Thop tv

Thop tv

231°
Images
Deal Newbie
64
83
3

Today I came across Androind App – Thop tv – Has anyone tried this before, they are claiming its free and has all contents of Netflix, Prime Video, etc…

40 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Cropped3233600967997002975
Deal Cadet
69
108
2

It’s gives live tv not Netflix and prime video

Images
Deal Lieutenant
22
5060
66

No issue using it from past one year they massive categories..

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
280
5
chetanc12 wrote:

No issue using it from past one year they massive categories..

Any official download link for thop tv apk?

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
27
2211
83
JOKER321 wrote:

It’s gives live tv not Netflix and prime video

Only live tv now no catch up channels. rolleyes sweat

Cropped 1212623684
Deal Captain
78
7503
45

Is there any app where I can manage the video resolution according to my preference to Lo, High or Medium? Apart from the paid one’s.
I don’t have unlimited internet connection.

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
701
70
Nomad wrote:

Is there any app where I can manage the video resolution according to my preference to Lo, High or Medium? Apart from the paid one’s.
I don’t have unlimited internet connection.

which is paid one?

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
701
70
Expand
Nomad wrote:

Paid ones like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video etc

ohhh…i thought there is some paid app which can control video quality for whole device..

Missing
suspended
50
20
0

It is a chinese based app and 100% secure. You can watch your favoritechannels without any worry.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
450
5

Anyways to watch catchup tv.. thoptv no longer supports catchup.

Also guys any way to watch history tv 18 on any OTT app?

Missing
Deal Subedar
367
1140
11
Seinfeld wrote:

Anyways to watch catchup tv.. thoptv no longer supports catchup.

Also guys any way to watch history tv 18 on any OTT app?

Oreo tv support catchup on jolly TV. Much better than thoptv for live tv. Thop tv has many other movies and series section which make it different than oreo tv. So i use oreo for live tv and thoptv for movie/series.

Missing
Entertainer
452
6440
77

Dosto koi ashleel channel to bta do samay ke saath… wink …. Dhoondhte dhoondhte pareshaan ho gaye… sad toungueout

Missing
Deal Subedar
367
1140
11
vijkap201 wrote:

Dosto koi ashleel channel to bta do samay ke saath… wink …. Dhoondhte dhoondhte pareshaan ho gaye… sad toungueout

Mahanuabhav aapki ye farmaish thop tv ke series section mein ulmu urf ullu ke series mein uplabdh hai.

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
481
7
vijkap201 wrote:

Dosto koi ashleel channel to bta do samay ke saath… wink …. Dhoondhte dhoondhte pareshaan ho gaye… sad toungueout

biqle pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
450
5
Expand
prabhat775 wrote:

Oreo tv support catchup on jolly TV. Much better than thoptv for live tv. Thop tv has many other movies and series section which make it different than oreo tv. So i use oreo for live tv and thoptv for movie/series.

Any chance of a reliable link of oreo tv for fire tv stick

Missing