[Video] This is what happens when you reply to ...

[Video] This is what happens when you reply to spam email!!

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Shiva
Deal Major
125
95
15508
130
11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,277
46,038
66585
678

have u stopped trading n become a reporter or what??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Indian Air Force’s AN-32 Plane With 29 On Board Missing!!!
http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

This Young Couple Decided To Change The Way Marriages Are Done In India
http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Petition – Regulation for Guaranteeing Internet Speeds on Mobile that Customers Are Paying for
http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5196
59

Yeah… Nav neAt… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shiva
Deal Major
125
95
15508
130
@rajrocks wrote:

have u stopped trading n become a reporter or what??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Indian Air Force’s AN-32 Plane With 29 On Board Missing!!!
http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

This Young Couple Decided To Change The Way Marriages Are Done In India
http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Petition – Regulation for Guaranteeing Internet Speeds on Mobile that Customers Are Paying for
http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@rajrocks Rajni ka photo laga ka TRP bator rahe ho https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229

@rajrocks I’m just curious to know what his old ID was. Any idea? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,277
46,038
66585
678
@Navneet wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

have u stopped trading n become a reporter or what??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Indian Air Force’s AN-32 Plane With 29 On Board Missing!!!
http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

This Young Couple Decided To Change The Way Marriages Are Done In India
http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Petition – Regulation for Guaranteeing Internet Speeds on Mobile that Customers Are Paying for
http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@rajrocks Rajni ka photo laga ka TRP bator rahe ho https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


its “rajni” bro n trp or whatever doesn’t matter. trp doesn’t measure him but trp is measured by him. kabali daaa!!! neruppu daaa!!! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,277
46,038
66585
678
@Magus wrote:

@rajrocks I’m just curious to know what his old ID was. Any idea? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


no idea bro, seems he was a passer by as claimed by him until he joined dd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@rajrocks wrote:

no idea bro, seems he was a passer by as claimed by him until he joined dd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif



No, he said he had an ID. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Shiva
Deal Major
125
95
15508
130
@rajrocks wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@rajrocks I’m just curious to know what his old ID was. Any idea? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


no idea bro, seems he was a passer by as claimed by him until he joined dd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I have had two DD accounts before, though i don’t remember even the emails attached with those accounts https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@Navneet wrote:

I have had two DD accounts before, though i don’t remember even the emails attached with those accounts https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif



Who needs those email IDs, just tell me your DD IDs. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
258
1943
34

This was such an amazing video. Much more funny than the other comedy videos out there https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56556
1124
@Magus wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

I have had two DD accounts before, though i don’t remember even the emails attached with those accounts https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif



Who needs those email IDs, just tell me your DD IDs. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ha.. Ha.

Ha.. Ha.He have @forgotten or he @cody as @disclaimer in @swiss bank.

Missing