The cheapest phone ringing bells freedom 251

88°
Missing
Deal Cadet

Has anyone received??

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616359/medium/images_%285%29.jpeg?1589110802

Maker of world’s cheapest phone Mohit Goel arrested again, but where’s Freedom 251?

Recap

Let’s go down memory lane, shall we? Just to refresh things. It all started in early 2016, when Ringing Bells hosted a glitzy media event to announce the Freedom 251. Because the phone in question was touted as the cheapest smartphone in the world, the Freedom 251 grabbed headlines, almost instantly. In India as well as globally. Everybody was talking about the Freedom 251. And Ringing Bells, a company nobody knew nothing about.

Originally, Ringing Bells had claimed that the Freedom 251 will be in the market/in the hands of the buyers starting from the end of February 2016. The company started taking pre-orders around the same time, and quite obviously, it received a phenomenal response. Everything was done online, and via the company’s own dedicated website. Cash on delivery was not an option, to begin with. Around 30,000 customers paid for the Freedom 251 and pre-ordered the phone online and about seven crore people registered to buy it when it went on sale.

Expiring In 9 days
14 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer

OP Singh bawla ho gaya hai.. sad toungueout
Tran: Singh gone crazy… wink toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet

I remember, we had put this offer in our society’s notice board and people went crazy registering for it

Missing
Deal Cadet
flawlessking wrote:

I remember, we had put this offer in our society’s notice board and people went crazy registering for it

Bro, why are you being showed as newbie with 527 karma points?
flushed
ddd

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Tera_Jija wrote:

Bro, why are you being showed as newbie with 527 karma points?
flushed
ddd

Don’t know how the ranking system works bro.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Don’t know how the ranking system works bro.

Above 100 karma points is cadet rank.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Tera_Jija wrote:

He is deal cadet open profile you can see but don’t know why newbie showing in comment page

Missing
Tech Guru

Are you dusting your memories in lockdown flushed
But somehow people will aware about these kind of scams if it get recollected at frequent intervals.

Missing
Deal Cadet

I booked two mobile, once got confirmed by paying 251, another got confirmation though payment failed. but never got it. Will DIGITAL INDIA/MAKE IN INDIA helps ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Tera_Jija wrote:

Oh really? Thanks…will report it.

Edit: Well I noticed that I have just posted 1 deal and that might be the reason, have checked several profiles with less karma and higher ranks and they all have posted 10+ deals.

Missing
Blogger
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Edit: Well I noticed that I have just posted 1 deal and that might be the reason, have checked several profiles with less karma and higher ranks and they all have posted 10+ deals.

Nah! Nothing like that.. it’s just a flaw in the system/ code. Have seen others in same phase too. Tagging @admin @bumblefoot to get this rectified.

PS: Pls let them resolve the Amazon redirecting issue first. Hoping that to be resolved ASAP.

Missing
Community Angel
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Go to your profile page → Click on ‘Rank’ section → Select Deal Cadet
CC : @deb3l

Missing