timesprime membership offer

timesprime membership offer

83°
Cropped5443860640642844861
Deal Cadet
68
133
0

i have received a text from times prime stating that if i purchase timesprime then i will get amazon GV of 500 and payZapp cashback of 500.

My query regarding the amazon Gv which i will get, is it a giftcard or a voucher?

15 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
50
170
1

You will get a regular amz gift card….

Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
832
8

is it not mentioned in t&c on Timesprime website?

Cropped5443860640642844861
Deal Cadet
68
133
0
htzaz wrote:

is it not mentioned in t&c on Timesprime website?

no

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1183
20

Pls define Gift card and voucher 🙄🧐

Cropped5443860640642844861
Deal Cadet
68
133
0
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Pls define Gift card and voucher 🙄🧐

amazon Gift card i can add in amazon pay balance and can do anything…like shopping or bill payments etc.

amazon Gift Voucher is i have to shop in amazon and for that the voucher amt. willl be deducted from the purchase value…

correct m if i m wrong

Cropped5443860640642844861
Deal Cadet
68
133
0

suggest m should i purchase this timeprime membership…will i get the 500 payzapp cashback…in t&c i have read that the 500 cashback is valid for 1st 10000 customers

222
Deal Cadet
77
620
9

Those Who Received The Sms Will Get Gift Card Of Amazon. And Some have Even Received Sms For TataCliq GC.

Missing
Deal Newbie
40
20
0

its definetly not flat 500rs cashback, its upto rs500 depending on payment i.e use of any discount coupons or vouchers to reduce the price, u get lesser amounts

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,106
61097
539
Expand
harsh2910 wrote:

amazon Gift card i can add in amazon pay balance and can do anything…like shopping or bill payments etc.

amazon Gift Voucher is i have to shop in amazon and for that the voucher amt. willl be deducted from the purchase value…

correct m if i m wrong

It’s normal gift card.
Not any discount coupon

Download
Deal Cadet
120
926
34
Expand
harsh2910 wrote:

amazon Gift card i can add in amazon pay balance and can do anything…like shopping or bill payments etc.

amazon Gift Voucher is i have to shop in amazon and for that the voucher amt. willl be deducted from the purchase value…

correct m if i m wrong

It’s gift card, added to my pay balance

Deal with it2
Deal Newbie
91
54
3

They reached 10k customers for 50% of still spot left?

Download
Shopping Friend
12
28418
465
harsh2910 wrote:

suggest m should i purchase this timeprime membership…will i get the 500 payzapp cashback…in t&c i have read that the 500 cashback is valid for 1st 10000 customers

Does their exist something like amazon gift voucher?
AFAIK, Card and voucher are used interchangeably, no difference
Amazon doesn’t usually give out coupons through third party, except in case of prime membership

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
146
0

Pm me times prime referral code

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
146
0

Pm me times prime referral code

Missing