Think of any famous person in your mind and cli...

Think of any famous person in your mind and click this link to see the magic

Score: 4 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 4 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 4 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 4 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Index
Deal Lieutenant
7
61
5776
79

Think of any famous person in your mind and click this link..

http://en.akinator.mobi/personnag...eu

Please try this and reply if the superstar or the famous person you thought was correct.

26 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Img 20170315 080000
Entertainer
10
162
26912
254

Barood Bro nahin hein ispe. Voted Down

Thumbimgcrop 1442331040049
Deal Cadet
1
71
472
8

i thought Edward Snowden
he didn’t come https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

2087
Deal Captain
4
1,096
7826
35

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/283149/medium/35984992mzzj1c.png?1480971509

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
33
239
9824
76

yes it really showed the actor which i imagined i.e. Salman Khan.

But question was asked, if he is married or unmarried.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
33
239
9824
76

second time also correct Amitabh Bachchan https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

@AngryHulk

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
33
239
9824
76
@deadplay wrote:

i thought Edward Snowden
he didn’t come https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Might be it’s not international, it only guesses National. So be Indian think Indian.

Thumbimgcrop 1442331040049
Deal Cadet
1
71
472
8
@cody wrote:


@deadplay wrote:

i thought Edward Snowden
he didn’t come https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Might be it’s not international, it only guesses National. So be Indian think Indian.

no later i thought steve jobs
he came

Images
Moderator
2
214
13628
212

Old one! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
But innovative! Some one previously posted the algorithm too!

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3540
38

Fake

946849 271078476363910 932852377 n
Budding Star
158
3,729
11847
89

Guessing Jayden James.. No one comes still loading https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1442331040049
Deal Cadet
1
71
472
8
@Investigator wrote:

Guessing Jayden James.. No one comes still loading https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

lol same i searched for Sasha grey too..

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
54310
1069
@blue wine wrote:

Fake


B coz it Dont search @plz

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3540
38

Faltu game Suspend op Immediately

Index
Deal Lieutenant
7
61
5776
79
@blue wine wrote:

Faltu game Suspend op Immediately


OMG, I’m still not suspended. Go and pm admins now lol

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3540
38
@AngryHulk wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Faltu game Suspend op Immediately


OMG, I’m still not suspended. Go and pm admins now lol


I’m Sending Screenshot wait

Index
Deal Lieutenant
7
61
5776
79
@blue wine wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Faltu game Suspend op Immediately


OMG, I’m still not suspended. Go and pm admins now lol


I’m Sending Screenshot wait


Bhej de, ja de di permission https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
8
33
2880
28

E.V.Ramasamy Periyar
Yep

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
2
151
2190
40
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Gslv mkiii x 13
Deal Cadet
1
95
592
10

Hmmm interesting I played it two times and it was correct both times . It asks to many question to know about the person but the trick is to ask right questions.
Edit:I got it wrong 3rd time. I was thinking of Ustad Bismillah Khan the shehnai meastero.

Tumblr mzbu8zmv3v1soljxao1 400
Deal Lieutenant
11
793
4068
257

Wow its great .. it showed me right answer
https://i.imgur.com/sAktiIM.jpg

Great .. kudos to akinator founder.. i think theres a android app named it

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
54310
1069
@Akhil Dara wrote:

Wow its great .. it showed me right answer
https://i.imgur.com/sAktiIM.jpg

Great .. kudos to akinator founder.. i think theres a android app named it


Yes, it Is also able to search old friends like Akhil.

Download
Deal Subedar
1
107
1622
126

I think its a decision tree

4ffed0215a8fd0faff0fecc7594de9afb7a2ebc7 full
Deal Cadet
1
100
908
12

Aaron Swartz

D7rgy8yx
Deal Subedar
2
119
2232
24

WebGenie Defeated https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

NSA Ajit kumar Doval

Logo
Deal Cadet
3
170
494
9

good

946849 271078476363910 932852377 n
Budding Star
158
3,729
11847
89
@deadplay wrote:

@Investigator wrote:

Guessing Jayden James.. No one comes still loading https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

lol same i searched for Sasha grey too..

Your search completed
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/243057/medium/36138642mcds1k.jpg?1480948674

Missing