Trading Suggestions / Discussions / Inside views

Trading Suggestions / Discussions / Inside views

288°
Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34

*Guys Lets discuss here about Daily Stocks Related Suggestions *

IntraDay tips

Long / Short Suggestions

*Put /Call Option Strategies *

*Short Sell Ideas etc *

Lets Keep this Thread active

NOTE : Everything posted in this Thread is For EDUCATIONAL purpose only , .Not a Recommendation

Trade @ own risk

58 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34

Jubilant food :
Buy @ 1387
Stop loss : 1295
Target : 1402, 1415, 1421, 1475, 1500 .

United breweries looking good on chart
Buy @ 1348
Stop loss : 1309
Targets : 1371 , 1400
Only for learning purpose ..Not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

Gruh finance :
Buy @ 269
Stop loss : 256
Target : 275, 280 , 288
Only for learning purpose .. not a reco Trade @ own risk

Mahamaya steel
Buy @ 171.5
Stop loss : 163
Targets : 178, 183, 189
Only for learning purpose .Not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

Gss infotech
Buy @ 116 .4
Stop loss : 111
Target : 120, 122, 124, 126+

Siemens : Short-term
Buy @ 1080 to 1098
Target : 1154, 1178 , 1200, 1250 , 1280
Stop loss :970
Only for learning purpose ..Not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

Purvankara :
Buy @ 77.2
Stop loss : 73.30
Target : 78.3, 79.3, 81, 82

For Risk takers ..News based

TATA MOTORS :
BUY @ 199 TO 200
STOP LOSS : 188
TARGET : 206, 210, 215, 220 +

Only for learning purpose ..Not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

HPCL :
BUY @ 263.9
TARGETS : 273, 275, 284
Stop loss : 255

DCB bank :
Buy @ 201.7
Target : 204, 205.80, 207
Stop loss : 197

Only for learning purpose ..not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

Ujjivan :
[email protected]
Stop loss : 319
Targets : 329, 333, 337, 344, 350
Only for learning purpose not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

Suggestions Given My MM RAVI

Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34
7Deals24 wrote:

Jubilant food :
Buy @ 1387
Stop loss : 1295
Target : 1402, 1415, 1421, 1475, 1500 .

United breweries looking good on chart
Buy @ 1348
Stop loss : 1309
Targets : 1371 , 1400
Only for learning purpose ..Not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

Gruh finance :
Buy @ 269
Stop loss : 256
Target : 275, 280 , 288
Only for learning purpose .. not a reco Trade @ own risk

Mahamaya steel
Buy @ 171.5
Stop loss : 163
Targets : 178, 183, 189
Only for learning purpose .Not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

Gss infotech
Buy @ 116 .4
Stop loss : 111
Target : 120, 122, 124, 126+

Siemens : Short-term
Buy @ 1080 to 1098
Target : 1154, 1178 , 1200, 1250 , 1280
Stop loss :970
Only for learning purpose ..Not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

Purvankara :
Buy @ 77.2
Stop loss : 73.30
Target : 78.3, 79.3, 81, 82

For Risk takers ..News based

TATA MOTORS :
BUY @ 199 TO 200
STOP LOSS : 188
TARGET : 206, 210, 215, 220 +

Only for learning purpose ..Not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

HPCL :
BUY @ 263.9
TARGETS : 273, 275, 284
Stop loss : 255

DCB bank :
Buy @ 201.7
Target : 204, 205.80, 207
Stop loss : 197

Only for learning purpose ..not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

Ujjivan :
[email protected]
Stop loss : 319
Targets : 329, 333, 337, 344, 350
Only for learning purpose not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

Suggestions Given My MM RAVI


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/560666/original/IMG-20190411-WA0022.jpg?15549738983 targets reached

Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/560667/original/IMG-20190411-WA0021.jpg?1554973965

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79
7Deals24 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/560667/original/IMG-20190411-WA0021.jpg?1554973965

You work for which firm btw?

Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34
7Deals24 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/560667/original/IMG-20190411-WA0021.jpg?1554973965

Delivery Buy Wipro @ 261-262, SL 249, Tgt 290 in 10-15 sessions. Very high Conviction reco.

Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/560746/original/IMG-20190403-WA0008.jpg?1554996450

Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

You work for which firm btw?

Am a software employee

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79
7Deals24 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/560746/original/IMG-20190403-WA0008.jpg?1554996450

I wish I get something in polycab

Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34

Todays Suggestions
Jindal steel :

Buy @ 181
Stop loss : 175;
Target : 188, 190

Hikal:
Buy @ 175
Stop loss : 168
Targets : 182, 184 , 186

Only for learning purpose ..Not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

🛑Only for High risk Takers :

Rain Industries :
Buy @ 130
Stop loss : 100
Targets : 140 , 148 , 160, 180

Engineers india :
Buy @ 121.5
Stop loss : 115.5
Targets : 123, 127, 128
If achieved this ..Keep trailing and hold .

Meghmani organics :
Buy @ 64.45
Stop loss : 60
Target : 66, 67, 68 , 71

Dilip buildcon :
Buy @ 654
Stop loss : 600
Target : 665, 676, 682, 707, 717, 728, 734 .

This is for high risk takers only …🛑

Only for learning purpose ..Not a reco ..Trade @ own risk .

Remembered astrazeneca …Given at 1224 levels ..Nw at 2180 ..
78% return ..🍎🍎
It was again given recently 👇

Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34
7Deals24 wrote:

Todays Suggestions
Jindal steel :

Buy @ 181
Stop loss : 175;
Target : 188, 190

Hikal:
Buy @ 175
Stop loss : 168
Targets : 182, 184 , 186

Only for learning purpose ..Not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

🛑Only for High risk Takers :

Rain Industries :
Buy @ 130
Stop loss : 100
Targets : 140 , 148 , 160, 180

Engineers india :
Buy @ 121.5
Stop loss : 115.5
Targets : 123, 127, 128
If achieved this ..Keep trailing and hold .

Meghmani organics :
Buy @ 64.45
Stop loss : 60
Target : 66, 67, 68 , 71

Dilip buildcon :
Buy @ 654
Stop loss : 600
Target : 665, 676, 682, 707, 717, 728, 734 .

This is for high risk takers only …🛑

Only for learning purpose ..Not a reco ..Trade @ own risk .

Remembered astrazeneca …Given at 1224 levels ..Nw at 2180 ..
78% return ..🍎🍎
It was again given recently 👇

All up
Rain 11%up plus1
Meghmani 6%up plus1
Enjoy blush blush blush blush blush blush

Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34
7Deals24 wrote:

Todays Suggestions
Jindal steel :

Buy @ 181
Stop loss : 175;
Target : 188, 190

Hikal:
Buy @ 175
Stop loss : 168
Targets : 182, 184 , 186

Only for learning purpose ..Not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

🛑Only for High risk Takers :

Rain Industries :
Buy @ 130
Stop loss : 100
Targets : 140 , 148 , 160, 180

Engineers india :
Buy @ 121.5
Stop loss : 115.5
Targets : 123, 127, 128
If achieved this ..Keep trailing and hold .

Meghmani organics :
Buy @ 64.45
Stop loss : 60
Target : 66, 67, 68 , 71

Dilip buildcon :
Buy @ 654
Stop loss : 600
Target : 665, 676, 682, 707, 717, 728, 734 .

This is for high risk takers only …🛑

Only for learning purpose ..Not a reco ..Trade @ own risk .

Remembered astrazeneca …Given at 1224 levels ..Nw at 2180 ..
78% return ..🍎🍎
It was again given recently 👇

Rain industries given yesterday 11%up
Meghmani 6%up
Hikal 4%up
Engineers india 2% up

Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34

Jindal steel given yesterday target 1 done
Hikal almost all targets done

Sam 1520
Deal Subedar
81
2055
28

How about nbcc and greaves cotton

Images
Deal Subedar
134
1860
27
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I wish I get something in polycab

Did u get bro?

Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34

Wipro …All targets done

15% return in 1 month

Tata motors ..All targets done
15% return in 2 week

Minda Industries :
Buy @ 351 or 346 if opens low
Stop loss : 323
Targets : 367, 374, 378 +

Kotak bank :
Buy @ 1374
Stop : 1338
Target: 1400, 1417 +

Sonata software :
[email protected]
Stop loss : 316
Targets : 346, 348, 350, 356, 364
Only for learning purpose ..Not a reco ..Trade @ own risk

Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34

IGL

Buy Range 317

Target : 337 , 343 , 350 , 361 , 370

Stop Loss : 270

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20

Which app to start trading from in the first place?

Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34
G-Gowda wrote:

Which app to start trading from in the first place?

To Learn ?

Use Money Control To Study Basic

TO Trade ?

Create a Demate account in any Brokerage service like Sherkhan , Zeroda, Angel Brokerer, HDFC or ICIC etc

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20
Expand
7Deals24 wrote:

To Learn ?

Use Money Control To Study Basic

TO Trade ?

Create a Demate account in any Brokerage service like Sherkhan , Zeroda, Angel Brokerer, HDFC or ICIC etc

Do I need to physically go to their office and create a demat account in places like Zerodha, Sharekhan, etc?

Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Do I need to physically go to their office and create a demat account in places like Zerodha, Sharekhan, etc?

yes if not you can contact CC they will come down to your place and collect the Documents

Where do you stay ? i can tag you to one of the broker if your from Hyd

Screenshot 2019 05 18 10 53 14 876 com.google.android.gm
Deal Cadet
2
754
9
Expand
7Deals24 wrote:

yes if not you can contact CC they will come down to your place and collect the Documents

Where do you stay ? i can tag you to one of the broker if your from Hyd

For Zerodha you can submit the documents via post.

Screenshot 2019 05 18 10 53 14 876 com.google.android.gm
Deal Cadet
2
754
9
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Do I need to physically go to their office and create a demat account in places like Zerodha, Sharekhan, etc?

For Zerodha everything can be done online and you can submit the documents via post.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20
Expand
7Deals24 wrote:

yes if not you can contact CC they will come down to your place and collect the Documents

Where do you stay ? i can tag you to one of the broker if your from Hyd

No, I’m in bengaLuru. I think zerodha is near my home.

Desert
Deal Cadet
91
327
4

How do I mark this thread to follow on daily basis/favourite ?

Images
Deal Subedar
134
1860
27
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

No, I’m in bengaLuru. I think zerodha is near my home.

You should apply online! They will assign you a broker! He will guide you with everything!
Its pretty smooth

Map 4
Deal Subedar
260
1291
34
Manitian wrote:

How do I mark this thread to follow on daily basis/favourite ?

Click on More – Follow Topic

Missing