stuck_out_tongue

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
434
5558
111
Expand
Mirror wrote:

well i have not read any such book properly only saw 2 serials on TV , that’s all . so me too use to question such things bcoz of my curious nature . so i use to ask these from people who are expert in it .

later i realized there are many things in world which we don’t know even 1% , , why i say so ? bcoz if krishna wanted he could have ended mahabharat fight in just 1 second . but he did not . Lord Ram (Vishnu) and Hanuman (Lord Shiva) could have killed ravan without any need of fight . so we cant speculate exact reasons of any incident of that ancient time .

I hope this will help to clear your misunderstanding -
https://www.quora.com/When-Krishna-stopped-time...

to get complete info we will need to read and collect all info from every genuine source , if we don’t do this then it creates doubts and that doubt later look like genuine question .

like we can question if airplane was invented in 19th century then how ravan took sita with him to lanka . how a person can defy gravity and fly in air (0 mass) .

to believe in such incidents we will need to believe first – nothing is impossible and science is still in beginning stage . bcoz it is still trying to find anti-matter theory , quantum computers , existence of universe beyond to limit of hubble telescope and its birth .

however if any book , source or religion tell us something which is motivational and life changing ideas , i see no issue in following that even if we are atheist .

प्रभु आपके चरण कहाँ हैं ?

Independence day15
Blogger
6
211
3865
49
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

प्रभु आपके चरण कहाँ हैं ?

nhi hai mere charan , log charan chhune ke bahane khich ke gira dete hain . laughing

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322
Expand
Mirror wrote:

nhi hai mere charan , log charan chhune ke bahane khich ke gira dete hain . laughing

Nahin nahin nahin! Itna modesty accha nahin hai. Per toh aapko chulwaane hi padenge Guruji! biggrin

Missing