Hot Deal

Trai - 100 pay or free TV channels for Rs 153 Month

415°
Deal Major
desiman

Trai – 100 pay or free TV channels for Rs 153 Month

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/in...

sunglasses
24 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is there any link for list of channels which are there for 153 rupees..?

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

every day they come up with new modifications

View 2 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Have they revised their initial plan, TRAI? No right? So that article is misleading to no extent! Jeez!

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Joke joke joke.. more jokes. Lel.. joy

FYI trai, a-la-carte was there since ages. Now this title should be “Pay 153 (fixed 23 to us, {wow}) per month for literally nothing” and then enjoy your a-la-carte ba-la-carte laughing smiley

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Even more baffling is the fact that some people are blindly thinking what a movement from TRAI, and look at their eagerness to move to this new plan. Good lord the number of differently able people in this good nation!

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Making people fool. Waah TRAI

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Arey toh twitter me ja ke likho. At least make them understand that we are aware that they are trying to f**k us, but we still feel pity and keeping our legs spread. The number of bhakts on twitter on this matter is infinite.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

I am using airtel DTH. Any idea what happens if I don’t do anything before 1st Feb. This 153 fixed charge is bullshit though.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

nothing will happen, but they will deduct from your balance if u have otherwise u will see black screen

View 3 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What about free DTH!
Any changes?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No change. It’s same as before.

View 3 more replies
Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Everyone except the concerned newspaper knew that article wasn’t correct. Anyway, TRAI itself has clarified
“Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has denied a news report published by a major daily in India, claiming that the Authority has issued an order giving 100 free or pay channels for Rs 153.

An official pointed out that the Authority has issued no such new rule, and that it is not possible to provide 100 pay channels for Rs 153."

https://ultra.news/t-t/43822/trai-denies-media-...

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

true or not, 153 is the fixed charge. I changed my pack in airtel and 153 was there even with only free to air channel.

The earlier news just meant that you can select 100 free channels and just pay the netwrok charge 153. You still had to choose the channels manually.

It somehow got understood in a differently way grinning

So the structure now is Rs. 153 (fixed) + whatever you choose to watch

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply