train booking offer

train booking offer

79°
Missing
Deal Cadet
84
486
3

hi,

for tickets worth 5k looking for offers…on most sites payment cashbacks also work on trains which meant for flights..

any working cashback this month for train booking except paypal which always on first transaction….
savings of 500 to 800 would be good offer….

thanks in advance

14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Cropped1680217898
Deal Cadet
108
637
11

Need same information. Can any one please share

Missing
Deal Subedar
349
1206
24

Yesterday mmt paypal was working…
Others like ixigo paypal
Easymytrip paypal

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
67
1

I have paypal accounts usable on mmt
Dm if you want it
Old paypal accounts, never transacted on MMT
Yesterday got 438 cb on 1750 txn in one of those

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
486
3

as i read other posts ignoring which are for new users like paypal
these are 2 options to get 10% on train ticket
a) hdfc SCAN and PAY payment on irctc with 2 accounts as max upto 250
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...
b) mobikwik 5% buy amazon gift card if have supercash and use for payment on goibibo to get another 5%
https://www.goibibo.com/offers/a...n/

any body has found other options then share here

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
141
1258
20
nyadav.shopping213 wrote:

as i read other posts ignoring which are for new users like paypal
these are 2 options to get 10% on train ticket
a) hdfc SCAN and PAY payment on irctc with 2 accounts as max upto 250
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...
b) mobikwik 5% buy amazon gift card if have supercash and use for payment on goibibo to get another 5%
https://www.goibibo.com/offers/a...n/

any body has found other options then share here

Check pm.

Cropped 66775269
Deal Newbie
54
86
1
Mohamad710 wrote:

I have paypal accounts usable on mmt
Dm if you want it
Old paypal accounts, never transacted on MMT
Yesterday got 438 cb on 1750 txn in one of those

Is this offer still live? How muvh cb i will get for 960rs tkt

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
67
1
Expand
rgreenday90432 wrote:

Is this offer still live? How muvh cb i will get for 960rs tkt

240
If you have wallet balance you can get additional discount 0f ₹50

Cropped 66775269
Deal Newbie
54
86
1
Expand
Mohamad710 wrote:

240
If you have wallet balance you can get additional discount 0f ₹50

I hv reward bonus 555rs is it applicable

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
300
4
chhallaninilesh843 wrote:

Mmt paypal option is best

I have a paypal account which is not used on MMT yet. 25% cashback is applicable for train tickets as well?

Missing