Hotness Trai - 100 pay or free TV channels for Rs 153 M...

Hot Deal Trai - 100 pay or free TV channels for Rs 153 Month

380°
Missing
Shopping Friend
Trai - 100 pay or free TV channels for Rs 153 Month
Deal Expired

Trai – 100 pay or free TV channels for Rs 153 Month

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/in...

sunglasses
24 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

Is there any link for list of channels which are there for 153 rupees..?

Missing
Shopping Friend
Cuthedimer wrote:

every day they come up with new modifications

Missing
Critic

Have they revised their initial plan, TRAI? No right? So that article is misleading to no extent! Jeez!

Missing
Blogger

Joke joke joke.. more jokes. Lel.. joy

FYI trai, a-la-carte was there since ages. Now this title should be “Pay 153 (fixed 23 to us, {wow}) per month for literally nothing” and then enjoy your a-la-carte ba-la-carte laughing smiley

Missing
Critic
deb3l wrote:

Joke joke joke.. more jokes. Lel.. joy

FYI trai, a-la-carte was there since ages. Now this title should be “Pay 153 (fixed 23 to us, {wow}) per month for literally nothing” and then enjoy your a-la-carte ba-la-carte laughing smiley

Even more baffling is the fact that some people are blindly thinking what a movement from TRAI, and look at their eagerness to move to this new plan. Good lord the number of differently able people in this good nation!

Missing
Blogger
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Even more baffling is the fact that some people are blindly thinking what a movement from TRAI, and look at their eagerness to move to this new plan. Good lord the number of differently able people in this good nation!

Actually this type of stunts are being performed for those diff-abled ones, who came to know of such a thing by these announcements only! neutral_face The joke is on us..

Missing
Deal Newbie

Making people fool. Waah TRAI

Missing
Critic
reenusahu583507 wrote:

Making people fool. Waah TRAI

Arey toh twitter me ja ke likho. At least make them understand that we are aware that they are trying to f**k us, but we still feel pity and keeping our legs spread. The number of bhakts on twitter on this matter is infinite.

Missing
Deal Hunter

I am using airtel DTH. Any idea what happens if I don’t do anything before 1st Feb. This 153 fixed charge is bullshit though.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
desiman wrote:

every day they come up with new modifications

no one is prepared for this..
nothing is still organized from their side rolleyes

Missing
Deal Subedar
DEALSTER wrote:

I am using airtel DTH. Any idea what happens if I don’t do anything before 1st Feb. This 153 fixed charge is bullshit though.

nothing will happen, but they will deduct from your balance if u have otherwise u will see black screen

Missing
suspended
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Good lord the number of differently able people in this good nation!

mandir wahiN banayenge @sheldon cooper

Translation: we got feelings too, so what if we are differently abled.

you missed the D, and don’t underestimate the power of fools, may the “Good lord” bless you.

Missing
Deal Hunter
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

nothing will happen, but they will deduct from your balance if u have otherwise u will see black screen

I meant to ask if the pack will continue. I do have balance.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

they should refund your balance then, they will deduct. Mine one also valid till March in tatasky , let’s see

Missing
Deal Cadet
Cuthedimer wrote:

Any 100 free air you can choose in 153
There are approx 400+ free to air Indian channels

You can include paid channels in those 100 channel (to save extra Rs 20 network for addition 25 channels above 100)

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

I believe that
If we don’t choose our own channel then
They will calculate all current channel’s fees and network capacity automatically which will make more or less costly to current fees

Missing
suspended

What about free DTH!
Any changes?

Missing
Deal Cadet
RupeeSaver wrote:

What about free DTH!
Any changes?

No change. It’s same as before.

Missing
Critic
RupeeSaver wrote:

What about free DTH!
Any changes?

Free DTH? What’s that?

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Free DTH? What’s that?

free dth.. it only hv free to air channels … no monthly charge

Missing
suspended
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Free DTH? What’s that?

Means only one-time set-top box and antenna charge and then lifetime free wale channels..

Missing
Deal Legend

Everyone except the concerned newspaper knew that article wasn’t correct. Anyway, TRAI itself has clarified
“Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has denied a news report published by a major daily in India, claiming that the Authority has issued an order giving 100 free or pay channels for Rs 153.

An official pointed out that the Authority has issued no such new rule, and that it is not possible to provide 100 pay channels for Rs 153."

https://ultra.news/t-t/43822/trai-denies-media-...

Missing
Deal Hunter
iHuntDeals wrote:

Everyone except the concerned newspaper knew that article wasn’t correct. Anyway, TRAI itself has clarified
“Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has denied a news report published by a major daily in India, claiming that the Authority has issued an order giving 100 free or pay channels for Rs 153.

An official pointed out that the Authority has issued no such new rule, and that it is not possible to provide 100 pay channels for Rs 153."

https://ultra.news/t-t/43822/trai-denies-media-...

true or not, 153 is the fixed charge. I changed my pack in airtel and 153 was there even with only free to air channel.

The earlier news just meant that you can select 100 free channels and just pay the netwrok charge 153. You still had to choose the channels manually.

It somehow got understood in a differently way grinning

So the structure now is Rs. 153 (fixed) + whatever you choose to watch

Missing
Deal Legend
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

So the structure now is Rs. 153 (fixed) + whatever you choose to watch

Correction. It should be:
So the structure now is Rs. 153 (fixed) + whatever you choose to watch + Rs 23.5 extra for every 25 channels after the first 100 channels

Missing